Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi (17523 Views)

South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri / Goodluck Jonathan To South-east Leaders: Accept Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by valx2: 11:28am On May 08, 2017
[quote author=FlyoruB post=56316756]
Yinmu. Look here Chikelue2000 or whatever, Lagos was destined to be great, with or without Igbo contribution. #Fact. The SW was already blazing the trail and setting the pace even during regionalism. You people should go and build something akin to Lagos in the SE then maybe we would begin to take you seriously. Till today, your region still can't boast of a standard CBD like the ones in Lagos, Abuja and the Ibadan one below, yet you are bragging about developing Lagos?? Till today una no even get a single building in your entire region that is as tall as Cocoa house that was built in the mid-sixties, and you dey there dey make mouth. LAGOS IS NOT PORTABLE OF YORUBA LAND - OBA AKIOLU

3 Likes

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by valx2: 11:30am On May 08, 2017
FlyoruB:

Yinmu. Look here Chikelue2000 or whatever, Lagos was destined to be great, with or without Igbo contribution. #Fact. The SW was already blazing the trail and setting the pace even during regionalism. You people should go and build something akin to Lagos in the SE then maybe we would begin to take you seriously. Till today, your region still can't boast of a standard CBD like the ones in Lagos, Abuja and the Ibadan one below, yet you are bragging about developing Lagos?? Till today una no even get a single building in your entire region that is as tall as Cocoa house that was built in the mid-sixties, and you dey there dey make mouth.
LAGOS IS NOT A PART OF YORUBA LAND - OBA AKIOLU

2 Likes

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by chibuzorAbia: 11:45am On May 08, 2017
valx2:

Of course, lagos is Igboland na, MuMu!

2 Likes

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:50am On May 08, 2017
Fx55:
They'll soon be here. Thank God Pat Utomi, a man from the alien tribe called 'South-South' has confirmed it with his mouth

cheesygringrin Truth will keep shaming all liars
Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by LMFashions: 12:21pm On May 08, 2017
Should we expect a similar news with regard to the other IPOB members who are still in detention?

Just conduct, suggests that we should. It’s a matter of justice, rule of law, and civilised engagement.

Buhari’s health has generated a lot of concern, with the former Interim National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Chief Bisi Akande, alluding to a cabal mismanaging the President’s health. You are also a member of the ruling party. What do you think should be done as a matter of urgency?

If there is one thing that I represented and I’m thankful that many people keep reminding of, it is that I pick the path of principles, so I stay consistent. The things I said 30 years ago, I say today, I said 10 years ago. When (former) President (Umaru) Yar’Adua was in challenging health conditions, I was one of those who got together, (facilitated) Save Nigeria and all of that. I think that as a matter of decency, we should apply the same principles that we preached yesterday.

Does that mean it would be ideal for the President to step aside, given his health?

I’m not in a position to judge; I don’t have the information. But there should be full disclosure (of Buhari’s health status) and if the reality is that that is the case, we should just follow our constitution very simply.

Op include this concluding part of the interview na
Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by valx2: 12:25pm On May 08, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Of course, lagos is Igboland na, MuMu!

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by Butterworth: 12:28pm On May 08, 2017
Mophasa:
The biggest problem of the south east is UNITY

Igbos have never been United since after the civil war and it has been haunting them ever since

I hope they learn from their mistakes and stick together

Who told you Igbos are not United,

Merely repeating phrases made by divide and rule terrorists does not in anyway or form makes you WISE but exposes your WILLFUL SUBMISSION TO IGNORANCE.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by 2016v2017: 12:30pm On May 08, 2017
DollarAngel:
I love this

I very frequently turn to (former Prime Minister) Mahathir Mohamad of Malaysia and his reference to the words of (late US President) Lyndon B. Johnson when he says it is better for everybody to be inside the house pissing out than for some people to be outside the house pissing in. The reason Nigeria smells so bad is that there are too many people outside the house pissing in.
Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by 2016v2017: 12:31pm On May 08, 2017
MrUntouchable:
Issue is,Buhari doesn't understand all this. He has never been and won't be a Democrat. Shikena!
Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by Butterworth: 12:45pm On May 08, 2017
CXLVII:
grin grin grin

Affiliate or associate with him and his belief, and also jeopardise your political career!

It's a 2way thing....

Kanu will only impact regionally. He is nobody outside there an bigwigs from his region know the bigger pie lies outside of the region.

If you paid little attention, you would have realized that Kanu's concern is regional and not the entire Nigeria but your stupidity won't allow you to pay attention to EVENTS UNFOLDING BEFORE YOU. It's a SHAME.

THERE ARE 3 CLASS OF PEOPLE

1. Those who make things happen.

2. Those who watch things happen

3. Those who does not even know what's happening until they are consumed.

You already know where you belong.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2017
... A very great insight from one of the great sons of Igboland. We are always proud of you Pat.

1 Like

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Cownu is a terrorist who lost his day job in London and ended up gathering gullible illiterates from Ariara market to earn a living.
i actually like your comment because you didnt assume every igbo supports that buffoon.
Only the illiterates do.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by LionDeLeo: 1:06pm On May 08, 2017
lestat:
i actually like your comment because you didnt assume every igbo supports that buffoon.
Only the illiterates do.

Sure.

No educated igbo guy will allow himself to be swindled by a semi-literate like cownu.

7 Likes

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by Actuarydeji(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2017
I am in support of it jare "every Nigerian is a Biafra".
Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by nengibo: 1:08pm On May 08, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Cc Tonyebarcanista and other Ijaw ethnic warlords including the alien tribe of SouthSouth wink
You want to carry ghana must go bag again, Pat Utomi is a politician and is also not from Rivers state so he doesn't have any say.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 08, 2017
Going through the comments I can say that very few people read the post.
Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2017
nengibo:

You want to carry ghana must go bag again, Pat Utomi is a politician and is also not from Rivers state so he doesn't have any say.

Isn't he from the SouthSouth tribe again? Keep denying and making silly conjectures...even Buhari doesn't know the tribe of his appointees too? cheesy No matter, how you twist it, TRUTH always wins

2 Likes

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by megbu: 2:25pm On May 08, 2017
A lot of intellectually deficient people on this nairaland. A deeply philosophical interview from pat utomi greeted as usual by shallow incoherent tirades from leaders of tomorrow. At what point do we as a people leave pettiness to career politicians and start discussing real issues.
Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by Odingo1: 2:29pm On May 08, 2017
FlyoruB:

Yinmu. Look here Chikelue2000 or whatever, Lagos was destined to be great, with or without Igbo contribution. #Fact. The SW was already blazing the trail and setting the pace even during regionalism. You people should go and build something akin to Lagos in the SE then maybe we would begin to take you seriously. Till today, your region still can't boast of a standard CBD like the ones in Lagos, Abuja and the Ibadan one below, yet you are bragging about developing Lagos?? Till today una no even get a single building in your entire region that is as tall as Cocoa house that was built in the mid-sixties, and you dey there dey make mouth.
Just keep quite because lagos and Abuja was developed by FG with ND oil money
"Between self Lagos is not a yoruba land-Oba Akiolu "

1 Like

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by nengibo: 2:30pm On May 08, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Isn't he from the SouthSouth tribe again? Keep denying and making silly conjectures...even Buhari doesn't know the tribe of his appointees too? cheesy No matter, how you twist it, TRUTH always wins
Don't be silly
Pat Utomi is from Delta state, i don't even believe he speaks for Anioma people sef

1 Like

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by jpphilips(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2017
hucienda:
Ok.

Kinda of confused on the strategy of Nnamdi Kanu and his organisation. Are they really serious about forming a republic or using it as bargaining tool for presidential elections? 'cos should things follow through politically, the next president when power returns south is Igbo. What really is the philosophy of IPOB? Are there plans to pressure the UN to nudge Nigeria to hold a referendum? What is the ultimate goal and what really are their tactics? Are they mainstream? Are majority of folks of the former eastern region onboard with them? Questions. Questions.

Anyway, lalasticlala. Over to you.

It is unfortunate that the main stream biafra neigh sayers failed to ask the right questions at inception, make no mistakes with your guess, Nnamdi kanu has no Idea where and how Biafra will be gotten, I have never heard Kanu mention any global strategy for its actualization, in fact the last time he tried, he relied on an obsolete document called, "indigenous people's right act" that was the height of his delusion.
I can not but mourn the crescendo of ignorance that has formed his fan base.

3 Likes

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 08, 2017
well said Oga pat..

wey those afonjas claiming "we south south "

wey those Afonjas "wey dey bury dia head for ground on top how lagos developed "?

una don hear am.. indomie generation.

Olodo dem..funny how dey plenty for nairaland.. sense dem no get..

i no dey even argue with dem again..because dia opinions no matter..

Oba of lagos. finish work..saying the truth.any other na to massage ego., and it's allowed.

Biafra is a spirit.
IPOB is the movement.

1 Like

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:49pm On May 08, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

The budget for ASO rock hospital is greater than that of all the govnt hospitals in Nigeria put together. Shouldn't Buhari be treated there, what is he doing in London hospital?.

I think we should ask GEJ what he did with previous money that was budgeted for the Aso Hospital between 2011 and 2015..
Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:54pm On May 08, 2017
valx2:

LOL i guess you are right Lagos is in the South East now abi lol..

Instead of thinking together and building Anambra to standtall with Lagos, They are busy claiming it's no man land... Well am waiting for when Emeka will become Governor or king in Lagos hahaha.. useless people..
Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by JideAmuGiaka: 3:58pm On May 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I think we should ask GEJ what he did with previous money that was budgeted for the Aso Hospital between 2011 and 2015..

Remember Lot's wife. Luke 17:32
Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:58pm On May 08, 2017
Butterworth:

Who told you Igbos are not United,

Merely repeating phrases made by divide and rule terrorists does not in anyway or form makes you WISE but exposes your WILLFUL SUBMISSION TO IGNORANCE.

I can see reason why 80% of IGBO are against IPOB and Biafra.. hahah
Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2017
nengibo:

Don't be silly
Pat Utomi is from Delta state, i don't even believe he speaks for Anioma people sef

cheesycheesy Really? So Where's SouthSouth tribe?

1 Like

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2017
ideas4real:
. Forget that talk. It is because you are not yet the governor or LG chairman that is why you are talking like this. People before you spoke more than this before they got to a position but when they got there, they became unapproachable and inaccessible pardon my vocabulary pls.
What about those people who, irrespective of their positions, are still approachable?
Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:10pm On May 08, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Remember Lot's wife. Luke 17:32

LOL how is that an answer to my questions?
Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2017
The reason Lagos is as developed as it is, to the envy of everybody, is every simple. During the Civil War, the divide-and-rule game played by the Federal Government led to Igbos being eviscerated in Port Harcourt
(Rivers State), which is part of Igboland. Igbos then turned to Lagos and the people of Lagos were welcoming
of the Igbo people, and that is why Lagos is the way it is today as a strong centre of commerce in the world

Cc Afam4eva
Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by JideAmuGiaka: 4:22pm On May 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL how is that an answer to my questions?

Let me educate you.

When you are told to remember Lot's wife, it means that you are not progressing, you are full of looking backward and blaming people. Just like Lot's wife did and became a pillar of salt.

If GEJ misappropriated the fund for Villa hospital as you are pointing out, what different has Buhari and APC done in that aspect?.

1 Like

Re: Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:28pm On May 08, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Let me educate you.

When you are told to remember Lot's wife, it means that you are not progressing, you are full of looking backward and blaming people. Just like Lot's wife did and became a pillar of salt.

If GEJ misappropriated the fund for Villa hospital as you are pointing out, what different has Buhari and APC done in that aspect?.

it means if GEJ can't do it for 5yrs dont expect it under 2yrs as PMB is not a magicians..

What GEJ can't do when Crude oil price was $140 don't expect it under 2yrs of Buhari Govt when crude was less than $55..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu / Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) / IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.