Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

The Day My Phobia Almost Resulted Into Cold Blooded Murder.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day My Phobia Almost Resulted Into Cold Blooded Murder.... (1946 Views)

Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day My Phobia Almost Resulted Into Cold Blooded Murder.... by Yuneehk(f): 4:15am On May 09, 2017
Eddygourdo:
so it's overcomeable? hmmmmm my dear I will take such job of course and buy towels to wipe my tears often. I can't stand the thought of dying in such a huge pool of water or being food to fishes. it gives me the creeps. so let me ask water no matter the size doesn't scare you?
LOL @ You'll get towels to wipe your tears. Nah, water doesn't scare me but I'm scared of heights grin
Re: The Day My Phobia Almost Resulted Into Cold Blooded Murder.... by Eddygourdo(m): 4:58am On May 09, 2017
Yuneehk:

LOL @ You'll get towels to wipe your tears. Nah, water doesn't scare me but I'm scared of heights grin
hmmmmm, you damn lucky boo. Na everything dey fear me. maybe I fell down as a child nack head for ground and the silly maid never bothered to inform my mama so I could be taken to hospital. Dat must be the cause of my phobias
Re: The Day My Phobia Almost Resulted Into Cold Blooded Murder.... by Yuneehk(f): 7:13am On May 09, 2017
Eddygourdo:
hmmmmm, you damn lucky boo. Na everything dey fear me. maybe I fell down as a child nack head for ground and the silly maid never bothered to inform my mama so I could be taken to hospital. Dat must be the cause of my phobias
You no well cheesy Good morning and have a lovely day free of your phobias tongue
Re: The Day My Phobia Almost Resulted Into Cold Blooded Murder.... by Momoh7(m): 8:32am On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:
You can write o, I laughed so damn hard.

Mine is lizard, I have a terrible phobia for lizards or anything related to their family.

That was how I ran out of the bathroom screaming crazily when I sighted one in the bathroom window. My dad had to drive it away before I could enter.

Last month I saw one under my shoe, you don't wanna know how long I shouted. undecided

I prefer to see a snake than a lizard. Ewwww, their legs and head so irritating to me. Ewwww.
e be like say lala na ur senior brother?
Re: The Day My Phobia Almost Resulted Into Cold Blooded Murder.... by IdeyFindWife: 10:57am On May 09, 2017
Haaa?!

So you actually joined them in throwing a "government pikin" overboard? Guy, ur face strong o!

I go fear to enter ring on RoyalRumble with you o because, despite all the fear-fear, ur survival instincts na die!

On dis phobia matter, it's funny but I can't really pinpoint most of these things terrifying me Luke that, except putrefying corpses. And what else? Maybe snakes!

But everybody's gotta hate those, right?!

I accidentally learned how to lock out the discomfort by tuning out of the present fear and pain; it works. Get on it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Always Get Angry When Their Wives Are Around Me / The 4 G-spots In A Womans Body You Did Not Know Exist / When Was The Last Time You Were Brought Home This way ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.