Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,764 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate (117968 Views)

Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff / Nude Photos Of Rwandan Presidential Candidate 'diane Shima Rwigara' Released / 35-year Old Businesswoman Diane Shima Rwigara Joins Rwanda’s Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by MARKone(m): 9:29pm On May 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by papusky(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2017
this is the main reason everybody needs to be careful...why will someone convince you to have ur nudes....
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 07, 2017
grin thank God you covered that pussy cos I would have used my small groundnut oil
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Xkalaban(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2017
Ewo!!! shocked shocked shocked

Ezigbo ihem n'eri kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Bigii(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2017
Beautiful8)

why the censored angry
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by castrokins(m): 9:38pm On May 07, 2017
Op Where Are The Nudes?

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by smartkester(m): 9:40pm On May 07, 2017
ttilda:
I tell you grin
wtf..you loook so str*ffable...sweet you.. Can we hook up
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by dingbang(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2017
Dat serves her right...

Now to d girl bugging my life... Just don't annoy me else you will end up like her...

Capisce
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by mvem(m): 9:54pm On May 07, 2017
ladyF:
Mods don censor the pishures... The vaseline crew will not like this o. angry

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin. Sell to LadyF today. N387/$ grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
...sure u re not part of d vaseline crew.....u knw re world doesnt seize to amaze
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by mvem(m): 9:55pm On May 07, 2017
ladyF:
Mods don censor the pishures... The vaseline crew will not like this o. angry

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin. Sell to LadyF today. N387/$ grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
...sure u re not part of d vaseline crew.....u knw re world doesnt seize to amaze
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 07, 2017
TheDriller:
I can assure you, with this pics, she has all the men's votes grin

Lol. Chauvinists still won't vote for. They have more reasons not to grin
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Bgorgeous: 9:58pm On May 07, 2017
And so what?
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by laxetude: 9:59pm On May 07, 2017
INTROVERT:
angry angry We must not take lightly the lessons behind this thread. I envisage alot of scandals occurring to the current generation (18-29) in the next 15-20 years. All the slay Queens and princesses that keep sending out nudes to sense less boys in the name of love I feel sorry for you. Reason being that when you eventually marry your 'future husband', your ambitions and your husband ands will be tarnished with such disgusting pictures. Talk more of your children seeing nudes you sent 20 years ago...... Remember the Internet never sleeps, it never forgets. Be warned and be careful. Same goes to the fly guys, the smooth guys, you young now taking pics with the guys drinking, smoking and doing party straffing videos and posting online, continue o,
continue..... One day you will regret. One day that phone will lose, that laptop will be stolen and you go Che chom chin
......... angry angry angry

On the contrary things like this would become all too common that nobody would give a hoot. Trump's wife nudes were all over the Internet and he still won the highest office on the planet.. Interesting times ahead but #chill

3 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by masqot(m): 10:01pm On May 07, 2017
Though not laudable; who cares cos those pix look personal. The person that leaked those pix should be questioned. Meanwhile, continue your campaign, young woman.
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by MrOdyssey(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Eddygourdo:
what was she thinking. but most importantly who leaked that picture. she did that likely in good faith, in what faith did the person that leaked it public do his or hers. well more reason to never trust anybody no matter what they claim. it's God for us all, but whomever is slow, may the devils take him
grin grin
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by MrOdyssey(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2017
[s][/s]
laxetude:

On the contrary things like this would become all too common that nobody would give a hoot. Trump's wife nudes were all over the Internet and he still won the highest office on the planet.. Interesting times ahead but #chill
[s][/s] tongue
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by bjtinz: 10:12pm On May 07, 2017
P
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by MrOdyssey(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2017
Klington:
Nude n u cover am,,,,,,,,,,,, who send u

I tire o. I was only searching for my vaseline for sighting the topic undecided cry[sup][
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Actuarydeji(m): 10:23pm On May 07, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Damn
Good evening, how's everything? Please check my post I want us to chat on whatapps. Thx
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by crisisexpert321(m): 10:26pm On May 07, 2017
Let her contest with right attitude, she will win. More votes coming her way. More men will vote. Check signature
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by factwriter(m): 10:26pm On May 07, 2017
Nature8:
This nude pics can never stop her, if God is with her..

If God is with a Nudist
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Saintmary(f): 10:28pm On May 07, 2017
Political rape, we know already....btw some guys been salivating before opening the thread....buhahahaha
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by jeffrey04(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2017
But why?
Why did U cover the vital parts?
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by illegalking: 10:41pm On May 07, 2017
Nature8:
This nude pics can never stop her, if God is with her..
God bless you.. I just showed my mum the news and she asked could she still make it and i responded Yes if God is on her side.. But that's if she took those pics with clean mind cuz someone she trusted took those pics while they were in good spirit..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by ericmor: 10:42pm On May 07, 2017
ttilda:
Vaseline crew spotted

What do u mean by vasiline crew?
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by mixter(m): 10:46pm On May 07, 2017
INTROVERT:
angry angry We must not take lightly the lessons behind this thread. I envisage alot of scandals occurring to the current generation (18-29) in the next 15-20 years. All the slay Queens and princesses that keep sending out nudes to sense less boys in the name of love I feel sorry for you. Reason being that when you eventually marry your 'future husband', your ambitions and your husband ands will be tarnished with such disgusting pictures. Talk more of your children seeing nudes you sent 20 years ago...... Remember the Internet never sleeps, it never forgets. Be warned and be careful. Same goes to the fly guys, the smooth guys, you young now taking pics with the guys drinking, smoking and doing party straffing videos and posting online, continue o,
continue..... One day you will regret. One day that phone will lose, that laptop will be stolen and you go Che chom chin
......... angry angry angry
Well spoken. It couldn't have been said better. I hope the slay Queens will heed to the advise as well as the fresh guys.
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by ManTiger(m): 10:48pm On May 07, 2017
Which kind selfish individual censor the kini nah
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by vatiqan(m): 10:49pm On May 07, 2017
brainreset:
What dah fuc.!!! shocked shocked
Is she single? Me likeY!!!!!!!!

Abeg who get her contact?? On my way to Uganda.

na Idi Amin you go see cos this slay queen dey Rwanda.
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by latsy: 10:51pm On May 07, 2017
Shameless woman that can't handle her own personal affairs,
how does she expect to govern a whole nation ?
She is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by TundeHashim(m): 11:00pm On May 07, 2017
I'm sure this is a product of blackmail...they would have called a lot of money from her b4 releasing this shitty pix!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] / These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) / Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.