Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Where Did You Get Your First Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Get Your First Kiss (2933 Views)

Share Your First Kiss Moments / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? / The Very First Kiss [*_*] {*_*} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by hoygift(m): 1:55am On May 09, 2017
After I was expelled from school I saw my lover in a car that will take her home so I went to see her maybe for the last time CUs don't know if I will come back again and she asked me to kiss her and that was my first time and without any delay I did... And I felt goood

Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Arthurwinner(m): 3:03am On May 09, 2017
At a stair case that yr....cm c run as I his say d fada is cming
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by omoh17(m): 6:10am On May 09, 2017
Ma ouz
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Marinee(f): 6:18am On May 09, 2017
At a friend's birthday bash, in a club. grin
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:25am On May 09, 2017
In a classroom
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:26am On May 09, 2017
Marinee:
At a friend's birthday bash, in a club. grin

I'm taking you home right now, oya let's go
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Burna88(f): 6:48am On May 09, 2017
behind a deserted house
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Lionessza(f): 6:59am On May 09, 2017
hoygift:
After I was expelled from school I saw my lover in a car that will take her home so I went to see her maybe for the last time CUs don't know if I will come back again and she asked me to kiss her and that was my first time and without any delay I did... And I felt goood

Lol I don't remember, that's how important it was to me.

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by hoygift(m): 8:13am On May 09, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol I don't remember, that's how important it was to me.
so its a secret
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Lionessza(f): 8:16am On May 09, 2017
hoygift:
so its a secret

Lol no I just really don't remember it .
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Nobody: 8:20am On May 09, 2017
Chai kiss almost faint me!!! In the market square alaba international!!!
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:23am On May 09, 2017
Burna88:
behind a deserted house

I guess the whole thing was wrapped up
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Liamm(m): 8:27am On May 09, 2017
Uhmm. It might intrigue me to read what shugacane has to say on this cheesy

*grabs popcorn*
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:27am On May 09, 2017
In other word, lovethchioma, how have u been?
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by lovethchioma(f): 8:33am On May 09, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
In other word, lovethchioma, how have u been?
I'm fine dear. hope you're cool too?
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by shinarlaura(f): 8:37am On May 09, 2017
Martin124:
Chai kiss almost faint me!!! In the market square alaba international!!!

Market Square grin
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2017
lovethchioma:
I'm fine dear. hope you're cool too?

I am, I have been unable to access my account and that is why I have not replied any message u may have sent
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by lovethchioma(f): 8:43am On May 09, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I am, I have been unable to access my account and that is why I have not replied any message u may have sent
oh alright.... no problem
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Akjwyzepal(m): 8:44am On May 09, 2017
oh boy na for one corner. 2months later walahi i get mouth infection. U dnt want to c d pix, my cheek jus swell.
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:49am On May 09, 2017
lovethchioma:
oh alright.... no problem

Well I'm using this medium to invite you to my birthday on Sunday, really hope you could be there
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Kakamorufu(m): 8:50am On May 09, 2017
well. inside my uncle guest room
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
oh boy na for one corner. 2months later walahi i get mouth infection. U dnt want to c d pix, my cheek jus swell.

Who send you go kiss Karishika,
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by lovethchioma(f): 8:54am On May 09, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Well I'm using this medium to invite you to my birthday on Sunday, really hope you could be there
Really? where is it taking place?
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Akjwyzepal(m): 8:57am On May 09, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Who send you go kiss Karishika,
I swear i never believed such a young pretty gal could b lyk dat. She z just dirty inside and neat outside. I don't think she bath and brush daily. I spent more than 10k on d infection, hasing b4 i kis nw, d gal must brush in my presence.
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Nobody: 8:59am On May 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Market Square grin
yes oo nor be small tin babe
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2017
lovethchioma:
Really? where is it taking place?

Here in Kano, I'd love it you being there
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
I swear i never believed such a young pretty gal could b lyk dat. She z just dirty inside and neat outside. I don't think she bath and brush daily. I spent more than 10k on d infection, hasing b4 i kis nw, d must brush in my presence.

Haha, 10k, you are kidding right?
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by lovethchioma(f): 9:04am On May 09, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Here in Kano, I'd love it you being there
Kai! I wish I could make it.... but it's far.
But don't worry.... my prayers are with you.
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:08am On May 09, 2017
lovethchioma:
Kai! I wish I could make it.... but it's far.
But don't worry.... my prayers are with you.

Very well but I don't rule you being there out anyway
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Nobody: 9:13am On May 09, 2017
At the back of a house wit ma first love cool
I didnt even know how to do it.It was a teaching section....no,its not like that,,,like this...open your mouth...thats it

It was funny. grin
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Marinee(f): 9:15am On May 09, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I'm taking you home right now, oya let's go
Hahaha..iyamm nuh going jhurr
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Akjwyzepal(m): 9:15am On May 09, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Haha, 10k, you are kidding right?
more than 10k. I went to a pharmacist twice then to d hospital then a nurse. It went down afta drugs, but later resurfaced. Afta spending 4k on anti-biotics and pain relief. I went to hospital, got injection of 2k, bought drugs and card too. Cost 4k. Went down and resurfaced again. I went back 2 d hospital. They started saying cancerous and tumour dat i should go 2 lasuth. oh boy fear catch me. I went to a pharmacist again bought drugs of 2k, tinidex and auglocef 1000mg. I went to a nurse again buy drug of 1k. All dis cost without T.F. Hasing Kissing has done more harm than good to me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses / Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body / Couple Rocks Face Cap On Wedding Day (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.