Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo (416072 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by folabode(f): 10:28am On May 13, 2017
Hmmmm......can't wait for more dear.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by olah23(m): 10:40am On May 13, 2017
Waiting oooooo....Anike show ur face

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by bossy512(f): 10:42am On May 13, 2017
wow, am really enjoying it, more inspiration sister, love u

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Babsopey(m): 11:36am On May 13, 2017
Hi everybody, this is a message from Rachael, spam bot has done his worst and she's been banned till later. She however asked me to post the next two episodes on her behalf. She'll continue herself when the ban is over. Thanks

[/B] Dedication:
tunjilomo, AlamienDagash, damis28crown, SirLoneWolf, bossy512, Johnsown1, africaflozy, Atayis, slizzyb, seedorf134, horlah, Venica.

Episode 14

I went back to his bedroom he was now awake.
“Good morning, how was your night” he asked.

“Fine I was told my things have been moved into your room”

“ Yes, you are no longer my guest or you still consider yourself as one?”

I just gave him a faint smile. He continued.
“I already told you what I want from you, if I just want to sleep with you, I would have taken you to a hotel, you won’t be in my house not talk of sleeping in my room, on my bed.

“I get it sir, it’s about companionship and not just se.x”
Prince” he corrected.

Ok Prince, I need to bath, where are my things”
He led me to his closet And I almost fainted, when I saw his closet. Designer Shirts….suits….pants…..ties….shoes…..perfumes, wristwatches, name it. The closet could pass for a boutique.
Then I walked down the closet and took a closer look and I saw female collections ranging from wears, shoes, bags, purse, female wristwatches, all designers and I noticed the clothes and shoes were all my size. Is this what I’m thinking?”

“They are all yours, except you don’t like them” I heard his voice from behind.

“Prince! Offcorse I love them, thank you”

“You don’t have to come with clothes whenever you are coming to Abuja, in fact you can just come in with just your phones and purse. You are also free to take any of them along with you when you’re going back to school”

“Prince you will spoil me rotten” I pointed out.

“Allow me spoil you my princess”

I saw my box at the corner, I picked the things I needed including underwears and went into the bathroom, locked the door from inside.
He saw me when I came out of the bathroom with a top and towel around my waist.
“Anike…. He said teasingly. I walked passed him and went into the closet. I picked a Givenchy peach color peplum laced top on Amy green midi length fitted pencil skirt. By the time I was through dressing up, he was already in the bathroom. So I went to sit in one of the sitting rooms.

We ate breakfast and I informed him I’m going to church. Since he didn’t sleep with me the previous night I was still free to go to church, or so I thought.

“I’ll tell one of the drivers to take you” that was all he said.
I was happy he didn’t frown at my idea of going to church.

After breakfast, I went back to put finishing touches on my dressing.I wore a light make up,I picked a matching Dolce&Gabbanna high heel sandal and purse. I looked at myself in the mirror and I liked what I saw. I looked classy and I determined to carry myself as one. Because I know everything I wear from now on is standard.

I was about to leave the room when he entered. I saw the look in his eyes, he gave some compliments before I left the room.

I came back from church and asked after Prince from his PA he said he’s not back from Church. “So he goes to church too, I thought” The master bedroom was locked but Mr PA opened it for me.

He met me eating lunch when he came back, he changed and joined me.
“You didn’t tell me you are going to church” I said

“You didn’t ask” he replied

“We could have gone to your church together”

“I worshiped at the chapel in Aso rock and you can only get in with a security clearance” he explained

“Oh! Now I get it”

“Don’t worry we can go together next time. I’ll arrange it”

“Really!” Seriously I wouldn’t mind. Worshipping in aso rock chapel.

After having lunch. He took me to another sitting room, I’ve not been there before. This was exquisite, I wondered the amount of money that was put into the interior decoration. The first two sitting rooms is nothing compared to this one. We got talking, the TV was on CNN.
“I doubt if you watch any other station aside this CNN” I asked.
I noticed I’m more free with him, ever since last night.

“I thought you won’t complain” he smiled and handed the remote control to me.

“Help yourself” he said

“I changed the station to E! Entertainment.

“Ladies and entertainment gossips” he smirked.
He made some phone calls while I was engrossed with my TV program. He called his kids too.

“How old are they, your children” I asked when he ended the call.

“My daughter is 22 and my son is 19.

“This might sound awkward but your daughter and I are age mates”

“Yea, it sounds really awkward” He draw me closer to him and rest my head on his chest.

Episode 15
He later offered to show me around the house. It was a cool afternoon. It was a nice tour, the house was really big, the staffs too has there own lodge. He showed me around the garden, he has two swimming pools. We returned into the house, and went into his bedroom. He sat on the couch and I sat next to him.
“What time do you have lectures tomorrow?”

“ 8am”

“I suggest you go back today so you won’t miss your 8am lecture. I’ll call PA to arrange for your flight ticket.

“Thank you sir, you are the most considerate and selfless person I’ve ever met.
He transferred another #200,000 into my account, I hugged him this, time. He hugged me back and kissed me on the forehead. He told he’ll be traveling tomorrow morning and will be back in two weeks.

“See you soon my beautiful princess, have a safe trip” he said and pecked me on the cheeks.
The driver announced his set and followed him out.

I got back to the hostel in the evening, my room mate was not back. Prince called me, I told him I just got in. We talked for more than hour before he ended the call.
Happy came back in the morning while I was preparing for lectures.
We exchanged greetings. “Hows Admiral Alawode” she asked

“He’s fine”

“Any show?”

“No show”

“Really!”

“Why is he doing all this?”

“He said it's not just about sex”

“He’s really working on you o, I think he doesn’t want you to have you just for sex. He wants you to love him naturally, he’s really love starved”
She teased.

Happy is right, prince wants to have my heart not only my body. But how can give my heart to a man old enough to be my father.
I left the room and went for lectures.

Prince called everyday and we talked for two hours minimum everyday. During the period of two weeks he transferred close to #800,000 into my account. I spend wisely, I saved most of my money.
I had to learn from my Mum’s mistake. I only sent money home and I also transferred #100k to Happy. We talked about so many things, we spoke freely to each other. He told me things I never knew about the Nigeria Navy, I almost wished I joined the navy. I told him one of my siblings dream is to be a naval officer. And he promised to help. Atleast I can secure the future of my siblings too. We discussed politics, his personal businesses, my academics and all. I always asked after his children too.
He said he miss me and I said I miss him too. I don’t know where that words came from, but I’m sure it's from my mouth. I think I’m going to miss him. And my heart is gradually warming up to this wonderful and charming man. He’s really getting into me and I can feel it in just two weeks.

Two weeks later, he was back, he invited me over that weekend.

He was so pleased to see him, so am I. He hugged me and planted a dry kiss on my lips. A current ran through my spine.

One of the staff took my bag to his room. I followed the guy, I needed to change to a comfy foot wear.

I joined him shortly, it was almost time for dinner.
“Let me get to the kitchen” I informed him.

“To do what?” just talk to the chef if you need anything”

“I want to cook for you, don’t you get tired of the chefs food( he has two chefs)

“You want to cook for me!”

Are you scared I’m not a bad”

“No I was just surprised, that’s thoughtful of you”

“Just tell me what you want, and I’ll prepare it, you know I cant make different dishes like your chef”

“I made to leave and he followed me. “You want to come into the kitchen, your men are around o, what will they say if they see you in the kitchen”
I’ll just keep your company, he followed me, I can’t imagine what was going on in the mind of his staffs who saw us.
I made jollof spag and ganished it with chopped beef, chicken,fish, carrot green peas. I served it with chilled ice tea. The chef offered to help me set the table but I declined.

“Wow, it taste great, you are a damn good cook”

“Thank you”

“I hope you’ve not committed yourself because I won’t mind eating your food whenever you are around”

“That’s not a problem, I’ll gladly oblige you.
Later in the night I showered and change again in the bathroom. I wore my robe and lay on the bed. He showered and joined me. He cuddled me as I lay in his arms
“Anike do you want to be with me or let me put it like this do you like me enough to be with me?”

“Prince….I like you already. It’s been a month now we knew each other and you are practically everything to me. A father, helper, friend, confidant and a companion. I now enjoy your company, you should that I like you already”

“You don’t know how happy I am to hear those words from you” he said and pulled me closer. I feeled so secured in his arms that I slept off

The next day, Saturday morning. After breakfast, he too me out to catch fun. He promised to take me some resorts outside the country when I’m on holiday. He asked if I have an international passport and I told him, I have. My Dad got it for me before he died.
“That reminds me, I have a conference meeting in south Africa this week, but you can join me on Friday, then we’ll come back on Sunday. Please say yes”
Yes, I’ll come”

“Good how arrange everything”

We got back to the house, I just took fruit and went to bed.
Are you sleeping already?” he asked when he entered the room.

“No I’m still awake” We gist about the places we went to earlier, he said some funny things to him and I hit him playfully. We started rolling on top each other. He stopped he was on top me. He looked me in the eyes, I saw desires in his eyes, I knew he wanted me. I closed my eyes as he kissed me with burning passion, he’s big hands were doing wonders on my body. He made to UnCloth me and I held his hands.
“Prince! Wait!”

Happy Weekend Everyone. [B]

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by abefe99: 12:09pm On May 13, 2017
wahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Goldenprinz(m): 12:12pm On May 13, 2017
Ok bus stop letz wait for traffic light to give us go ahead

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by oluwatymylehyn(m): 12:16pm On May 13, 2017
Thanks Babsopey. Nice updates. But the suspense is out of this world. I can't wait to know what ensued afterwards. Happy weekend to the amiable writer and all readers of this wonderful story.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by ayomikun95: 12:17pm On May 13, 2017
Loving dis....more ink to your pen Rachaelfst....more pls..

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by ogesonopt(m): 12:26pm On May 13, 2017
I hope prince is not her ex-boyfriend frd? I don't know if I should pity her or be happy for her. nice story........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Venica(f): 12:26pm On May 13, 2017
abeg o make una hurry up. i can't wait to finish this story . thank u ma. more ink to ur pen

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by JMK9600(f): 12:43pm On May 13, 2017
If there is something I need to commend you for, it is your consistency. Morning and evening updates are sure. God bless you for always keeping us your fans in mind. More data to your phone. And great story you have here.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 12:48pm On May 13, 2017
Sis rachealfst, thanks for the dedication ma. Ayam blushing

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by akosy(m): 12:52pm On May 13, 2017
Hope dis woman won't kill me wif suspense . grin grin grin atewo for ur hand work.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by horlah1(f): 12:58pm On May 13, 2017
Chai, omo see baba suspence.. Dis one surpass Philippines movies.. Boss madam wehdone

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 12:59pm On May 13, 2017
Awwwwn, this story has captured my heart. I'm crushing on it.
Who's having the same thought with me? I think Prince is Tinuke's dad. Awwwwn

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by horpeyeemy: 1:16pm On May 13, 2017
why wld dey ban madam rachealfst....dey beta lift d ban before we strike...abi dey don't knw wu we b?

bt based on logistics... dis s a grt suspense!

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Mobecs(f): 1:50pm On May 13, 2017
I think I know what's coming next.....
"Prince, I've never done this before...."
Good stuff Rachealfst.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by aydottt(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2017
What a suspense. I really love ur story. Keep it up. Indeed u r really talented

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Chumzypinky(f): 2:00pm On May 13, 2017
Anike should close her eyes and do the thing jhor. Afterall the man has done alot for her, what is her own sef??

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by mexzzy47(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2017
Nice story....... Waytin this anike dey wait for again?? Make she give em nah......

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by AlamienDagash(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2017
stephenGee12:

Maybe u shud give her 100 tunder and 50 lightening dat way the money go equal grin grin grin

Alamiendagash bro I sight u. No mind rachelfst she dey dedicate she no even remember us*in helen paul voice* it is not fair oooo
wats appenin my friend
i hear say she was banned, buh i can't believe

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 3:38pm On May 13, 2017
rachealfst:
Yea, me too.

Hummm ok we can join hand and produce one....abi nah wink

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Countrygirl(f): 3:48pm On May 13, 2017
This suspence is .......... I want to know what will happen next, what's up with Prince's plan, he wants her to fall in love with him unto what end?

I hope he will allow her to get married oo,
Thanks Bob and Rachaelfst for the update
We want more oo

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by stephenGee12(m): 4:13pm On May 13, 2017
AlamienDagash:

wats appenin my friend
i hear say she was banned, buh i can't believe

I didn't believe it.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by marychommy(f): 4:29pm On May 13, 2017
wait ke Anike what re u waiting for do u want to eat ur cake and have it?

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 13, 2017
Rachaelsft is an unarmed being. So i don't know the meaning of this unscrupulous and vicious ban.
Anyway, that does not stop the update from coming. Thank you Rachaelsft for keeping ur readers in your meticulous heart.
Back to the matter, uhmmmmmmmmmm... I'm gobsmacked... Anike, just take it easy. Ile nyo.

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by olah23(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2017
Mobecs:
I think I know what's coming next.....
"Prince, I've never done this before...."
Good stuff Rachealfst.

You r right I guess as much, bet d penetration wld b hmmmmm grin lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by olah23(m): 4:52pm On May 13, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Anike should close her eyes and do the thing jhor. Afterall the man has done alot for her, what is her own sef??

Haba u wicked oooo, even person wey no do reach sef knw as e dey go b4 lady wld allow take that stuff...aye ooo

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Toyin223(f): 5:50pm On May 13, 2017
Pls Oooooo Mama Anike Am Dieing Small Small Oooooo Plssssss Nxt

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by akinmusi(m): 5:51pm On May 13, 2017
M following up coz I can't miss this ,anike is really lucky to be in such hands

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by AlamienDagash(m): 7:29pm On May 13, 2017
Anike i carry God beg yu don't decline this Gentleman now. Help a widowed father out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Ashraf123(f): 7:42pm On May 13, 2017
What a story!!! Actually it was the tittle that captured my heart cuz it's my native name (oriki), well I'm not dissapointed for opening the thread. Now back to the writer, I love your simplicity wen it comes to choice of words, your narrative and descriptive were just "A" class. I really commend you and more ideas to your literary world. Patiently waiting for the next episode.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (51) (Reply)

Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / The Hole In The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.