Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover (64690 Views)

Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by policy12: 8:51pm On May 07, 2017
Wish him a longer stay...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by miqos03: 8:51pm On May 07, 2017
good

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 07, 2017
;Da
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by obicentlis: 8:51pm On May 07, 2017
Buhari is really sick. I wish you quick recovery but truth be told sir, the game is up.

Suggesting you honorably retire in peace plz. All those pushing you to continue are your enemies.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by ednut1(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2017
Is resignation that hard. Woe unto d cabal sha

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by olurevelator(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2017
ok o, go n prepare for 2019 elections

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Lescalier: 8:51pm On May 07, 2017
Interesting

I'm in shock, because I didn't want to believe this APC administration had a hand in Chibok girls disappearance. But this move just confirms it.

They release some girls, so we all have something to chew on. Lol

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by jumboo: 8:52pm On May 07, 2017
doctokwus:

He alluded but allowed self centred and scared cabal members to put his health at great risk by delaying his return so as to politically reclaim the influence they lost wen Osinbajo took governance by storm wen he was in charge.
I maybe wrong,but I didn't read where they said a letter wud be transmitted to senate making Osinbajo acting president.
If am correct,then the cabal don't want a repeat of d popular acclaim osinbajo garnered other time because it's one thing to b VP and another to be made acting President with all constitutional powers so guaranteed.

A letter has been transmitted

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by AngelicBeing: 8:52pm On May 07, 2017
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Kaimallamm: 8:52pm On May 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by SilentBang(m): 8:52pm On May 07, 2017
okay... I think its time.

Is this the one he travels and never gets to come back alive

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by seunmsg(m): 8:52pm On May 07, 2017
Thank God his handlers have finally decided to do the right thing. Power is good but it should not be at the expense of ones life. I pray he gets well soon and return to his position.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by mira4u: 8:52pm On May 07, 2017
This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by bizhop01: 8:52pm On May 07, 2017
Takeover

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by kolafolabi(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2017
Lobatan.. That's all we have been waited for. I wish him a quick recovery

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Ohaneche(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2017
God be upon him
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by AntiWailer: 8:53pm On May 07, 2017
They should declare his true state.

If he can not continue, nominate a vibrant young dude as vice president and let the fight against the monster called corruption be sustained.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Jaabioro(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2017
I wish him quick recovery.. both side are good for him here or there or na home.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by SmartPunter(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2017
But wait o why Bubu no want visit TB.Joshua ...he is just wast4ng 6ur money 4 nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:53pm On May 07, 2017
doctokwus:

He alluded but allowed self centred and scared cabal members to put his health at great risk by delaying his return so as to politically reclaim the influence they lost wen Osinbajo took governance by storm wen he was in charge.
I maybe wrong,but I didn't read where they said a letter wud be transmitted to senate making Osinbajo acting president.
If am correct,then the cabal don't want a repeat of d popular acclaim osinbajo garnered other time because it's one thing to b VP and another to be made acting President with all constitutional powers so guaranteed.

Wetin happen? Take am easy now!
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by clems88(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2017
This country is becoming a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Nafizzey(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2017
jumboo:
PMB travels tonight for medical follow-up. Length of stay to be determined by London doctors.Govt to function normally under VP.

Buhari should resign if he can no longer continue . His life and well being should be primary and not power.

It's obvious he's really not fine

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by janefarms2015: 8:55pm On May 07, 2017
JERRYMAG4:
God will heal him.

Amennnn, all his enemies shall die before him IJN, Nigerians deserves d leaders they always have, someone like PMB came, and people always wish he dies, God save us!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by jadakiss213(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2017
jumboo:

A letter has been transmitted
Transmitted to who Nau
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 07, 2017
jumboo:
PMB travels tonight for medical follow-up. Length of stay to be determined by London doctors.Govt to function normally under VP.

God pls nothing shud happen to our president o
He is a human, God pls heal him cos I don't want yoluba person to rule me.
Proudly opume boi in ogbia local govt area, sharing boundary with amakalakala and okoroba, all in BYCITY.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by brainreset: 8:56pm On May 07, 2017
fernandobush:

God won't..
He is a fvcking president ruling a cuntry called Nigeria!!

To all Nigerians, your cuntry is Bullshit!!

E dey pain us say our presido na ancient.
You come dey curse us join.
Bia....

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by blazetitov: 8:56pm On May 07, 2017
Jengem:
He has signed over the oil blocs to his in laws

Thus the 'meeting' with ag and md nnpc few days ago

Guess you are Mr President personal​ assistant or you just full of bloody assumptions. SMH
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Lightening: 8:57pm On May 07, 2017
jumboo:

Why not Saudi or Pakistan hospital? Hypocrites everywhere you go!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by policy12: 8:57pm On May 07, 2017
KwoiZabo:
bye bye plz take all the time you want

You mean till end of the season?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by obonujoker(m): 8:57pm On May 07, 2017
God thank you.... the curse goeth..... Osibanjo over to you sir....

Nigeria a dara!! Ameeen...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by knockturnal(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2017
Wow!!!! What a suprise
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by swagagolic01(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2017
Lord, pls let thy will be done.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin / Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold / Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.