Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) (34794 Views)

T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) / Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Chris Ngige Visits Ochanja , Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) by Nobody: 6:57am On May 08, 2017
Bridget95:
The way some people shout 'potopoto' upanda makes one to think if that is what their hands thinks of the southeast due to lack of traveling.

For your information southeast is a beautiful, peaceful region. Google our cities and see beauty.

BTW orji Uzor kalu has a massive expansive mansion in igbere ,isiukwato in Abia state. Google for your information.
lol. Delusion of grandeur

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) by Bridget95(f): 7:39am On May 08, 2017
MetaHuman:
lol. Delusion of grandeur
oshogbo man can you think of any other place other than Lagos?
Re: Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) by Nobody: 8:35am On May 08, 2017
Bridget95:
oshogbo man can you think of any other place other than Lagos?
oshogbo is better than all the slum south yeast put together.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) by Bridget95(f): 8:52am On May 08, 2017
MetaHuman:
oshogbo is better than all the slum south yeast put together.
that is what your head thinks about the East. travel and receive sense.
Re: Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 08, 2017
God has blessed Ngige and kalu, now God bless me Le too.
I hate poverty, hence, distance me from poverty by a millions mile.
Re: Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) by Eshinwaju: 12:40pm On May 10, 2017
Marotzke:
Walahi you no get eyes or probably uninformed.
There were feasting on confirmed "Abacha "topped up with Ugba.
Jollof rice ko,Efo riro ni.

And of what relevance is this to the substance of my post.....illiterates everywhere... grin
Re: Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) by davidsthe(m): 11:55pm On May 12, 2017
momentusjay:

Are you new on this forum?
I just booked a space
i've reg on NL since '08 o but there plenty am yet to comprehend on the forum. Whats space booking, what does it do, whats ftc, whats so special about it. Kindly provide answers, thanks
Re: Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) by wizbrains: 6:33pm On May 26, 2017
My advice to Orji Uzor Kalu is to stay clear off this pygmy and idiot called Ngige. Ngige is a waste and disgrace to the whole East. Even we the yorubas do not need him. He is the worst traitor. Worse than the entire word.
Orhi forge ahead and stay away from worms
Re: Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) by uglyafonja: 6:48pm On May 26, 2017
MetaHuman:
Building mansion in abuja while they live potopoto republic of biafuro to rot away

Minus Lagos, show us any state in SW,NW,NE & NC that is more developed than Abakaliki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Vote Buying In Akwa Ibom State. / Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) / Gov. Sanwo-Olu Visits Family Of Man Killed During #EndSARS Protest In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.