Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses (2930 Views)

A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] / Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by robosky02(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2017
Mortuary attendant says he enjoys sex with female corpses (Video)

A Ghanaian mortuary attendant has confessed during a radio interview how much he enjoys sex with female corpses.

A 45-year-old Ghanaian mortuary attendant identified only as Kwadoo has confessed to having sex with all the female corpses brought to his facility to be embalmed.

Kwadoo who was interviewed by a radio station in a local language insisted that he does enjoy sex with the dead bodies just as much as he enjoys with living women.

In the interview, Kwadoo who works in the mortuary located at Akyem Tafo in the Eastern Region boasted that it is part of his job to sleep with all the female dead bodies brought to him and that he enjoys the sex so much and has been in the act for over 10 years.

He added that he has been sleeping with the corpses wherever he worked including in Accra, Kumasi, and Accra and that he is very careful not to impregnate the corpses.

“I don’t see it to be wrong at all. Yes, I have sex with them but all I have to do is to ensure that I don’t ejaculate in the dead body because it could get pregnant in the afterworld;

I may be haunted by the spirits if they get pregnant. It is same as normal sex and I enjoy it very much,” Kwadoo was quoted as saying.

http://pulse.ng/gist/mortuary-attendant-says-he-enjoys-sex-with-female-corpses-id6572897.html

1 Like

Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 16, 2017
He's obviously rètarded & insane lol.

1 Like

Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by jossycyber: 3:26pm On May 16, 2017
DEAD BODIES?
Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 16, 2017
He should be jailed for this!
......but I think him don kolo, he should be taking to the psychiatric hospital instead!!
Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by robosky02(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2017
jossycyber:
DEAD BODIES?

you go fear fear naaaaaaaa grin

Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Flyingngel(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2017
Am weak.
Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Smellymouth: 3:38pm On May 16, 2017
robosky02:

“I don’t see it to be wrong at all. Yes, I have sex with them but all I have to do is to ensure that I don’t ejaculate in the dead body because it could get pregnant in the afterworld

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by dfrost: 3:40pm On May 16, 2017
Epic. Only from Ghana, Kenya and Uganda do we hear such news cheesy grin. Smellymouth brought me here.

1 Like

Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by femolacqua(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2017
WTF
Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 16, 2017
as long as the women in question are fine and have better yansh , he can fire down

Na him body na him life

1 Like

Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 16, 2017
jossycyber:
DEAD BODIES?

Its a fetish sha..its called necrophilia ...i juz hope his dickk wont get clamped inside of dead punanie tho grin..
Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 16, 2017
Sex with dead bodies
Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Khd95(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2017
one day ur deek go hook inside dead pucci,nd there will be nobody to EPP you
Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Lionessza(f): 3:44pm On May 16, 2017
robosky02:

Mortuary attendant says he enjoys sex with female corpses (Video)

A Ghanaian mortuary attendant has confessed during a radio interview how much he enjoys sex with female corpses.

A 45-year-old Ghanaian mortuary attendant identified only as Kwadoo has confessed to having sex with all the female corpses brought to his facility to be embalmed.

Kwadoo who was interviewed by a radio station in a local language insisted that he does enjoy sex with the dead bodies just as much as he enjoys with living women.

In the interview, Kwadoo who works in the mortuary located at Akyem Tafo in the Eastern Region boasted that it is part of his job to sleep with all the female dead bodies brought to him and that he enjoys the sex so much and has been in the act for over 10 years.

He added that he has been sleeping with the corpses wherever he worked including in Accra, Kumasi, and Accra and that he is very careful not to impregnate the corpses.

“I don’t see it to be wrong at all. Yes, I have sex with them but all I have to do is to ensure that I don’t ejaculate in the dead body because it could get pregnant in the afterworld;

I may be haunted by the spirits if they get pregnant. It is same as normal sex and I enjoy it very much,” Kwadoo was quoted as saying.

http://pulse.ng/gist/mortuary-attendant-says-he-enjoys-sex-with-female-corpses-id6572897.html

1 Like

Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 16, 2017
ZarZar:
He's obviously rètarded & insane lol.
wetin concern reta'rded-ness with this matter

Its his life and his choice , for him to carefully arrange them and cum , his brain is functional , so i ask what makes him ret'ard here?

You go just dey zarzar ur mouth up and down
Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 16, 2017
He's careful not to impregnate the corpses

Aahhh, the mortuary employed the services of a mad man.angry

2 Likes

Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 16, 2017
SirJeffry:
He's careful not to impregnate the corpses

Aahhh, the mortuary employed the services of a mad man.angry
them go born walking dead cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
wetin concern reta'rded-ness with this matter

Its his life and his choice , for him to carefully arrange them and cum , his brain is functional , so i ask what makes him ret'ard here?

You go just dey zarzar ur mouth up and down

Then you must be rètarded yourself if you see nothing wrong with what he is doing. It's his life but dead bodies are the property of the family so he has no right to violate them the way he is doing. In fact he should be fired & arrested because that is a crime- necrophilia .

I said he is rètarded because he thinks he could impregnate them, which is impossible! So he sees nothing wrong with having sex with dead people & is only worried about getting them pregnant. Does that sound sane or even smart to you?

6 Likes

Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Then you must be rètarded yourself if you see nothing wrong with what he is doing. It's his life but dead bodies are the property of the family so he has no right to violate them the way he is doing. In fact he should be fired & arrested because that is a crime-necrophilia .

I said he is rètarded because he thinks he could impregnate them! So he sees nothing wrong with having sex with dead people & is only worried about getting them pregnant. Does that sound sane or even smart to you?
how can u converse with a re'tard ?

you're trying so hard to sound like som1 who makes sense but ur brain power no reach

Lets begin ur brain update with the definition of his choice

If he wants to live this life , its his biz not urs , coming here to stone him like you're a perfect person , how many men have u slept with?

his idea of pregnancy is obviously an illusion that Doesn't make him a re'tard

you're shouting re'tard up and down , i doubt if u even knw the meaning or the proper way its supposed to be used

Just dey zarzar up and down for nairaland , go and seek the next guy that will use and dump u
Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by xynerise: 4:02pm On May 16, 2017
Corpse get pregnant too? grin
Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
how can u converse with a re'tard ?

you're trying so hard to sound like som1 who makes sense but ur brain power no reach

Lets begin ur brain update with the definition of his choice

If he wants to live this life , its his biz not urs , coming here to stone him like you're a perfect person , how many men have u slept with?

his idea of pregnancy is obviously an illusion that Doesn't make him a re'tard

you're shouting re'tard up and down , i doubt if u even knw the meaning or the proper way its supposed to be used

Just dey zarzar up and down for nairaland , go and seek the next guy that will use and dump u

WOW. Obviously I'm trying to speak sense to someone with the mental capacity of an aborted fetus here. Your brain & how it works is a curious case. It should be on a museum somewhere because it reasons on the level of a Neanderthal. I rest my case. I won't risk having a brain fry talking to someone this mentally "special".

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 16, 2017
ZarZar:

WOW. Obviously I'm trying to speak sense to someone with the mental capacity of an aborted fetus. Your brain & how it works is a curious case. It should be on a museum somewhere because it reasons on the level of a Neanderthal. I rest my case here. I won't risk having a brain fry talking to someone this mentally "special"
if i have such nonexistence mental capacity why am i telling u where u erred

you're trying to diss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , dont start what u cant finish , go and learn how to use adjectives first

brain fry kwa cheesy cheesy cheesy for ur mind na line be that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All these ur back of class diss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by xynerise: 4:14pm On May 16, 2017
ZarZar:

WOW. Obviously I'm trying to speak sense to someone with the mental capacity of an aborted fetus. Your brain & how it works is a curious case. It should be on a museum somewhere because it reasons on the level of a Neanderthal. I rest my case here. I won't risk having a brain fry talking to someone this mentally "special".

Calm down..isn't it obvious he wants your attention? grin

3 Likes

Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
if i have such nonexistence mental capacity why am i telling u where u erred

you're trying to diss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , dont start what u cant finish , go and learn how to use adjectives first

brain fry kwa cheesy cheesy cheesy for ur mind na line be that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All these ur back of class diss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I didn't expect you to get it, Re-Re. It's beyond your level of comprehension. We wouldn't want your tiny brain to melt like a slug with salt poured all over it, now would we? smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by robosky02(m): 4:18pm On May 16, 2017
ZarZar:

WOW. Obviously I'm trying to speak sense to someone with the mental capacity of an aborted fetus. Your brain & how it works is a curious case. It should be on a museum somewhere because it reasons on the level of a Neanderthal. I rest my case here. I won't risk having a brain fry talking to someone this mentally "special".

babe easy now

you won wound am with gramma grin

4 Likes

Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 16, 2017
ZarZar:

I didn't expect you to get it, Re-Re. It's beyond your level of comprehension. We wouldn't want your tiny brain to melt like a slug with salt poured all over it, now would we? smiley
get what? Ur dead diss?

Abeg go and zarzar nonsense elsewhere , next time use adjectives properly

Ur nonsense stinks , i had to speak out
Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 16, 2017
robosky02:

babe easy now

you won wound am with gramma grin
after licking this much ass , hope u have jik around?

1 Like

Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by robosky02(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
after licking this much ass , hope u have jik around?

Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
get what? Ur dead diss?

Abeg go and zarzar nonsense elsewhere , next time use adjectives properly

Ur nonsense stinks , i had to speak out

What nonsense have I spoken? Read slowly & by God I hope it sinks!

1) Can a dead body consent to sex? Any intelligent person looking at this knows it is wrong & the fact that this guy sees nothing wrong with the act, makes him CRIMINALLY INSANE. You can't even touch or move a dead body without a right do to so by means of qualification or a court order in cases where bodies need to be exhumed. This one is fucking them & all you can say is, it's his prerogative? Are you insane?
2) A man of 45, you'd expect him to know how a human body functions, especially him since he works with bodies for a living. IDK about Ghana, but I know these people get special training about the human body. That aside, a man his age should know that once a person stops breathing, then all bodily functions stop working, therefore, it is impossible for a corpse to get pregnant. He thinks it can, at his age & with all the experience as a mortuary attendant. THAT makes him idiotic, don't care how you justify it.

If you still don't get it, then you must be a world class fool.

2 Likes

Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 16, 2017
ZarZar:

What nonsense have I spoken? Read slowly & by God I hope it sinks!

1) Can a dead body consent to sex? Any intelligent person looking at this knows it is wrong & the fact that this guy sees nothing wrong with the act, makes him CRIMINALLY INSANE. You can't even touch or move a dead body without a right do to so by means of qualification or a court order in cases where bodies need to be exhumed. This one is fucking them & all you can say is, it's his prerogative? Are you insane?
2) A man of 45, you'd expect him to know how a human body functions, especially him since he works with bodies for a living. IDK about Ghana, but I know these people get special training about the human body. That aside, a man his age should know that once a person stops breathing, then all bodily functions stop working, therefore, it is impossible for a corpse to get pregnant. He think it can, at his age & with all the experience as a mortuary attendant. THAT makes him idiotic, don't care how you justify it.

If you still don't get it, then you must be a world class fool.
too many words wasted explaining the obvious

The fact that no one sees u doing wrong things in private , Doesn't give u the right to judge another

U have slept with multiple men , you're not married yet and u wll sleep with many more , who is judging you?

the man is a mad man , that is obvious but he isn't a retárd that is my own

Pls enough zarzar nonsense , even wen we adults play with kids like u we get tired , u can pls get lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
too many words wasted explaining the obvious

The fact that no one sees u doing wrong things in private , Doesn't give u the right to judge another

U have slept with multiple men , you're not married yet and u wll sleep with many more , who is judging you?

the man is a mad man , that is obvious but he isn't a retárd that is my own

Pls enough zarzar nonsense , even wen we adults play with kids like u we get tired , u can pls get lost

Your own is, you're as rètarded as he is if not more. The amount of virile men I've slept with is not criminal by any book of law or jurisdiction, so it can never be judged in the same breath or bench as someone that has sex with dead people. But I guess the offence is the same to an idiot like yourself. You sir, are piteous!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses by REIIGN(m): 5:17pm On May 16, 2017
Conji grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Come Back To Nigeria / What Is Nigerian/igbo Culture Like? Dating? Relationships,belief System? / Help! She Might Be Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.