Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) (2817 Views)

A Times I Feel Like Dying / Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Was Present At Nairaland Last Pool Party / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2017
hmmm

1 Like

Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by Amarabae(f): 11:49am On May 08, 2017
Okay, so what do you want us to do now, dear?

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 11:52am On May 08, 2017
Amarabae:
boil some beans dear
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by hylyne(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2017
Amarabae:

Fry goat egg for us
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by Marinee(f): 12:31pm On May 08, 2017
Na which of them you be?
Both of you fine small grin
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 12:37pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Na which of them you be? Both of you fine small grin
the blackest
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by Marinee(f): 12:51pm On May 08, 2017
coolestchris:
the blackest
Hehehe..I see grin
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Na which of them you be?
Both of you fine small grin
is that ur definition for "fine"

Smd
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by TrapHedges(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2017
Coolest chris cool
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by TrapHedges(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Hehehe..I see grin
you undecided
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by Marinee(f): 1:35pm On May 08, 2017
TrapHedges:

you undecided
Me?
Warraido?
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by Marinee(f): 1:36pm On May 08, 2017
SorftWerk:
is that ur definition for "fine"

Smd
If you like,shake your balls grin
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by TrapHedges(m): 1:36pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Me? Warraido?
lol you lola ryyy
tf you been?
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by Marinee(f): 1:39pm On May 08, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol you lola ryyy

tf you been?
I am Lola tongue

I have been here nah.. We prolly just didn't clash.
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by TrapHedges(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
I am Lola tongue
I have been here nah.. We prolly just didn't clash.
oh..lol ii barely see you tho
you good yes?
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by Marinee(f): 1:43pm On May 08, 2017
TrapHedges:

oh..lol ii barely see you tho

you good yes?
Plumly good,baby.

You?

1 Like

Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by TrapHedges(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Plumly good,baby.
You?
yea am aii.. Aii see ya around wink
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by Marinee(f): 1:48pm On May 08, 2017
TrapHedges:

yea am aii.. Aii see ya around wink

Alright darl. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
If you like,shake your balls grin
see...dirty mind grin grin

I meant "shaking my door" cheesy
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by Marinee(f): 2:04pm On May 08, 2017
SorftWerk:
see...dirty mind grin grin

I meant "shaking my door" cheesy
Hahaha grin
Warriz dirty there?
I said you should shake your balls..wah kinna balls am I talking about?
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Hahaha grin
Warriz dirty there?
I said you should shake your balls..wah kinna balls am I talking about?
come to my room lemme show you the balls, well inflated and cream filled grin
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by Marinee(f): 2:15pm On May 08, 2017
SorftWerk:
come to my room lemme show you the balls, well inflated and cream filled grin
Hiannnn..Dirry boyyyy

Odaabo grin
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Hiannnn..Dirry boyyyy

Odaabo grin
lol...o'oshè món ní? grin

Wa jen'n tè sí ojuè...

Stay safe dear smiley
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by Marinee(f): 2:27pm On May 08, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...o'oshè món ní? grin

Wa jen'n tè sí ojuè...

Stay safe dear smiley
Hoe_lo_shi grin grin grin
Tesojue koh Te si inu eh nih grin grin

You too,darl. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 2:47pm On May 08, 2017
Fine fine boys
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by Erums(m): 3:15pm On May 08, 2017
guy rest abegg....all dis piks no make sense
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:
Fine fine boys
fine girl too
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by McBrooklyn(m): 4:20pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Na which of them you be? Both of you fine small grin
I guess that should be the dullest... cheesy
Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by Marinee(f): 4:28pm On May 08, 2017
McBrooklyn:

I guess that should be the dullest... cheesy
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 5:27pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Hehehe..I see grin
what u see baby

(1) (Reply)

What Could She Be Up To...? / Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off / Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.