Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo (415750 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Johnsown1(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2017
Very nice guy, i like men that proves these slay queens and cool headed girls wrong,which says that men are not after ur skirt any longer but on ur attitude

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Hadampson(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2017
Thanks for the dedication I just hope this admiral will nur turn ANIKE into a sex machine.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Hadampson(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2017
Aminzy:
Thanks my oga at the top.......i will have to catch up with this flight oooooo @Hadampson.....u re great boss
Yes o, u better be fast cos the plane has land at nairalandcheesy it will take off in d next 30minutes

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by zesh(m): 6:29pm On May 12, 2017
I have a feeling that the admiral is olamikan's father...... fantastic story

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 6:32pm On May 12, 2017
Dedication:
souloho19, Chumzypinky, Babsopey, Bibi294, oluwatymylehyn, Missmossy, PrettyMizQdot

Episode 13
The next day, I resumed lectures. Admiral calls me everyday to ask after my family and my well being. On Thursday evening he asked if I could come spend the weekend and I agreed. Please who am I to say no.
He sent #200,000 into my account. On Friday morning, I fixed my hair and do some shopping. He booked my flight and by Friday evening, I was already in Abuja.
The driver was already waiting for me at the airport, he took me to the house. He joined me in one of the sitting rooms, I had to thank him all over again. We got talking, he’s very jovial I already noticed that on our phone conversations during the week.
Dinner was served and we ate together, quietly. After the meal he said he’ll join me in my room later. My heart skipped a bit. “Tonight is the night” I said in my mind.

Later in the evening. He joined me in the guest room and we got talking again, he ask some questions about school and my academics. I was wondering if coming to Abuja is just to chat with him.
He told me, I could ask him any question if I have any. I asked about his family. He told me he’s divorced, he also told me what led to the divorce. He has two kids who lives and school in the UK.
He told me they don’t come to Nigeria, he only visits them. He said they are with their mum and are doing fine.
I asked why he didn’t remarry and he said he has trust issues because of what his wife did to him.
He told me he has a function to attend on Saturday and he wants me to accompany him.
“One more thing, my PA will take you to the hospital first thing in the morning…”
“Hospital! I didn’t allow him land. “Sir! Why are we going to the hospital?” I asked curiously.
“Just to run some tests, I want to be comfortable around you” he said. You'll also so be placed on contraceptive to prevent pregnancy” He explained
“That means we’ll be having sex without protection ” I thought and I shiver.
“Don’t worry I’m clean, you can sue me if you find out I’m not”

He smiled “And stop referring to me as sir, call me prince, that’s what those who are close to me calls me”
“Yes sir… I mean prince”
He bade me good night and left the room. I thought of everything he said before I slept and I know there’s no turning back.

The next day, I followed his PA to the hospital, series of test was conducted, HIV, widal test, blood count, sugar level, blood group, genotype, ECG name it, I was even taken into a machine where I was scanned from head to toe. I went back to the doctor’s office after the tests. PA was there too. I entered and sat next to him.
The Doctor gave me the contraceptive pills Prince told me about. He said, I can’t get it on counter, so I have to come to get it in the hospital once it’s finished, he said I could tell prince to send any of his staff to get it for me. He then handed a brown envelope to Mr PA before we leave.

We got back home with the sealed results in PA's hand. He was in another sitting room watching CNN. He opened the brown envelope and read the report which I guess was satisfactory because he was smiling.

★★★★
He discharged his PA. Your result came out good. He handed a plastic bag that was beside him to me.
I brought out the two packs, I couldn’t believe what I saw. IPhone 6 and Samsung S7 edge and apple laptop.
I looked at him with a questioning eyes.
“They are yours” he said
“Thank you sir, God bless you”

“Like I used to tell you, if you need anything whatsoever, do not hesitate to tell me”
“Ok sir”
“Don’t worry I’ll have some things deliver to you in school next week”

“Alright sir, thanks”
He told me to go and prepare for the function we are attending. I got to my room and met a Red Vera Wang couture evening dress, a black Prada peep toe heels and purse. I wonder how much it will cost. I changed and I was summoned to join him in the car. I came out and the motorcades were set to leave, black cars with tinted glass. I was lead to his car which is in the middle and I sat besides him. I felt like a queen or a first lady.

We alighted when we got to the venue, I was really shy around him, I’m sure some people will take me for his daughter except for those who knew his children. It was an elites get together, I met with some, senators and governors I only see on TV. Some top celebrities were also there. I feel good to be around great people.
One of his friends, told him he likes me, he said he won’t mind having me, when his through with me. He told him I’m not a random girl and the man shut his mouth.
I was happy, because I can’t imagine him passing me around among his friends like we see in movies.
We got back home that night, I was filled and I told the chef who called me for dinner that I’m filled. I got to my room and showered. I changed into a my night dress. I put on my data and start replying messages on Facebook and WhatsApp.
I also called my mum who obviously thought I was in school.
Some minutes later one of the staff told me my attention was needed in the Admiral’s bedroom. My heart skipped multiple beats.
He led me to his room and left. The room was glorious, even a five star hotel rooms is no match. You can’t insomnia in this room.
He ask beckoned on me to come sit on the king size bed with him. I was nervous and I didn’t do well to hide it.
“Anike, relax. I don’t bite” He said and took my hand, I followed him and we both sat on the bed.
“Anike I really like you. I know you are not a prostitute and I will never treat you like one. I’ll wait till you naturally warm up to me. I should have just let you go the first time you came. I can choose to help you and your family and just let you go, but you are exactly what I needed in my life right now. I want someone like you, not call girls.
As for me I’m good with you, just try and like me a little, it might be difficult because of our age difference. I know I could pass for your father, that is sure but I need a companion and I found one in you”
I only nodded to everything he said, sincerely I don’t know what to say.
“Can you sleep beside me tonight?” he asked.
Please what I’m I suppose to say. I said yes and lay on the bed. He laid beside me.
“Good night” I said closing my eyes in fear.
“Good night or do you care to sleep in my arms”
I nodded like a little girl and he pulled me into his arms. I slept in his arms and woke up in the his arms on Sunday morning.
I stood up quietly.. I tip toed and went back to my room to bath but my things were no longer there.
I met one of the staff and he told me my things has been moved into Admiral’s room this morning.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by xaviercasmir(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2017
I am sensing a pattarn here. Keep it up ma’am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by hallarbee01: 6:42pm On May 12, 2017
Really...I must commend your effort. You put your sentences in a simple way for we your fans to read and enjoy...Kudo! May the source of your wisdom never varnish... (A'ameen).

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by urchman23: 6:43pm On May 12, 2017
Waoo is getting interesting right now.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 6:43pm On May 12, 2017
hallarbee01:
Really...I must commend your effort. You put your sentences in a simple way for we your fans to read and enjoy...Kudo! May the source of your wisdom never varnish... (A'ameen).
Amen!!! Thanks.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by bummybummy(f): 6:50pm On May 12, 2017
NYC one but op Admiral won't later fuckup?

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Toyin223(f): 7:06pm On May 12, 2017
Woooooooow I Did Even Knw Wat To Say

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Creeza(m): 7:06pm On May 12, 2017
oya lemme goan read... then I'll come and comment . smiley

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by horpeyeemy: 7:06pm On May 12, 2017
ma! u r just too wonderful.....d story s xo touching dt I cnt blink my eyes when reading... d seasonings in this story r just perfect... thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Toyin223(f): 7:06pm On May 12, 2017
TANK U
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by slizzyb(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2017
Been refreshing for new update like kilode,, nice one,, u catches one heart like @bibi,
Ayam loving it

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:19pm On May 12, 2017
horpeyeemy:
ma! u r just too wonderful.....d story s xo touching dt I cnt blink my eyes when reading... d seasonings in this story r just perfect... thumbs up!
Aww....thanks.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:21pm On May 12, 2017
slizzyb:
Been refreshing for new update like kilode,, nice one,, u catches one heart like @bibi,
Ayam loving it
Sorry for keeping you waiting.Thanks for following.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by abefe99: 7:36pm On May 12, 2017
as u know mention my name I no vex anyway is interesting sis more grace

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Creeza(m): 7:38pm On May 12, 2017
Hmm mm. .. They have moved your things to Admiral room.
Issorite , they did not tell you. . Be enjoying, life is eazi

Who would receive all these gifts and still act strange?

Even some guys react the same way.. grin

No wonder it's called Sugar Daddy and mummy. The sweetness is just too much..

Iffyou see any available one , somebori should call me abeg.. grin

Rachealfst thanks for the dedication. . ii haven't been consistent on nairaland but I hope the few moments I show face here will be worthwhile! ! wink

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:51pm On May 12, 2017
abefe99:
as u know mention my name I no vex anyway is interesting sis more grace
Abeg no vex ehn....Thanks for following.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:53pm On May 12, 2017
Creeza:
Hmm mm. .. They have moved your things to Admiral room.
Issorite , they did not tell you. . Be enjoying, life is eazi

Who would receive all these gifts and still act strange?

Even some guys react the same way.. grin

No wonder it's called Sugar Daddy and mummy. The sweetness is just too much..

Iffyou see any available one , somebori should call me abeg.. grin

Rachealfst thanks for the dedication. . ii haven't been consistent on nairaland but I hope he few moments I show face here will be worthwhile! ! wink
Uwc, pls try and be consistent, we your fans are missing you o. Thanks
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by cathyperry45(f): 7:56pm On May 12, 2017
Chai.....Aunty MI, this story dey totori me no be small o. Ride on jarey.........Oluwa got ur back

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by kunlexy1759(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2017
INTERESTING!!! Weldone rachealfst.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Countrygirl(f): 8:00pm On May 12, 2017
I saw this story this evening.......I'm still observing admiral oo...... I'm scared for anike sha, there's no escaping from the man

Weldone reachelfst, more inspiration
Please do something about the suspence

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Missmossy(f): 8:05pm On May 12, 2017
Singing #its about to go down# lol cheesy thanks for the dedication rachealfst, keep it coming dear. More wisdom strength and inspiration to you. Anike is really in for it, she has accepted her faith already.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Creeza(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2017
rachealfst:
Uwc, pls try and be consistent, we your fans are missing you o. Thanks
chai oya see nah... Izzit my fault , the workload on my hands is simply overwhelming.

Don't worry I'll try . #thanks alot

Missmossy you enjoying this right? see as you just dae happy ,hope u are not into sugar daddy Things. ..it too sweet o and sweet things kill faster cheesy don't go and nd join bad gang ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Missmossy(f): 8:19pm On May 12, 2017
Creeza:
chai oya see nah... Izzit my fault , the workload on my hands is simply overwhelming.

Don't worry I'll try . #thanks alot

Missmossy you enjoying this right? see as you just dae happy ,hope u are not into sugar daddy Things. ..it too sweet o and sweet things kill faster cheesy don't go and nd join bad gang ni
Haha no ooo. I can't even do such, anything that would give me regrets in the future and would be a stain on my path i don't/won't toil such an opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:29pm On May 12, 2017
cathyperry45:
Chai.....Aunty MI, this story dey totori me no be small o.
Ride on jarey.........Oluwa got ur back
Thanks dear.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:30pm On May 12, 2017
Countrygirl:
I saw this story this evening.......I'm still observing admiral oo...... I'm scared for anike sha, there's no escaping from the man

Weldone reachelfst, more inspiration
Please do something about the suspence
Welcome on board sis.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by yewande1234(f): 8:31pm On May 12, 2017
Big sis,one more update pls.......

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by stephenGee12(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2017
Hadampson:
Me i be gentle boi ocheesy
moreover lemme tell u sumtin

come closer #ayam a VIRGINgringrin
Dis got me cracking here.
Omo hadampson ur bomb bad pass d one wey happen for hiroshima. Na God save me. Opelope guiding oti fe sha mi
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Goldenprinz(m): 9:30pm On May 12, 2017
hehehe......make I shift my chair near Rachael, the aroma of the story dy attract me

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (51) (Reply)

Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / The Hole In The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.