Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi (17520 Views)

South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri / Goodluck Jonathan To South-east Leaders: Accept Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by GeneralOjukwu: 10:11am On May 08, 2017
agadez007:
keep whoring for likes and shares

last i checked the Fulanis are still your over-lords

i know how scared you are of them wink. Thanks for proving me right grin

1 Like

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by olatwo(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2017
Next..
Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by JideAmuGiaka: 10:11am On May 08, 2017
SeniorZato:
Kanu was granted bail base of health ground. Shouldn't he be in the hospital, why is he roaming about?

The budget for ASO rock hospital is greater than that of all the govnt hospitals in Nigeria put together. Shouldn't Buhari be treated there, what is he doing in London hospital?.

7 Likes

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by Nobody: 10:12am On May 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Yoruba be proud of your tribe

9 Likes

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by GeneralOjukwu: 10:13am On May 08, 2017
ikwere1stson:

Yoruba be proud of your tribe

I am telling you to face what scares you shocked

1 Like

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by CXLVII: 10:14am On May 08, 2017
MrUntouchable:
Issue is,Buhari doesn't understand all this. He has never been and won't be a Democrat. Shikena!

What does Buhari needs to understand? Kanu is not a threat to his political ambition. Kanu will be a regional game player!

As long as the North-Western alliance remains(95%) Kanu and his supporters re done deals.

1 Like

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by vantage001: 10:15am On May 08, 2017
We don't have leaders na. A big shame though.
The igbo race have been blessed with the greatest example of leadership, statesmanship and progressive afrocentrism out of Nigeria from Zik himself, yet are plagued with the worst leaders i have ever seen.
If we had leaders that took off from where zik left, the igbo race will not be continally insulted by inferior infidels from various nooks and cranny of the Nigerian shitt-hole.

1 Like

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by ipodstinks: 10:19am On May 08, 2017
Chikelue2000:
let me read ist

The reason why Lagos is developed is because of Ndi Igbo.... Hope afonjas wont kill me for this
Kill you ke, when I saw your father constructing third mainland bridge and laid down his life for its successfulness. Oponu

2 Likes

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by agadez007(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

i have nothing to say to you,continue begging for likes and shares since thats the main reason for you existence

1 Like

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by DozieInc(m): 10:23am On May 08, 2017
So true

1 Like

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by ideas4real: 10:26am On May 08, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
It is political-correctness hinged on ambitions. You don't really have to support or like Kanu to recognize that his right was breached but these leaders watched while it happened.

I can't be a governor, an LGA Chairman or even a Ward Councillor and some persons will kill my people who are protesting or mad or blocking roads and I'd be quiet or try to rationalise it.

. Forget that talk. It is because you are not yet the governor or LG chairman that is why you are talking like this. People before you spoke more than this before they got to a position but when they got there, they became unapproachable and inaccessible pardon my vocabulary pls.
Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by Blue3k2: 10:27am On May 08, 2017
These is a very philosophical interview.
Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by GeneralOjukwu: 10:29am On May 08, 2017
agadez007:

i have nothing to say to you,continue begging for likes and shares since thats the main reason for you existence

Continue following me around...since you are my bodyguard and you have nothing better to do tongue

4 Likes

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by Progressive01(m): 10:42am On May 08, 2017
I find some of them sort of strange. I’m not sure where they come from. I was not deeply involved, so I don’t know how they came about the thing about a Jewish leader. Is Nnamdi Kanu a Jew
LMAO!!

Utomi sef dey wonder. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2017
The reason Lagos is as developed as it is, to the envy of everybody, is every simple. During the Civil War, the divide-and-rule game played by the Federal Government led to Igbos being eviscerated in Port Harcourt (Rivers State), which is part of Igboland. Igbos then turned to Lagos and the people of Lagos were welcoming of the Igbo people, and that is why Lagos is the way it is today as a strong centre of commerce in the world

Cc Tonyebarcanista and other Ijaw ethnic warlords including the alien tribe of SouthSouth wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by Fx55(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Cc Tonyebarcanista and other Ijaw ethnic warlords including the alien tribe of SouthSouth wink
They'll soon be here. Thank God Pat Utomi, a man from the alien tribe called 'South-South' has confirmed it with his mouth

5 Likes

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by Yyeske(m): 11:19am On May 08, 2017
TRUTH2020:
Those south East leaders should be hanged they are total disgrace.lets assume an IGBO president in Nigeria orders police and military to shot peaceful protesters in kano,kastina, jigawa will their governors keep quiet? HELL NO!na that day Nigeria go divide but the goats we ve in the East as leaders are idiots even a press statement on the killings was to condemn the ipob peaceful protesters WHAT NONSENSE.tomorrow somebody that is been paid by obiano will post obiano is building airport, I will shoot u n the airport.
ok, after kanu goes about abusing and cursing same SE Leaders, you expect them to stick out their necks for him? Was it the governors that invited security that they don't have control over?
Leave Obiano out of your joblessnes

3 Likes

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by Amoto94(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2017
Blue3k2:
These is a very philosophical interview.
I thought I was the only one who noticed the way he answered the questions with deep meaning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Poll: Obasanjo’s Camp In Dilemma Over Choice Of Party / IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre / Governor Abiola Ajimobi Wins Oyo South Senatorial District Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.