Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

The Available Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Available Guy (451 Views)

Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Available Guy by babkunlex(m): 8:38am On May 09, 2017
The available guy is that guy who a lady uses to "hold side" while awaiting her prince in shining armour. In most cases, the available guy is an awesome and amazing guy in his own way but not the lady's ideal man.

Ladies stay with the available guy for fear of loneliness. Yes, you don't expect Racheal to be the only single lady in the neighborhood when every other lady is entangled! So, she will hook up with with just any available guy.

Most times, ladies stay in an unhealthy and abusive relationships because the man that's maltreating them is the only available guy.

This same available guy syndrome is the reason some ladies disappear on their wedding day because they know that guy is not what they want as a life partner. And those who ends up with the available guy in marriage have tendencies of loneliness, bitterness and unfaithfulness because the available guy is not their spec!

Have you heard of guys who complaints of "after I trained her in school, she said am not her type?" Oh yes, some of those guys were victims of the "available guy".

In order to curb this menace, sisters please learn to wait patiently for that desired man. " when desirable is not available, the available becomes the available" is not applicable to all situations. You and I know that if you are hungry and really want to eat okra soup but impatient made you settle for fried yam before the okra soup is ready, you won't have space for the okra soup in your system!

Some ladies end up stucked with this "available guy" that they can't leave when the ideal man eventually shows up.

Sister, let every "available guy" in your life go.

Waiting is not wasting.

2 Likes

Re: The Available Guy by banjicom(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2017
Nice poem cheesy
Looking for my available girl on nairaland too
Re: The Available Guy by Nobody: 9:04am On May 09, 2017
Available guy.
What a term
Re: The Available Guy by Nobody: 9:14am On May 09, 2017
Nice post, OP. Personally, I don't want the/any available guy. I'mma wait for my ideal man, even if it means waiting for eternity.
Re: The Available Guy by Nobody: 11:36am On May 09, 2017
NotOfThis:
Nice post, OP. Personally, I don't want the/any available guy. I'mma wait for my ideal man, even if it means waiting for eternity.
Eternity is a long time... A really long time
Re: The Available Guy by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 09, 2017
It is a long time, you're right, but I would rather wait. It's not such a long time if you have faith that the right person is out there. I know God didn't create me without creating that one person for me. I have faith and I have patience. It's better than falling into the hands of the wrong person or the "available" guy, like OP says.

optimusmind:

Eternity is a long time... A really long time

(1) (Reply)

How Serious Is Remembering Your Lovers Birthday? / 4 Habits That Can Destroy A Good Relationship / Why Is Every Argument On Nairaland Centred On Tribalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.