Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

**** - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / **** (1126 Views)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) / Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka / CAN President Urges Christians To Join Political Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**** by Iddiot(m): 5:46am On May 08, 2017
Re: **** by Ahmadgani(m): 5:52am On May 08, 2017
pardon?
Re: **** by Iddiot(m): 5:55am On May 08, 2017
Re: **** by Ahmadgani(m): 5:58am On May 08, 2017
Iddiot:

i say,,,i wan join politics

very ok, registeration is donr from ward level. Just go alon with a passport and your voters card. It depends on the party u want to join
Re: **** by Iddiot(m): 6:03am On May 08, 2017
Re: **** by Ahmadgani(m): 7:09am On May 08, 2017
Iddiot:

Ok bro but,,, I do not reside in my area, do you if its possible to register where i live now or must it be my Ward of origin?
it is possible to register where you reside, but if u are willing to represent ur people it is better u register in ur ward
Re: **** by Caseless: 7:13am On May 08, 2017
Go to your ward and and registeration form will be given to you. Meet the ward party leader.
Re: **** by Iddiot(m): 7:35am On May 08, 2017
Re: **** by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:23am On May 08, 2017
Iddiot:
How will one register under one political party??

would they request anyting before the registration like money, paperwork, etc

cc Tonyebarcanista,,

maybe you can help
Go to your Ward or the Ward you reside to pick up registration form. But if you want to join APDA, you can do it online from the comfort of your home.

www.apdanigeria.org
Re: **** by Nobody: 8:31am On May 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Go to your Ward or the Ward you reside to pick up registration form. But if you want to join APDA, you can do it online from the comfort of your home.

www.apdanigeria.org

Is Apda a registered political party? Im just hearing it for d first time
Re: **** by Iddiot(m): 8:33am On May 08, 2017
Re: **** by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:35am On May 08, 2017
Iddiot:

Tankz bro,,,,this ur apda is not so popular in my state
Its a mega party that is on the offing... I can't Say More for now... Just responding to your thread.
Re: **** by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:36am On May 08, 2017
Chrismario:

Is Apda a registered political party? Im just hearing it for d first time
Just like several others... its a new mega party in the offing, just giving a clue ahead of it's final registration.
Re: **** by Iddiot(m): 5:42am On Nov 09, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Why It Is In The Best Interest Of The SS/SE Never To Support A Yoruba Candidacy / What's The State Of Power Supply In Your Area In The Last One Week / Swiss Bribery Scandal: NPA Threatens To Cut Ties With JV Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.