Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Waow!!! Checkout Device For Hitch Free Sex During Their Menstruation Periods - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waow!!! Checkout Device For Hitch Free Sex During Their Menstruation Periods (494 Views)

German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waow!!! Checkout Device For Hitch Free Sex During Their Menstruation Periods by Parlegrandpa: 8:07am On May 09, 2017
Menstruation periods, are a natural part of every woman’s life, it is there for the best of times, and the worst of times of her life.

The subject of sex during a period has been a topic of debate for ages, and most women have their own view on whether or not to have sex during menstruation periods.

It is believed to be unhealthy and unclean, but the pros include alleviating cramps, while the cons include blood getting everywhere.

To solve the issue of period sex, a feminine care company has designed a menstrual product that allows women to have “mess-free period sex.”

This sounds like good news for men, and women who cannot go a day without sex right?

The innovation called Flex, which is similar to a menstrual cup; the anti-tampon alternative collects, rather than absorbs the blood. However, the key difference is that it is inserted straight in, and then down to the base of the cervix, tucked in behind the pubic bone, rather than in the vaginal canal.

According to the manufacturer, the menstrual disc is hypoallergenic, BPA-free, and would not cause toxic shock syndrome, while providing a 12-hour leak-proof seal protection menstrual disc.

Lauren Schulte, says women have responded very well to the 12-hour leak-free protection, cramp reliefs, and disposability.

“Flex is so shockingly comfortable, that women tell us they forget they are on their period, while they are wearing it,” she said.
It may be women, more than men, who cringe at the idea of having sex during menstruation. An online survey several years ago by MensHealth.com, found that three-quarters of the men polled, said they would like to have period sex, so long as it was with a wife, or girlfriend in a serious relationship.

Flex says it has received orders for 250 million of its menstrual discs since April, with 20 percent of its customers being men.

Source: https://blog.martng.com/view/12/waow!!!-checkout-device-for-hitch-free-sex-during-their-menstruation-periods

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest 53 For Attending Gay Marriage In Zaria / Please, What Does Barnabas Mean? / Nobody Believes Me When I Say I Never Had An Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.