Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Two Gods Of Islam. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Two Gods Of Islam. (12991 Views)

My Confusion About The Claims of Islam / The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion / The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by analice107: 8:54am On May 10, 2017
true2god:
I want to become a Muslim and I must say the shahada: 'there is no god but Mohammed and allahh is his messenger'. Ya, I am now a born again Muslim. Yahweh Akbar!

Can anyone show me, in the Quran, where allahh rebuke Mohammed for any sin or wrongdoing? allahh is always there doing errand boy for Mohammed. Who then is the master, allahh or Mohammed? Aisha, the fake prophet's child bride was even as confused as I am in the hadith below:

Narrated Aisha: I used to look down upon those ladies who had given themselves to Allah's Apostle and I used to say, "Can a lady give herself (to a man)?" But when Allah revealed: "You (O Muhammad) can postpone (the turn of) whom you will of them (your wives), and you may receive any of them whom you will; and there is no blame on you if you invite one whose turn you have set aside (temporarily).' (33.51) I said (to the Prophet), "I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires."
(Sahih Bukhari 6:60:311).

Aisha must be the first islamophobe for pointing this fact to Mohammed, that is, receiving convenient revelations for his personal interest or selfish interest.

An again in surah 33 ayah 54:

O you who have believed, do not enter the houses of the Prophet except when you are permitted for a meal, without awaiting its readiness. But when you are invited, then enter; and when you have eaten, disperse without seeking to remain for conversation. Indeed, that [behavior] was troubling the Prophet, and he is shy of [dismissing] you. But Allah is not shy of the truth. And when you ask [his wives] for something, ask them from behind a partition. That is purer for your hearts and their hearts. And it is not [conceivable or lawful] for you to harm the Messenger of Allah or to marry his wives after him, ever. Indeed, that would be in the sight of Allah an enormity.

The above ayah showed that Mohammed is a clown and a jealous husband who will invoke allahh anytime he wanted to pass a coded message to his sahabas. Who said Mohammed is not a smart ass?
Muhaamed was god and allah was his servant.

muhammed could take another man's wife , Including his daughter in-law Zainab, but no man could marry any woman he had touched.

Muhammed was Satan's clear agent. He just used allah, his ancestral idol as a front. Anyways, allah was a moon god.

3 Likes

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by analice107: 8:56am On May 10, 2017
Empiree:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojd6ayFHZMA
I really pity muslims oo. What can they do with their lives if Christians are not around?

The way these people lie.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by annunaki2(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2017
analice107:

I really pity muslims oo. What can they do with their lives if Christians are not around?

The way these people lie.

I didn't even bother to watch the video as I knew it will be full of lies and a waste of MB.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by kaybee88(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2017
had it been you devout this your write up in preaching about your Jesus do you know how many life you would have touched.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by MightySparrow: 12:15pm On May 10, 2017
malvisguy212:
thank you my Friend, Muhammad exalt himself above Allah.

Muhammad created Allah, Allah created an existing world.

1 Like

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by annunaki2(m): 1:06pm On May 10, 2017
analice107:

I washed a YouTube clip of Zakir Naik. Someone asked him a question, he took 5minutes in answering the question, and in that 5minutes, he told 20 lies. An Ex Muslim from Pakistan, Nabeel Qureshi cut him lying 20 times in one response and in 5 minutes. Zakir Naik lies makes satan look like a child.

Yeah, I have watched the video before and I found it so infuriating that a human being can spew out so many blatant lies in rapid succession. This begs the question; why do muslims lie so much to defend/promote their religion? That they have to tell so many lies to promote Islam proves that they know Islam is false, there is certainly something very demonic pushing them to believe and defend a lie.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by true2god: 2:34pm On May 10, 2017
annunaki2:

Yeah, I have watched the video before and I found it so infuriating that a human being can spew out so many blatant lies in rapid succession. This begs the question; why do muslims lie so much to defend/promote their religion? That they have to tell so many lies to promote Islam proves that they know Islam is false, there is certainly something very demonic pushing them to believe and defend a lie.
Zakir Naik had been very successful because most of his audience are illiterate Pakistani and Indians. He cannot spew those lies in Europe and America without him being deported ASAP.

Zakir Naik had been banned from the UK for his lies and his support for Islamic terrorism while the Saudis gave him the highest Islamic honour for the propagation of Islam. This is the warped mentality of Muslims: that is rewarding an advocate for terror.

To be good Muslim, you must agree with the sunnah of the prophet, especially his support of terror against the kafirs (sahih bukhari 4:52:196 & 220).

1 Like

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by annunaki2(m): 4:13pm On May 10, 2017
true2god:
Zakir Naik had been very successful because most of his audience are illiterate Pakistani and Indians. He cannot spew those lies in Europe and America without him being deported ASAP.

Zakir Naik had been banned from the UK for his lies and his support for Islamic terrorism while the Saudis gave him the highest Islamic honour for the propagation of Islam. This is the warped mentality of Muslims: that is rewarding an advocate for terror.

To be good Muslim, you must agree with the sunnah of the prophet, especially his support of terror against the kafirs (sahih bukhari 4:52:196 & 220).

It is an open secret that Saudi Arabia is the world's biggest state sponsor of islamic terrorism even though they like to pretend that they are also fighting terrorism.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Yusufmanusman(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2017
Kafir! you real try but one thing i tell you is that! If jesus is a real comforter nothing like Muhammad SAW after him. We muslims thanks Allah Almighty for send is holy Prophet to mankind. Don't let hatred take you hell fire. Allah disgrace kafir the last day.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by annunaki2(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2017
Yusufmanusman:
Kafir! you real try but one thing i tell you is that! If jesus is a real comforter nothing like Muhammad SAW after him. We muslims thanks Allah Almighty for send is holy Prophet to mankind. Don't let hatred take you hell fire. Allah disgrace kafir the last day.

Kindly define the word 'holy'. I am 100% certain that most Muslims have no clue what it means to be holy cause if they did they will never describe a villain who was also a paedophile, armed robber, murderer, rapist, narcissist and psychopath as holy.

1 Like

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by oladoja1(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2017
my fellow Muslims brother and sister u don't need to respond to anything just keep reading and let them keep answering one another. it clear in Quran laku dini ku wali yedin

2 Likes

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by true2god: 6:47pm On May 10, 2017
Yusufmanusman:
Do you mean prophet is holy with all these vile teachings and pronouncements:

sahih Bukhari 4:52:196 & 220:

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 196
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, ” I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ and whoever says, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ his life and property will be saved by me except for Islamic law, and his accounts will be with Allah, (either to punish him or to forgive him.)”

sahih Bukhari 4:52:220:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

Is it this criminal that you called a holy prophet? Read these hadith again and tell me that Mohammed is not a criminal.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 10, 2017
malvisguy212:
how can you debate when your hands are tie ? is like asking a soldier to go to war and command him not to shoot a single bullet.

I have answered you.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 10, 2017
analice107:

Answer your own question, Is the koran open to debate?

Answered.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by analice107: 7:43pm On May 10, 2017
CeoMYN:

Answered.
Guy, is lying not a sin in lslam?
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 10, 2017
analice107:

Guy, the question is, Why is allah who should be god acting like a domestic servant to muhamad?

Who controls who?

What allah says to others, when it gets to muhammed, allah will adjust his rules to suit Muhammed.

Is.allah afraid of Muhammad? Or, is muhammad also god?

Don't run away from the main point, answer the questions.

Muhammed is the god of islam and allah is his apostle.

allah, Muhammad's errand boy.

I quoted someone and bolded some part of his comment. I only replied to the bolded part of the comment.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 10, 2017
analice107:

Guy, is lying not a sin in lslam?

I don't know much about Islam. I don't know if lying is a sin in Islam or not.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by analice107: 8:04pm On May 10, 2017
CeoMYN:

I don't know much about Islam. I don't know if lying is a sin in Islam or not.
Hahahahahahahahahahaba, here is a muslim who doesn't know much about islam but is refuting what the koran clearly states.

Guy, commot your head oo.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 10, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahahahahaba, here is a muslim who doesn't know much about islam but is refuting what the koran clearly states.

Guy, commot your head oo.

Who said I was a muslim?
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by analice107: 8:57pm On May 10, 2017
CeoMYN:

Who said I was a muslim?
Otio, you are not yet you are advocating for Islam?
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 10, 2017
analice107:

Otio, you are not yet you are advocating for Islam?

No. I just pointed out something.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by ilynem(m): 4:46am On May 11, 2017
dalaman:
Muslims truly believe that the bible mentions Mohammed but that the christians changed it during translation into the varoused versions of the bible.

I was listening to a muslim cleric preaching about it just 2 days ago.
And I wonder when this change happened. Why can't no one find the original manuscripts
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by ilynem(m): 4:49am On May 11, 2017
analice107:

Guy, the question is, Why is allah who should be god acting like a domestic servant to muhamad?

Who controls who?

What allah says to others, when it gets to muhammed, allah will adjust his rules to suit Muhammed.

Is.allah afraid of Muhammad? Or, is muhammad also god?

Don't run away from the main point, answer the questions.

Muhammed is the god of islam and allah is his apostle.

allah, Muhammad's errand boy.
David wood called him Muhammad's sock puppet.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by ilynem(m): 4:52am On May 11, 2017
analice107:

I watched a YouTube clip of Zakir Naik. Someone asked him a question, he took 5minutes in answering the question, and in that 5minutes, he told 20 lies. An Ex Muslim from Pakistan, Nabeel Qureshi caught him lying 20 times in one response and in 5 minutes. Zakir Naik lies makes satan look like a child.

But, do the muslims realize he lies and still take him serious? That man can lie. He is so fast in talking that you don't know you'll think he is good, but the man quotes nonexisting authors to back up his lies, he misquotes and twist peoples comments to mean what he wants. The demons inhabiting that man are many.
Naik is a joke.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by ilynem(m): 4:54am On May 11, 2017
dalaman:

Why are you ranting? I just simply made an observation. I actually find it absure that muslims hold such beliefs. Some of them truly believe that Mohammed appears inside the bible and their clerics try to twist the bible to say that. The Islamic cleric I listened to said the actual Hebrew word was Mohammed and ye even pronounced it. I know many cleric tell a lot of lies in order to promote their religion all the time.
Actually, they say Mohammed is the comforter Jesus was talking about. Mohammed = Comforter? That is just absurd.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by analice107: 7:14am On May 11, 2017
ilynem:
David wood called him Muhammad's sock puppet.
And he is.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by analice107: 9:46pm On May 11, 2017
ilynem:
Naik is a joke.
Complete joke.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 10:17pm On May 11, 2017
Yusufmanusman:
do you know that all Muslims will go to hell including the pious ones, then after millions of years burning, Allah will recognized them through the help of prostrated mark ?
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 10:18pm On May 11, 2017
oladoja1:
my fellow Muslims brother and sister u don't need to respond to anything just keep reading and let them keep answering one another. it clear in Quran laku dini ku wali yedin
if you cannot answers the op, why are you a Muslim ?
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by oladoja1(m): 5:59am On May 12, 2017
malvisguy212:
if you cannot answers the op, why are you a Muslim ?
the bible says come let's reason together Isiah 1:18, their is different btw mockery and reasoning, as you can see based on my own opinion he was only trying to make jest not for enlightenment
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Olu317(m): 6:51am On May 12, 2017
Yusufmanusman:
Amazingly, a lot of Muslims who understand the difference between the uniqueness of birth of Jesus Christ in comparison with Muhammad's can differentiate these two personalities. Jesus is the only comforter known in the history of mankind. He had spiritual power yet, he didn't use them, when he was to be arrested and killed. There was a record of Peter, One of Jesus's disciples, who cut off the ear of one the soldiers that came to arrest Jesus Christ. Instead, Jesus Christ fixed the chopped ear back and inform, the people at that moment, that if it was to fight, he can call legion of angels to fight for him. But for the purpose of his coming to the earth to be fulfilled. From this account, you can clearly, see, that Jesus Christ didn't fight against anyone to believe in GOD, irrespective of other people's willingness to kill for God, like Peter was willing to do. Lastly, there is no part of Jesus Christ account, where he Asked God to forgive him of his own personal SIN, unlike Muhammad that kept asking God for forgiveness because he didn't know exactly where he was going after his demise. How do you now use “Holy" for Muhammad? How do use “comforter " for someone who commit Sin? The reality is that No one can understand and come to Jesus Christ except the father in heaven draws him to Jesus Christ. Bless are the ears that hears and understand. Bless are the blind that sees. Bless are the heart that heed the call of JESUS CHRIST. Peace be unto you IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 7:10am On May 12, 2017
oladoja1 post=u56439905:

the bible says come let's reason together Isiah 1:18, their is different btw mockery and reasoning, as you can see based on my own opinion he was only trying to make jest not for enlightenment
the op did not make mokery of Islam or Muhammed, or is asking question about one's faith now a mokery ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) / Why Do Nigerian Motorists Keep Religious Books On Their Dashboards? / Tithes Overdue - How Much More Do I Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.