Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover (64694 Views)

Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by sapele914(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2017
doctokwus:

Where is d choice?
Buhari's failure is a tragedy for d Nigerian nation because he represented d best shot we had at a radical transformation of Nigeria:a cult figure,overwhelmingly supported by d people to carry out actions and policies no previous leader ever dared,with no integrity or scandal issues,all factors suitable for a reformer to succeed,but he seems to av allowed those he appointed,out of omission or commission allowed to ascend important positions,to ruin it for him.
Except for probably Osinbajo,I am afraid,no single politician alive,post 1999,has d capacity,integrity and determination of purpose that Buhari HAD,to set dis nation aright again,NONE.
The opinion of a helpless bigot. Save the night for music. Tell me one appointee that ruined him?did your stupidity make your father regret giving birth to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Kemperor: 11:47pm On May 07, 2017
Franzinni:
hahaha.... This man will not hear word.... Power is like crack cocaine. It is very sweeeeeeeet.. But it will eat you from the inside out....

I took 30k to the market and I could carry all I bought from the market back home without breaking a sweat....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 07, 2017
It's time for PMB to resign

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Optimist88(m): 11:51pm On May 07, 2017
Fayose saw the future then! He even went as far as publishing his vision in the dailies! "who is next caption " you all remember? But I pray he will not die though I'm tired of his government!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by sapele914(m): 11:53pm On May 07, 2017
giles14:
and it's quite obvious u don't use ur brain.

if the president is OK n fit let him fly by the day as he always does.

the cabals are hiding the true status of our president from US.

even the press wey denied access wen the president received the chibok women
Sure the cabals are hiding him from us,which part of the presidential wing did he fly from,which of the presidential jets did he use or they brought an air ambulance to fly him to the UK,MUMU feeling important tomorrow you will still enter tukatuka bus to move around be waiting for the president to pass,rhetoric cabal talk.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by sapele914(m): 11:58pm On May 07, 2017
Raziii:
guy e don do nau... You no dey tire? Even me don dey shame for you self.
Maybe it is past your bed time you can tuck yourself into bed and watch cartoon network on 301 dstv to lullaby yourself to sleep.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Emmanes: 12:04am On May 08, 2017
jumboo:

To be fair, he alluded to this fact that he will be going back when he landed after the first trip. Irrespective, he owes it to Nigerians the state of his health!
but he doesn't owe Nigerians d amount he spent on all dis medical trips. instead to develop our hospitals
here u dey d spend our money anyhw

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by sapele914(m): 12:04am On May 08, 2017
obicentlis:

Go to my timeline, I have always supported GMB since 2003 and I still support him , but , truth must be told , he can't cheat nature. GMB is health down fromthe baggage of election campaigns hassles and the requirements of his exalted office. I love my life more than any office, post or attachment. He has achieved what he has been looking for but unfortunately, he got it quiet late. Suggesting him to resign is even at my bad, I'm not from the west. The west will enjoy him resigned. So, where is the hypocrisy?
Going by your assertions, you prefer murtala Muhammad , Ironsi and Abacha to Shagari almost 100years? Just the same way a young macron won in France an old Buhari won in Nigeria,don't hate the player hate the game.

Everything is not all about power.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Lancelott(m): 12:09am On May 08, 2017
We are gullible. Who is deceiving who? first it was the President is working from home, to his doctors will be flown in for check up, to trying to prove he's not sick but missing important meetings. Shame on our minister of health, shame on our doctors for not voicing out. If they mean to tell us he has ear problems but won't let our E.N.T. doctors treat it instead na white man be their gods...Deception... he alluded my ass..corruption is when the President can't open up and tell us how much has been spent on treatment, corruption is when we don't know what sickness to pray against in his life, corruption is lai Mohammed's lies keep piling up unchecked, corruption is when the UK is keeping quiet when Nigerian executives lie with their doctors, corruption is when a president who once asked an ailing President to resign or be impeached cannot do the same, corruption is when we don't know who is truly ruling us, corruption is when employments and appointments are biased, corruption is when we are told to applaud hypocrites and con men, corruption is when we have a health sector not being patronised by those in charge, corruption is when two people fight and you arrest only one party, corruption is when killings are ignored. That is what goes on daily in Nigeria + more yet we say sai baba and sai APC...tufiakwa!!! we need factory reset

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by propertydeyng: 12:12am On May 08, 2017
jumboo:
PMB travels tonight for medical follow-up. Length of stay to be determined by London doctors.Govt to function normally under VP.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Timothyoj(m): 12:13am On May 08, 2017
Brehi:
When we tell am make him no be president him dey vex say we no like am
Good morning bro, this is an opportunity for me to tell all nairalanders whom you really are. I saw this same advert of yours and I gave a friend which you actually scammed by NOT picking up his calls after paying you. YOU ARE A FRAUDSTER. ...!
Dear all, kindly check this guy's advert very well and deviate from him he's a liar and a thief.
I will gather all the info from my friend (the victim) and post it for people to read and run from you. Pls change your ways Ole.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Lancelott(m): 12:14am On May 08, 2017
We are gullible. Who is deceiving who? first it was the President is working from home, to his doctors will be flown in for check up, to trying to prove he's not sick but missing important meetings. Shame on our minister of health, shame on our doctors for not voicing out. If they mean to tell us he has ear problems but won't let our E.N.T. doctors treat it instead na white man be their gods...Deception... he alluded my ass..corruption is when the President can't open up and tell us how much has been spent on treatment, corruption is when we don't know what sickness to pray against in his life, corruption is lai Mohammed's lies keep piling up unchecked, corruption is when the UK is keeping quiet when Nigerian executives lie with their doctors, corruption is when a president who once asked an ailing President to resign or be impeached cannot do the same, corruption is when we don't know who is truly ruling us, corruption is when employments and appointments are biased, corruption is when we are told to applaud hypocrites and con men, corruption is when we have a health sector not being patronised by those in charge, corruption is when two people fight and you arrest only one party, corruption is when killings are ignored. That is what goes on daily in Nigeria + more yet we say sai baba and sai APC...half the people here chanting such cannot afford education, cannot afford good health care, cannot boast of three square meals, cannot boast of a savings, some cannot suvscribe yet you allow paid propaganda agents to deceive you...tufiakwa!!! we need factory reset.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Lepkacious: 12:14am On May 08, 2017
osazsky:

Waiten Nigeria doc. Know, abeg let's not talk of nig present doc. Dem b olodo. That was how dey killed my cousin at ubth in 2007, common cs dem nor fit do though d baby survived. Nonsense
so u mean Pple dnt die abroad.get sense abeg

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by sapele914(m): 12:16am On May 08, 2017
Realist2:
Only God know how many billion will be wasted once again, until he finish our tax payers money before he will give up. God knows that he is of no use to the country again.
Do you have a tax identity number?
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Timothyoj(m): 12:21am On May 08, 2017
Brehi:
When we tell am make him no be president him dey vex say we no like am
Good morning bro, this is an opportunity for me to tell all nairalanders whom you really are. I saw this same advert of yours and I gave a friend which you actually scammed by NOT picking up his calls after paying you. YOU ARE A FRAUDSTER. ...!
Dear all, kindly check this guy's advert very well and deviate from him he's a liar and a thief.
I will gather all the info from my friend (the victim) and post it for people to read and run from you. Pls change your ways Ole.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by propertydeyng: 12:25am On May 08, 2017
Politics is like a soccer game. where each team is fighting to win. They always dribble us. Politicians on one side commit fouls and all they always want is to settle their foul by fair play in other to settle the audience which are the people who voted for them....

Nigerians, you all know whats right. Our Human Development Index is low.

Collect their money during election time and Vote for the right candidate. It doesn't have to be PDP or APC. Who cares.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by sapele914(m): 12:32am On May 08, 2017
sirusX:

You talk like a child...but I'm not here to talk trash or play the name game

I am more concerned about the power of information, which is being withheld by the governing officials

Don't you watch news or read papers or books? It's all about learning something or understanding the situation at hand

Take for instance, the recovered loot from Abacha or that from whistle blowers...what happens to it if the government remains mute on information?

How are things being utilised, and what projects have being executed with the available resources?

There's more to life than insulting others if you don’t have an interest in the same thing or understand their point of view
How do the government officials hold information?,what information are you talking about, information about the atrocities of the previous government or fake news information to bias your ego?if you are really interested about projects why not ask your local government chairmen and governors what they have done with the resources at their disposal, last I checked The Federal Republic of Nigeria had 3 tiers of government. What projects has your state governor executed even as local government money is been paid into the state's account and what has the governor been doing with the free money from Abuja every month? Pretender.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by openmine(m): 12:34am On May 08, 2017
i thought the wife said he was "hale and hearty" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by propertydeyng: 12:36am On May 08, 2017
sapele914:
How do the government officials hold information?,what information are you talking about, information about the atrocities of the previous government or fake news information to bias your ego?if you are really interested about projects why not ask your local government chairmen and governors what they have done with the resources at their disposal, last I checked The Federal Republic of Nigeria had 3 tiers of government. What projects has your state governor executed even as local government money is been paid into the state's account and what has the governor been doing with the free money from Abuja every month? Pretender.

I can't blame you. All i can say is that e need fucking change. All what are doing right now is a game. Why did they release the girls prior to mr president departure.... You Don't get it....Let us just wake up

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by backtosender: 12:37am On May 08, 2017
I said it earlier about few hours ago no one want to listen....buhari should apologize to kanu and he will be free..... He touched anointed man...... God is not happy with buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by sapele914(m): 12:44am On May 08, 2017
BeardedMeat:
More pains for zombies! Wait till the vegetable comes back as corned beef, then they would understand.
Guy your parents will also die one day, so you can party today.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by hatchy(f): 12:47am On May 08, 2017
At the mention of that name Buhari everything is hardship.
please let him go joor,Nigerians will not miss him for anything.
Just watch as things begin to improve under the watch of a good leader,Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Spidermon: 12:48am On May 08, 2017
Ponder on this...

Whatever ailment Buhari has....

If you or anyone close to you has it and isnt a millionaire that can afford foreign healthcare...

It just might as well be a death sentence since our hospitals cant handle it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by drvick: 1:07am On May 08, 2017
Go pressy!!

INTERESTED IN STUDYINIG PILIPPINES? CONTACT ME 00639165186359.... GOODLUCK!!
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by zumbigbo(m): 1:45am On May 08, 2017
Buhari spends more time in London than Theresa May shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by sirusX(m): 2:00am On May 08, 2017
sapele914:
You sound pained about something...or maybe something is eating you up

You can't say a single statement without insults

I'm not here to argue with you or throw shades

You have no idea who I am, and neither do I know who you are

I never pushed blames on anyone neither did I say no one is doing their job. I'm just hoping the government could do more to carry the nation along during their period in office

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by isnovic(m): 2:03am On May 08, 2017
My thoughts exactly. They know they either fix him up or get him out of the country because by 29th of May, Nigerians will see for themselves how healthy the president really is as the backlash for 1st of May left a sour media taste.

We are in deed ingenious; but will never come up bright on things to move this country from a third world nation. How I wish all these thoughts, politicking and planning go into making the nation great, who knows maybe they may just get the eureka moment for once.

woodcook:
I knew it, they are either trying to "fix" him before May 29th or to ensure he is not in the country then. Because by May 29th ("breeze must blow and foul yansh fit open"wink, he must address the nation as long as he is Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by deomelo: 2:11am On May 08, 2017
doctokwus:
It's obvious they cudnt hide d truth of his health for long as some of us said earlier. U can't lie against your body and God. @least there will be a breath of fresh air with Osinbajo in charge.

What truth are they hiding? Didn't the man from his own mouth advise Nigerians about another Medical trip to London?

You people make up your own silly argument, tales and fantasies every day with little respect for known truth.

No need to keep insulting our intelligence with your made up issues.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Made1414(m): 2:17am On May 08, 2017
[quote author=JERRYMAG4 post=56302827]God will heal him.[/quote.

I redirect this genuine prayer to general hospitals where they really need God to heal people not for some one who has money to go see best of doctors in London

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by deomelo: 2:19am On May 08, 2017
sapele914:

The actually think the FG is the beginning and the end of everything and the FG is responsible for everything when in fact funds are shared across the board. The FG takes it's own share to run federal affairs while states and local governments take theirs to run state and local affairs so if you at the local and state level are not satisfied, face your governor and local officials because they collected money and IGR on your behalf.

Na lack of social studies or civic education sha.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by TheStronghold: 2:23am On May 08, 2017
It's time to resign.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by caprini1: 2:45am On May 08, 2017
oruma19:
I am surprised that many people are complaining. Many pple don't even understand what's happening in this country. Buhari is a good man and he is so disappointed that his health has failed him. He is responsible enough to hand over power to his vp not minding what his brothers around him are saying or doing. The only thing I have against Mr President is y we don't have world class hospitals in Nigeria such that he has to keep going abroad for treatment.
A world class hospital needs constant electricity supply to function properly,we don't have that yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold / Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). / US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.