Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

We Spoil Sha... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Spoil Sha... (1387 Views)

My Red Pill Experience Sha! / Guys Sha / Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Spoil Sha... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
our minds have really been corrupted as we no longer heed to 1 chronicles(abi na corinthians) chapter 6:18. All we enjoy talking of is about fvck fvck.

I was gisting with my male friends today and the main subject of discussion was bed and woman. debate on whether pre-intimacy, mouth action and marathon sex is good health wise. Nothing wey my ear nor hear.

Now see wetin captainnipples dey coz this night. Enough traffic on his hot thread right now.. Cc.. Deguynxtdoor and the pussyhunter give us situation report grin

BTW.. i pray I/we make the 144,000 to inherit the kingdom on the D-day
Re: We Spoil Sha... by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
Sweetheart, if you really want to be part of the 144, 000, you should go to the religion section right now. It's not too late. I'm guessing they won't be discussing fvcking over there. Don't think the whole world is corrupt, dear, just because you have chosen your company unwisely. Some of us have chosen the path of wickedness with open eyes. Do not follow.

2 Likes

Re: We Spoil Sha... by Earthquake1: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
If you really want to be part of the 144, 000, you should go to the religion section right now. It's not too late. I'm guessing they won't be discussing fvcking over there. Don't think the whole world is corrupt just because you have chosen your company unwisely. Some of us have chosen the path of wickedness with open eyes. Do not follow.

What the fvck are you talking about?

Re: We Spoil Sha... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Earthquake1:

Kai, Earthquake1, you don't HAVE to get it.

But maybe I should toss in a few terms of endearment, so that my tone can be better deciphered.
Re: We Spoil Sha... by CaptainNipples: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
our minds have really been corrupted as we no longer heed to 1 chronicles(abi na corinthians) chapter 6:18. All we enjoy talking of is about fvck fvck.

I was gisting with my male friends today and the main subject of discussion was bed and woman. debate on whether pre-intimacy, mouth action and marathon sex is good health wise. Nothing wey my ear nor hear.

Now see wetin captainnipples dey coz this night. Enough traffic on his hot thread right now.. Cc.. Deguynxtdoor and the pussyhunter give us situation report grin

my thread is just a story grin
Re: We Spoil Sha... by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 28, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:

SENSUALITY THE SPIRIT SERIOUSLY ANIMATING TODAY'S WORLD.
Re: We Spoil Sha... by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:02am On Jul 28, 2017
CaptainNipples:

they don delete ur thread?
Re: We Spoil Sha... by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2017
Why did those coçk sucking mods delete your thread?
CaptainNipples:

Re: We Spoil Sha... by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2017
op leave CAPTAINNIPPLES alone cheesy
na correct g cheesy
and wich one u come dey yarn?
abi pastors no dey fuk? undecided
why dem come even delete CAPTAINNIPPLES thread sef sad
Re: We Spoil Sha... by CaptainBlaise(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2017
CaptainNipples:

Na so!
Re: We Spoil Sha... by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2017
lefulefu:
op leave CAPTAINNI.PPLES alone cheesy
na correct g cheesy
and wich one u come dey yarn?
abi pastors no dey fuk? undecided
why dem come even delete CAPTAINNIPPLES thread sef sad
grin

In btw... If only u knew who's hiding under this moniker; then u will remember it's in my nature to be naughty wink
Re: We Spoil Sha... by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
grin

In btw... If only u knew who's hiding under this moniker; then u will remember it's in my nature to be naughty wink
i know who u be grin
Re: We Spoil Sha... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
lefulefu:

i know who u be grin
hmmm... I've been ratted out a.k.a my yansh don open. #nohomo

Re: We Spoil Sha... by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
hmmm... I've been ratted out a.k.a my yansh don open. #nohomo
dont worry i wont spill the BEANS grin grin grin
Re: We Spoil Sha... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Sweetheart, if you really want to be part of the 144, 000, you should go to the religion section right now. It's not too late. I'm guessing they won't be discussing fvcking over there. Don't think the whole world is corrupt, dear, just because you have chosen your company unwisely. Some of us have chosen the path of wickedness with open eyes. Do not follow.

Ann
Re: We Spoil Sha... by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
i weep not for myself only. We all need to flee from here

1 Share

Re: We Spoil Sha... by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

What manner of individual are you tongue ??
You are more provocative than zar zar
Lol
Re: We Spoil Sha... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Earthquake1:

as if you know my mind. wanted to ask her sef

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Bad Boys So Attractive / Why Is My Case Different?? / Is This Bobrisky? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.