Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

See Hilarious And Creative Drawing Of Slay Queens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Hilarious And Creative Drawing Of Slay Queens (4173 Views)

See This Hilarious And Ridiculous Facebook Post! / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Hilarious And Creative Drawing Of Slay Queens by Khd95(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
The mind is a very powerful tool,I came across this hilarious pen drawing of some slay queens in one of the famous Facebook page

This appear to be silly,but you can't take away the creativity of who ever did this,if only he could do something better and marketable,not some random naked pictures of ladies

Funny enough these ladies even like these drawings as some of them have started posting their photos asking to be drawn naked

Re: See Hilarious And Creative Drawing Of Slay Queens by Phenotech(m): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
Why did you censor it naaaa?
Re: See Hilarious And Creative Drawing Of Slay Queens by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
Feel free to add yours....
Don't say you were not warned.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious And Creative Drawing Of Slay Queens by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious And Creative Drawing Of Slay Queens by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
I actually like it. I want one.
Re: See Hilarious And Creative Drawing Of Slay Queens by ClintonEmex: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
The thing is trending on Facebook groups now and the ladies actually likes it.
Re: See Hilarious And Creative Drawing Of Slay Queens by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
d dude dat drew this is not well at all.... d*ck holding slay queen
Re: See Hilarious And Creative Drawing Of Slay Queens by omoiyalayi(m): 5:39am On Nov 20, 2018
Common picture you censoring it again

Picture fa

Op I Taya 4 u
Re: See Hilarious And Creative Drawing Of Slay Queens by Rextizzle(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2018
You are Foolish, why did you cover the pussy but didn't cover the dick.
Re: See Hilarious And Creative Drawing Of Slay Queens by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2018
A nigga once said:we will not take it.you censored the b00bs and pù$$y but left the dick..maka why!!!

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? / ? / Hot 21 Year Old Nickelodeon Girl With Crazy Curves In Bikini (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.