Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Man Announces He Wants Wife On Facebook And Gets Funny Response In Return - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Announces He Wants Wife On Facebook And Gets Funny Response In Return (1388 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Announces He Wants Wife On Facebook And Gets Funny Response In Return by tosan21: 1:10pm On May 08, 2017
There isn’t a single chill on Facebook. Believe..

A man by name Aboyowa Clark went on Facebook to announce that he is searching for a wife so as to notify eligible females. He also attached his picture to the post.

Here are responses he got from his Facebook friends below…

http://www.brivalix.com/man-announces-he-wants-wife-on-facebook-and-gets-funny-response-in-return/
[img][/img]

Re: Man Announces He Wants Wife On Facebook And Gets Funny Response In Return by Smellymouth: 1:12pm On May 08, 2017
Aboyowa Clark , CEO, Social Magazines and photos.

Dude is my real Gee..
Re: Man Announces He Wants Wife On Facebook And Gets Funny Response In Return by Marinee(f): 1:23pm On May 08, 2017
Smellymouth:
Aboyowa Clark , CEO, Social Magazines and photos.

Dude is my real Gee..
Udonmeannit? shocked

Ahnahn egbon.. Can't the both of us just connect through you... tongue
Re: Man Announces He Wants Wife On Facebook And Gets Funny Response In Return by Smellymouth: 1:34pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Udonmeannit? shocked

Ahnahn egbon.. Can't the both of us just connect through you... tongue

Lol.. We are both running a personal race.. cheesy

The quest for "......" is not as easy as you think it is.. tongue

There comes a point in one's life where you just have to hope for the best and prepare for the worse.. smiley

@ Tosan21, boko? Ara de? Wo ka fi itsekiri? Ene Dede omere re oo.. Lol .

Bokor wo ka kani?
Re: Man Announces He Wants Wife On Facebook And Gets Funny Response In Return by MizAlero(f): 1:37pm On May 08, 2017
Smellymouth:

There comes a point in one's life where you just have to hope for the best and prepare for the worse.. smiley

Bokor wo ka kani?

Lol.. You're itsekiri.. That's good
Re: Man Announces He Wants Wife On Facebook And Gets Funny Response In Return by Marinee(f): 1:38pm On May 08, 2017
Smellymouth:

Bokor wo ka kani?

I didn't understand a thing lipsrsealed grin

Egbon,you won't believe wah just happened? I am about to burst into tears. cry
Re: Man Announces He Wants Wife On Facebook And Gets Funny Response In Return by Smellymouth: 1:45pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
I didn't understand a thing lipsrsealed grin

Egbon,you won't believe wah just happened? I am about to burst into tears. cry

Warrapen?
Re: Man Announces He Wants Wife On Facebook And Gets Funny Response In Return by Smellymouth: 1:46pm On May 08, 2017
MizAlero:

Lol.. You're itsekiri.. That's good

Ome re.. Mo kie ooo.. Iye mi wey tsi itsekiri.

Wo ka gba aja re?
Re: Man Announces He Wants Wife On Facebook And Gets Funny Response In Return by Marinee(f): 1:49pm On May 08, 2017
Smellymouth:

Warrapen?
Nothing really serious sad
Re: Man Announces He Wants Wife On Facebook And Gets Funny Response In Return by Smellymouth: 1:54pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Nothing really serious sad

You sure you are okay?
Re: Man Announces He Wants Wife On Facebook And Gets Funny Response In Return by Marinee(f): 1:55pm On May 08, 2017
Smellymouth:

You sure you are okay?
Haha ..I am.
I'll tell you on WhatsApp. sad
Re: Man Announces He Wants Wife On Facebook And Gets Funny Response In Return by sevantex(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2017
Smellymouth:

Ome re.. Mo kie ooo.. Iye mi wey tsi itsekiri.

Wo ka gba aja re?

so u are part itseke, cool

your question to alero just reminds me of my grandmum, she is always goin "a ka fi itsekiri. me fe gbi german (english) ni loli we" Lool i nor too sabi write am but am sure u get it.

I am itsekiri also. Mo ki e!

1 Like

Re: Man Announces He Wants Wife On Facebook And Gets Funny Response In Return by Smellymouth: 7:29am On May 09, 2017
sevantex:

so u are part itseke, cool

your question to alero just reminds me of my grandmum, she is always goin "a ka fi itsekiri. me fe gbi german (english) ni loli we" Lool i nor too sabi write am but am sure u get it.

I am itsekiri also. Mo ki e!

Hahahahahha. Grandmothers re the best.. LoL..

And itsekiri grannies are just too funny.. cheesy

My maternal granny will always tell me, " me fe gbo oyibo oo! Fo aja re! "

O me re . mo kie oooo!! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Nairalanders, Can You Spot What's Wrong With This Viral Photo? / We Spoil Sha... / Why Is My Case Different??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.