Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me (9525 Views)

My Realistic Pen Drawing Of Albert Einstein / Check Out This Drawing A Nairalander Just Completed / See Hilarious And Creative Drawing Of Slay Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by NevetsIbot(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2017
firstking01:
You never jam sha....maybe that happens only in your school...where i came from immediately someone introduces you to a girl as an "Ames" guy, she 'll be like, really shocked,??
lol. I'm an artist too... They'll be like ''when wil you draw me, i want to visit you'' lol.

You never jam ahswr
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by NevetsIbot(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
NevetsIbot.. But wait,why you con draw Jack? Set you be gay nih

Oya cuman draw me too jare.. How mussh? grin
lol. As long as you get the money, no wahala na. Lol
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Marinee(f): 10:09pm On May 08, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol. As long as you get the money, no wahala na. Lol
Kai..You cannuh even do it for fwee grin grin

Nice art,BTW. wink
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by TrapHedges(m): 10:10pm On May 08, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Onila the virgin nko?? cheesy
lmao..bugs dey tat duss.. I for like refiner oh
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by McBrooklyn(m): 10:18pm On May 08, 2017
TrapHedges:

lmao..bugs dey tat duss.. I for like refiner oh

Lol, too bad Refiner no longer dey under my care again now... She is now a free agent, methinks you should hit her up by yourself then... wink
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 08, 2017
Oluya and eniya spotted hahahahahaha na joke i dey ooo.
Nice one stephen
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by firstking01(m): 10:30pm On May 08, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol. I'm an artist too... They'll be like ''when wil you draw me, i want to visit you'' lol.

You never jam ahswr
Forget, your own na only to draw her while she either poses or sits down and watch yougrin....But ours is like, lets meet in the night class i 'll do the assignment for you or if she's in one of these departments, est mgt, stats, slt, quantity and geo infomatics, or any department that offer engineering course as a borrowed course, know say that one diegrin....Asin all night tutorial for my roomgrin....You know na, at a point everybody go don dey answer the call of nature including her and before you know it she don fall for my body....and ofcourse na only boxer i weargrin...You know nau...the night class will become a memorable onegrin....chai, i won't forget destinygrin....
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by firstking01(m): 10:32pm On May 08, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

hmmm okay
lets hear ur argument

Go read my convos with the opgrin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 08, 2017
Prettythicksmi:

Nice one stephen
who be Eniya?
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by TrapHedges(m): 10:49pm On May 08, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Lol, too bad Refiner no longer dey under my care again now... She is now a free agent, methinks you should hit her up by yourself then... wink

lols..haha baba for d ladies
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by NevetsIbot(m): 10:57pm On May 08, 2017
firstking01:
Forget, your own na only to draw her while she either poses or sits down and watch yougrin....But ours is like, lets meet in the night class i 'll do the assignment for you or if she's in one of these departments, est mgt, stats, slt, quantity and geo infomatics, or any department that offer engineering course as a borrowed course, know say that one diegrin....Asin all night tutorial for my roomgrin....You know na, at a point everybody go don dey answer the call of nature including her and before you know it she don fall for my body....and ofcourse na only boxer i weargrin...You know nau...the night class will become a memorable onegrin....chai, i won't forget destinygrin....
if only you sabi how many girls i string here....you no go dey talk this one. Plus the fact that i'm toned and shredded.. imagine am. Wearing boxers around em na like magnet
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by NevetsIbot(m): 11:01pm On May 08, 2017
Prettythicksmi:

Nice one stephen
Oluya and eniya have two meanings o. Call me onise isona

Thanks
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by NevetsIbot(m): 11:07pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Kai..You cannuh even do it for fwee grin grin
Nice art,BTW. wink
lol. Free? Rara o.
Thanks marinee
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by McBrooklyn(m): 11:18pm On May 08, 2017
TrapHedges:

lols..haha baba for d ladies
Lol, after you Boss... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Opakan2: 11:39pm On May 08, 2017
This is really nice.. keep it up OP

I'd advise you to apply online for arts scholarship abroad. You're sure going places
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 08, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol. Hian!!!
Keep your money abeg or go to those graphics cartoonist o.

lol
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by iamkingzlee(m): 4:27am On May 09, 2017
Wawu!! see as Jacko come sharpp cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by jashar(f): 4:46am On May 09, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Thank you Jashar dear

You're welcome sweetie. Keep up the great work.
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by NevetsIbot(m): 6:45am On May 09, 2017
jashar:

You're welcome sweetie. Keep up the great work.
I sure will. Thanks grin
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Nobody: 6:57am On May 09, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Oluya and eniya have two meanings o. Call me onise isona

Thanks
Not wat u think ooo

onise isona bawo?wen u no be security.hehehehe
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Nobody: 6:57am On May 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:

With that your bress, right?? cheesy
mtchewwww undecided
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Nobody: 6:59am On May 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
who be Eniya?
Lol,u want to beat me?not the eniya u think.Op understand me better.
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by NevetsIbot(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Not wat u think ooo

onise isona bawo?wen u no be security.hehehehe
lol. Ise Isona means Art in deep yoruba.... Not ise ishona... Lol.
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Nobody: 7:01am On May 09, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol. Ise Isona means Art in deep yoruba.... Not ise ishona... Lol.
Got ya hehehehehehe that yoruba deep sha.
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by NevetsIbot(m): 8:16am On May 09, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Got ya hehehehehehe that yoruba deep sha.
baba kan lo ja mi si jae. Lol
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Nobody: 8:47am On May 09, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Lol,u want to beat me? not the eniya u think.Op understand me better.
I'm in my room. Be quick, come and beat me
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by dfrost: 1:19pm On May 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Wow, this is fûcking fantastic Bro... Even Leonardo Da Vinci ain't got nothing on you... cool

If not that I am one of those that enjoy your mentions on NL wink, I for talk wetin you no go like. LDV, like seriously McBrooklyn? No dey yarn like this nah. You want LDV to turn in his grave angry?
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by McBrooklyn(m): 1:52pm On May 09, 2017
dfrost:

If not that I am one of those that enjoy your mentions on NL wink, I for talk wetin you no go like. LDV, like seriously McB.rooklyn? No dey yarn like this nah. You want LDV to turn in his grave angry?

Lol, Bro no vex now...That was just sarcasm now... Just trying to massage the dude's ego a little bit now... cheesy
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by McBrooklyn(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2017
suzan404:
mtchewwww undecided
tongue tongue
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I'm in my room. Be quick, come and beat me
lol

Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 09, 2017
NevetsIbot:
baba kan lo ja mi si jae. Lol
Let him teach u more,so i can lesrn from you. grin grin
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:36pm On May 09, 2017
This is lit...

I need facial hair. sad

©YBR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shy Guy In Public With His Girlfriend / Why Girls Love Money More Than Love? / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.