Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan (52713 Views)

Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded / Sudan Military Has Seized Power / US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by ba7man(m): 7:56pm On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Believe anything the U.S Army tells you at your own risk

What war have they ever won ??

They were butchered in Vietnam and defeated

The Japanese showed them what savageness is by blowing up the Pearl harbor, what did the Americans do ?? Took their scary ass to their savior "the atomic bomb"
and could only destroy Hiroshima with it

They went to Afghanistan and were slaughtered by dudes who still live in caves

The went to Iraq and got defeated

They came to Somalia and got the nastiest disgrace in the history of American

The U.S army is just like the Nigerian Army, the killed Osama bin laden and Shekau without​ showing us the bodies

Now, they're claiming they kill an imaginary isis leader

Mind you, I'm a U.S army veteran from fort *****
You must be an IPOB because they're the only ones that tell lies thinking everyone is as ignorant as they are.

The fact that you don't even know Nagasaki was the 2nd Japanese city the USA dropped a nuclear bomb on......and you claim to be in the US Military.

All what you typed is crap.

You forget that there are people far more intelligent and knowledgeable than you'll ever be in your life.

1 Like

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by EHI9ICE(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2017
Sammy07:

he should enlighten you on the trash he wrote...

if osama wasn't truly killed, why can't he come out and prove them false, just like boko haram leader

If you show me any photo of the lifeless body of Osama bin Ladin,then i'd pay no credence to he said.

And its a widely known fact(even acknowledged by Americans)that the US left Vietnam with their tale in their legs.

cc Atmmachine
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by EHI9ICE(m): 8:04pm On May 08, 2017
babzo:

You want a traitor and coward to enlighten you? Oga ...do your own research.
People keep hating on America...yet keep benefiting from Americas prosperity and strenght. From the Internet to Democracy to Technology.

How do you know that he is a coward and a traitor?
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 08, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
How?
Who do you think control the CIA and FBI?
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 08, 2017
Ikio:
Lols are u a taliban supported?. there have being atleast 4major protest in d past 9 months in the u.s how many people have being killed?.
not a Taliban supporter but telling you reality. US is the sole problem of almost the world

2 Likes

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Sammy07: 8:10pm On May 08, 2017
EHI9ICE:

If you show me any photo of the lifeless body of Osama bin Ladin,then i'd pay no credence to he said.

And its a widely known fact(even acknowledged by Americans)that the US left Vietnam with their tale in their legs.

cc Atmmachine

don't you know that it has been confirmed by his people or what are you saying ...

it's like you sleazy believe on what people usually say and you are the type that don't confirm...

al qaeda confirmed it
Pakistan confirmed it
even his son confirmed it

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/osama-bin-laden-son-hamza-vows-to-avenge-fathers-death/

www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/osama-bin-ladens-death-confirmed-179619

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384260/Al-Qaeda-confirm-Osama-Bin-Laden-death-vow-continue-US-terrorist-attacks.html

check those links,,, it should help you

1 Like

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Antoeni(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2017
For sure
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Sammy07: 8:12pm On May 08, 2017
ba7man:
You must be an IPOB because they're the only ones that tell lies thinking everyone is as ignorant as they are.

The fact that you don't even know Nagasaki was the 2nd Japanese city the USA dropped a nuclear bomb on......and you claim to be in the US Military.

You forget that there are people far more intelligent and knowledgeable than you'll ever be in your life.

I loved the bolded words

1 Like

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Princewell2012(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Ur people will believe u as usual, like Osama death

But have you had about osama since then

So it is too early for you to judge. If not America, terrorist would have taken over the entire continent. And that's y the Arab don't like them. Obama is a Muslim that's y he accommodated them.

America is not Nigeria.
Thank God for trump.
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by SirMichael1: 8:16pm On May 08, 2017
Fool, who the fùck do you think you're deceiving?? Yøu'rë fûçkēd to think I believe you fückïñg årë a US soldier when you know you can easily be tracked from your IP address and trialed for treason. Fûçkiñg bîtçh

Atmmachine:

The Japanese showed them what savageness is by blowing up the Pearl harbor, what did the Americans do ?? Took their scary ass to their savior "the atomic bomb"

The U.S army is just like the Nigerian Army, the killed Osama bin laden and Shekau without​ showing us the bodies

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 08, 2017
MDG007:
not a Taliban supporter but telling you reality. US is the sole problem of almost the world
yea Where ever they go they never forget to leave a mark that indicates they where there.But they are the only sane millitary world power the world have ever had want we need to do is to pray they become more sane or the next is better. People who no notin sa they are overrated but mind u U.S,FRANCE,BRITAIN,USSR(russian) have fought wars lots and lots of wars including ww1 and ww2 that is there story a once destroyed country have became so great now.Daht why i tell people respect a country u don't knw there story.And a country that survived all those wars is a great one like russia israel that good weapons but the word russia should ring a bell there decision affects the future.
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by bigfather(m): 8:44pm On May 08, 2017
themonk:

WASHINGTON (AP) - The Pentagon says a military raid last month killed the head of the Islamic State affiliate in Afghanistan.

In a statement Sunday night, the Pentagon confirmed the death of Abdul Haseeb Logari. At the time of the raid officials said they thought Logari had been killed, but were not certain.

U.S. officials said Logari was among several high-ranking Islamic State in Afghanistan leaders who died in the April 27 raid. It was carried out by Afghan Special Security Forces in partnership with U.S. forces.

The Pentagon says Logari directed the March 8 attack against Kabul National Military Hospital, which killed or wounded more than 100 people.

The raid targeted a compound in eastern Afghanistan. Two U.S. Army Rangers were killed by what officials believe was friendly fire.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-pentagon-is-in-afghanistan-leader-killed-in-april-raid-2017-5?IR=T

Hmmm.....hope it won't b like Shekau's case sha
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by firstone(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

mumu of the year
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 08, 2017
nathdim:
i trust you are a Muslim
Haa! You have time to quote that guy, just leave him in his ignorance.
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 08, 2017
Airoflaw:
they should come and help us kill shekau
but but but hmmmmmm I tut Lie Muhammed said they av killed shekau
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by blaqroy: 9:02pm On May 08, 2017
Meanwhile Nigeria has been killing one particular guy call shakur over and over
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:08pm On May 08, 2017
adeniyi3971:

When Japan bombed the Pearl Harbor America entered the war and the war changed.. the US bombed Nagasaki and Hiroshima hence leading to the surrender of the Japs.. even Russia was almost captured by Germany in the second work war.. all thanks to Gen January and February else they were 40km to Moscow.

concerning Bin Laden, how can you say he was not killed by the Americans? all. what you type are just based on your assumptions but thank God it doesn't count.

what ever happened to history! find out more b4 writing all these
bombing of nagasaki and hiroshima didnt make japan surrender,japan were already about to surrender due to the soviet union declaring war on them,what the us did was a terrorist attack and a war crime
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by freshinko: 9:10pm On May 08, 2017
Pictures or i don't believe it.
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Shafiiimran99: 9:11pm On May 08, 2017
Princewell2012:

But have you had about osama since then

So it is too early for you to judge. If not America, terrorist would have taken over the entire continent. And that's y the Arab don't like them. Obama is a Muslim that's y he accommodated them.

America is not Nigeria.
Thank God for trump.
Before they said so do u heard of him?
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by akigbemaru: 9:16pm On May 08, 2017
katiemadubiko:
We are the chaampioooooooons
Henikens cans
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Chinagurum1995(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2017
Ehn ehn na let the Isis died down and go down too hell fire I really thank all the US Military officers for killing ISIS so that is good ooooooo. cool cheesy

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Shafiiimran99: 9:22pm On May 08, 2017
ba7man:

With ur intelligent, do u think that one person can hijack 4 america simultaneously with the help of his boys, then turn back to attack america with those planes and he carried out his mission successfly. Do u think is possible without top people from america involve? If it is possible do u call such a country super power nation?
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Oches4me(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2017
hatchy:
My friend go and sit down and stop spewing trash if you don't know what to say. Military wars are never won in totality. Tactics are used to win conventional warfare.It is easire and cost less to use propaganda and weapons of deterrence than killing people in thousands just to win,that's barbaric.
In fact modern warfare targets the leaders and munitions and decapitate them,thereby making the footsoldiers vulnerable and quick to surrender.

The US military remains the most powerful on the face of the earth and that is why there is a balance or else rogue and terrorist states like North Korea,Iran and their likes will wake up one day and decide to exterminate Nigeria or any other country it feels shouldn't exist with nuclear or biological weapons.
.mumu that is what CNN and BBC tells u.

1 Like

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Shafiiimran99: 9:24pm On May 08, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Who do you think control the CIA and FBI?
Which means 911 was an inside job, right?
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by senatordave1(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Seems you have a brainache or your delusional.japan's attack on pearl harbor was an act of cowardice,they knew that they could never defeat america but can only inflict some damage here and there.even the japanese commander admiral isoroku yamamoto alluded to this.in the end,america destroyed the entire army,navy and air force of japan(read battle of leyte gulf).up till now,an american base is in japan to showcase its supremacy.
Pearl harbor wasnt destroyed,only three carriers were affected and one of them was later repaired and helped in defeating japan at the battle of midway.
America was never defeated in vietnam contrary to what many people believed.american forces under general william westmoreland went to vietnam with two objectives:to kill as many north vietnamese troops as possible and to stop north vietnam from conquering south vietnam which was pro capitalistvand pro west.he us lost 54,000 forces while killing over a million north vietnamese troops.they withdrew due to us public opinion.
In afghanistan,they conquered they country within two weeks destroying the afghan military while just over a thousand us forces died due to guerrilla attacks launched by taliban including suicide bombings.remember russia struggled in afghanistan.in iraq,same feat was recorded against 4000 us deaths.in somalia,the us forcez were only sent to kill mohammed farah aideed the top rebel commander.less than 5 special companies were sent.they had fewer losses and inflicted more casualties on aideed's forces.after their withdrawal,aideed was murdered probably by the cia.so,dont talk rubbish.the us army is the greatest army since the 1900s and have never lost a war but have lost some few battles.they are the 2nd greatest army after the roman army historically.

1 Like

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Atmmachine(m): 9:34pm On May 08, 2017
SirMichael1:
Fool, who the fùck do you think you're deceiving?? Yøu'rë fûçkēd to think I believe you fückïñg årë a US soldier when you know you can easily be tracked from your IP address and trialed for treason. Fûçkiñg bîtçh

Idiot

Good luck tracking my IP address

Have you heard of VPN and virtual machine ??
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Atmmachine(m): 9:37pm On May 08, 2017
Michealforever:

In fact name any city where you are currently and I'll come to see your deployment orders myself. I don't need your I.D card.

I just need to see your orders.

No warrior of any nation will spew the gibberish you wrote up there.

You think waking up to the sound of bullets flying all around you is child's play.

Why would i wanna meet you ??
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Michealforever: 9:53pm On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Why would i wanna meet you ??

So that I can give you better slap.

....to wake you from your fantasy.
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Emmyirab(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2017
Meanwhile, Nigeria kills Shekau ever year
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Momoh7(m): 10:17pm On May 08, 2017
madridguy:
I hope General Buratai can bring me Shekau head make I use play monkey post tongue
the one wen dey aso rock?
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=Atmmachine post=56328260][color=#770077][b][size=11pt]

Mind you, I'm a U.S army veteran from fort braggs abi?
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Atmmachine(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2017
Michealforever:

So that I can give you better slap.

....to wake you from your fantasy.

Okay, I'm sorry, i don't talk to kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Does US President Travel With So Many Soldiers and cars To other Countries? / Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.