Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1249461 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2017
cassareknow:
application was on 24th june 2017
biometrics was on 27th June
submitted on 28th June
There was no can't act and after 48days I called dibp 3 times and they were always saying they were at the final stage of making final decision then the last time I called the lady I spoke with said I should give them till this week.
Grant came in 6th Sept 2017

All thanks to God.

heading to Deakin uni (burwood campus)
November intake.

anything I might have omitted please ask and I will be glad to answer.

By will also be joining you for November intake
In ur later post u said landed property for visa application can u explain what that is because it was not in the list of document my agent gave me and I am going for my medicals as I type. Wish me luck.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cassareknow: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2017
Teegal42:

In ur later post u said landed property for visa application can u explain what that is because it was not in the list of document my agent gave me and I am going for my medicals as I type. Wish me luck.

well from what have learnt on here,landed property "could" serve as home tie,may be to boost your finances (SOA too sha) dunno.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
cassareknow:

well from what have learnt on here,landed property "could" serve as home tie,may be to boost your finances (SOA too sha) dunno.

So the landed property is ur sponsor's right cos am thinking of including it in my application to, if it's sponsors landed property
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Teegal42:

All d best bro, which agency are you using?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mozoe(f): 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
cassareknow:

Transcript
Sponsorship letter
SOA
Waec cert
Degree Cert
Birth Cert
Dads Mode of identification
landed property
utility bill

that's all I can remember for now

Was it original that was submitted
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cassareknow: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mozoe:

Was it original that was submitted
They were scanned copies now.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
My friend got her visa yesterday she applied to torrents university and applied for her visa on the 23rdnof June and got her grant yesterday..no statement of account was requested by the dibp but the school requested a statement..i helped her out with that one..additional information was requested on august for a letter from her previous employer and that was it

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bestdiddy: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jiggsbaby dear . . . Howfar your own naww? Any update?

Jiggsbaby:
My friend got her visa yesterday she applied to torrents university and applied for her visa on the 23rdnof June and got her grant yesterday..no statement of account was requested by the dibp but the school requested a statement..i helped her out with that one..additional information was requested on august for a letter from her previous employer and that was it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
Teegal42:

I am a a lady. I am using pfl ikeja. Thanks
Pfl, did the conversion officer in charge informed you that u must submit your SOA for visa, I only know SOA for admission by deakin, cos it's part Al1 schools
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jiggsbaby:
Hello dear, please how much did she pay as tuition deposit before she was issued both Coe and Oshc
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yeyen004: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jiggsbaby:
Congrats to your friend. When is her resumption, Nov 2017 or Feb 2018 intake?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
yeyen004:

Congrats to your friend. When is her resumption, Nov 2017 or Feb 2018 intake?
nextweek
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
foreverkind1:

Hello dear, please how much did she pay as tuition deposit before she was issued both Coe and Oshc
7 k
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Howoheye: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jiggsbaby:
7 k
Pls is this for Under or Post graduate studies & what's the School's name? Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mykel25(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Please I'm new on this thread on the verge of travelling to UK for MBA buh after reading the thread on UK that MSC doesn't guarantee your stay in the UK else u marry I tot of putting more effort on Aussie my friend told me to prepare a sum of 20000CAD for my study and other expenses....that with that amount I can raise d balance...
I can only raise 3M aside d money needed to upgrade accounts during visa process.... What I want to know is the chances of working to complete my fees....i don't mind doing menial jobs....aw much can I make a month and is there consequences of breaking the working hour rule?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by peteredo: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
hello E-fam is it compulsory that wen submitting application u must include tax clearance and can som1 sponsor himself
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JewelStone(f): 1:57am On Sep 08, 2017
davodyguy:
What about Friday?
Conference ended today
I have the whole of Thursday, Friday to spare.
I'm returning on Saturday.
I have to resume work on Monday, 11/09/17 in Lagos
Let me warn you though: I'm 6.2 and also handsome. This is contagious. I cannot guarantee anything grin grin grin
Mind me not
Haha, I was just wondering how I could cope with all that 6.2 hotness. Lol

So what's up? You didn't say which activity you were interested in doing though from the things I listed or your own suggestion. Couldn't login yesterday cos I'm swimming in my assignments & work!!!

lizeeplus:
Hi Jewelstone, You in Sydney? Pls can we chat via email I am coming in early next week. Thanks
Yeah I'm in Sydney, you can pm me no worries.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iomoge2(f): 3:12am On Sep 08, 2017
peteredo:
hello E-fam is it compulsory that wen submitting application u must include tax clearance and can som1 sponsor himself

Pls someone should respond to this
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aragonbaba(m): 5:16am On Sep 08, 2017
Hello gurus in the house. i will need clarity on required documents aside my SOA cos i will be sponsoring my self in school.. your sincere response will be highly appreciated.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Churkie: 7:07am On Sep 08, 2017
aragonbaba:
Hello gurus in the house. i will need clarity on required documents aside my SOA cos i will be sponsoring my self in school.. your sincere response will be highly appreciated.

You will have to provide documents that will clarify your source of funds. If you are an employee, you have to provide your employment letter, pay slip, salary SOA, if possible letter of introduction from work place and a letter from them stating you would return to work after your studies. The latter will serve as a home ties.
Other docs to be submitted;
*School docs (waec, transcript, degree certificate,
*Birth certificate
*COE
*OSHC
*Parents Pp data page
*Personal statement
*If applicable, evidence of previous visa refusal
Etc....

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bestdiddy: 8:56am On Sep 08, 2017
Sure, one can sponsor him/herself. Once you have several boxes ticked off, such as enough funds to cover tuition and living expenses, direct relationship between your intended course of study and what you're currently doing, and enough justifications to prove that you're actually a genuine temporary entrant, then you're good to fly.

If you're self sponsored, the tax clearance is not entirely compulsory. work related documents (employment letter, confirmation letter, promotion letter, e.t.c) is very okay. If you're sponsored by someone else, it will be nice to include the sponsor's tax clearance.

iomoge2:

Pls someone should respond to this

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bestdiddy: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2017
Furthermore, if you're gonna be self sponsored, it will be important to show proof on how you got those funds.

For me, I am also self sponsored too, but I had to prove to them that i have been working in a bank for the past 7years, and that the funds in my account has been personal savings since inception of my career. Also, i got my Treasury dept. to come up with a statement showing that i have been saving and investing N2m every year out of my salary . . . I also provided my salary slips and tax renditions to back up my annual income.

Better still dear, if you can't go through these hassles, let your close relative sponsor you (a relative that has a workable source of income). Even though the funds are in your account, let the sponsor write his/her convincing sponsorship letter and stress that to enable ease of access of my "daughter" (you) to the funds, your sponsor had transferred the funds to your account. My cousin did that and it was very sufficient.

bestdiddy:
Sure, one can sponsor him/herself. Once you have several boxes ticked off, such as enough funds to cover tuition and living expenses, direct relationship between your intended course of study and what you're currently doing, and enough justifications to prove that you're actually a genuine temporary entrant, then you're good to fly.

If you're self sponsored, the tax clearance is not entirely compulsory. work related documents (employment letter, confirmation letter, promotion letter, e.t.c) is very okay. If you're sponsored by someone else, it will be nice to include the sponsor's tax clearance.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by peteredo: 9:34am On Sep 08, 2017
bestdiddy:
Furthermore, if you're gonna be self sponsored, it will be important to show proof on how you got those funds.

For me, I am also self sponsored too, but I had to prove to them that i have been working in a bank for the past 7years, and that the funds in my account has been personal savings since inception of my career. Also, i got my Treasury dept. to come up with a statement showing that i have been saving and investing N2m every year out of my salary . . . I also provided my salary slips and tax renditions to back up my annual income.

Better still dear, if you can't go through these hassles, let your close relative sponsor you (a relative that has a workable source of income). Even though the funds are in your account, let the sponsor write his/her convincing sponsorship letter and stress that to enable ease of access of my "daughter" (you) to the funds, your sponsor had transferred the funds to your account. My cousin did that and it was very sufficient.

if your parent is sponsoring you is there need for tax clearance especially if it an A1 school cos omy agent is stressing it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bblessed: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2017
peteredo:
if your parent is sponsoring you is there need for tax clearance especially if it an A1 school cos omy agent is stressing it

I don't think there is need for tax clearance,i didn't include any tax and was not asked.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kofson: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2017
No need bro
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by davodyguy: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
JewelStone:

Haha, I was just wondering how I could cope with all that 6.2 hotness. Lol

So what's up? You didn't say which activity you were interested in doing though from the things I listed or your own suggestion. Couldn't login yesterday cos I'm swimming in my assignments & work!!!

Yeah I'm in Sydney, you can pm me no worries.

You ran na.

I'm leaving tomorrow

Done harbour bridge
Contemporary museum
Opera
Bondi beach
Sydney market
Conservatory
Olympic park
Town hall

Want to do Darling Harbour tomorrow morning between 8:00-10:00am, if you care to join, that's the only waybwe get to see before I return
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mozoe(f): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
Please who can help vet my statement of purpose
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asoasoaso: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
Mozoe:
Please who can help vet my statement of purpose

Let talk
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mykel25(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
Please I'm new on this thread on the verge of travelling to UK for MBA buh after reading the thread on UK that MSC doesn't guarantee your stay in the UK else u marry I tot of putting more effort on Aussie my friend told me to prepare a sum of 20000CAD for my study and other expenses....that with that amount I can raise d balance...
I can only raise 3M aside d money needed to upgrade accounts during visa process.... What I want to know is the chances of working to complete my fees....i don't mind doing menial jobs....aw much can I make a month and is there consequences of breaking the working hour rule?

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.