Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures (39545 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Jimoh7555: 12:22am On Mar 07, 2019
This couples started their friendship since 2007 while the wife was still in SS 2, after which they both attended the same university, the husband is now a Chartered Accountant while the wife is about completing her National Youth Service program. I pray you both never lack and enjoy all the benefits of marriage. [b][/b]

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by LordIsaac(m): 1:57am On Mar 07, 2019
What is meant to be will be. No universal procedure guarantees 100% success. The best for me is finding what works for you and accepting the consequences. I just shake my head at the level of hypocrisy within the Nigerian culture regarding marriage.

13 Likes

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Moneywirer: 2:06am On Mar 07, 2019
This type of marriage would find it really difficult to crash, simply because they aren't just partners but best of friends.
Please the Singles here are advised to marry their friends, it helps alot.

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by donstan18: 2:32am On Mar 07, 2019
Friendship is far more better than relationship.

33 Likes

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Preshy561(f): 2:40am On Mar 07, 2019
13 years?

Wooow!!!

5 Likes

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 07, 2019
Moneywirer:
This type of marriage would find it really difficult to crash, simply because they aren't just partners but best of friends.
abounce and yvonne dated for 10 years. Marriage no last 1 year

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:41am On Mar 07, 2019
I see pressure all over the guys face coming from a lady who has no more time to waste.

7 Likes

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by ShinqRambq: 7:59am On Mar 07, 2019
Let me clarify things,obviously the man is atleast four years older than the girl,Now,by the time the girl was in ss2 the boy was already in the university.Now,tell me why a boy in uni would choose a small girl in secondary school if not to commit sacrilege They should be ashamed of themselves,nemesis caught up with them in the form of pregnancy but atleast they finally made amends by doing the right thing.Now,for the OP,scrap that friendship I see upthere.I weep for this generation.Ooh our ancestors,why have your children decided not to feed thee.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Biingoo: 8:05am On Mar 07, 2019
Exactly what I want for myself and NwanyiAwkaetiti just that our friendship only two months old. Well, something might happen on our 10th anniversary lol

6 Likes

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2019
donstan18:
Friendship is far more better than relationship.
But some ruined their friendship by ignoring their friends. angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 07, 2019
Moneywirer:
lies This type of marriage will be very easy to crash undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by ubunja(m): 8:10am On Mar 07, 2019
The number of lovers the guy must have seen come and go undecided only to be left to wifeup the leftovers...

4 Likes

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by donstan18: 8:13am On Mar 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
But some ruined their friendship by ignoring their friends. angry
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2019
donstan18:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I lie? grin some people sabi frustrate friendship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Speedyconnect15: 8:53am On Mar 07, 2019
Lol

Good for them!

Ayam not getting any married!

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2019
Good for them

1 Like

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by ORACLE1975(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2019
Before you consider getting married, make sure the person in question is not of your dreams, but of an answered prayer. Godly men and women still exist, however you'll have to find them through God.

Happy married life in advance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by crackhouse(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2019
This guy don drill the girl hole tire. And she for don abort tire too.

1 Like

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by imitateMe(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by OboOlora(f): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2019
Awwww u guys look like Abounce n Yvonne Jegede
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by fabianiyobosa(m): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2019
Mine is 4 years of Friendship and 6 Years of Relationship. That’s 10 years. Looking to getting married this year.

15 Likes

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Itzurboi(m): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2019
Joromi12:
Louder please, some think Marriage nah pattern... It is easier to be patient in friendshp to relationshp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by pagorino(m): 9:24am On Mar 07, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Let me clarify things,obviously the man is atleast four years older than the girl,Now,by the time the girl was in ss2 the boy was already in the university.Now,tell me why a boy in uni would choose a small girl in secondary school if not to commit sacrilege They should be ashamed of themselves,nemesis caught up with them in the form of pregnancy but atleast they finally made amends by doing the right thing.Now,for the OP,scrap that friendship I see upthere.I weep for this generation.Ooh our ancestors,why have your children decided not to feed thee.
just look at what you typed. You ain't making sense at all. Your proof is baseless. Being in higher institution doesn't mean or justify you being older than someone in secondary school. Being four years older than your fiancee ain't a bad thing. If I may ask, your papa and mama na age mate? Muntula. It's a matter of choice, you can't dictate for people. Get that into your filthy skull and stop being stupid. Say no to trash spilling undecided

20 Likes

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Temidayo9(m): 9:26am On Mar 07, 2019
Moneywirer:
While I wish them well....., kindly know that there is sharp difference between marriage and dating

2 Likes

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by freemanbubble: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2019
Moneywirer:

Bros if the marriage want crash nothing go stop am
Not even the long term relationship go prevent am

2 Likes

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Airtimex(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2019
Joromi12:

I don't know them but if actually this happens, maybe one party was unable to control the fame...fear some celebs...

Another reason could be one party double dating during their courtship or hiding some characters, not showing his or her real self...

I see no reason two matured ppl that were true to each other after many years, will now divorce in marriage

1 Like

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by robinsoncrosoe: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2019
I don't understand women these days

How can someone's face be brown and the other body black

It looks irritating to me

U guys should find a way to blend it

9 Likes

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Timoleon(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2019
Dickhead02:
lies This type of marriage will be very easy to crash undecided

Na him dey quick crash pass.

1 Like

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Nayo08(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2019
They are both man u fans sha grin
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by MyGeneration(m): 9:29am On Mar 07, 2019
Which kind of foolish man is this. I know he is going to cheat on his wife, the lady looks old
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Timoleon(m): 9:30am On Mar 07, 2019
Itzurboi:
Louder please, some think Marriage nah pattern... It is easier to be patient in friendshp to relationshp.
lop....true though...nno be Patten.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.