Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love (1646 Views)

Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by Arthurwinner(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
i av a delicate heart yet i tend to love ladys easely
this lady that i av been doing everything for just broke up with me in the most heartbreaking way

i think im done

is tym to join yoruba demon crew....till i marry i dont think im gon love em no more
ladies take that available guy for granted

issa a decision

1 Like

Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by livebynite: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
and i ask as always, how does this help reduce the price of garri? angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by IamAirforce1: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
Why do everything for a lady when you're yet to do something for yourself ?

Women are meant to be enjoyed and not kill self over

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by youngreezy(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:
if U Dnt Love A Girl U Wont Be In A Relationship,and Nt Being In A Relationship U Go Dy Buy Garri 4 One Nd Nt Two So E Go Dy Cheaper U Go Save Money
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
Arthurwinner:
this lady that i av been doing everything for just broke up with me in the most heartbreaking way

i think im done

is tym to join yoruba demon crew....till i marry i dont think im gon love em no more

issa a decision
efesodje this dude needs one of those ur jedai memes grin
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by McBrooklyn(m): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lol...
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Arthurwinner:

i think im done

issa a decision

lefulefu:

efesodje this dude needs one of those ur jedai memes grin

The guy needs THE FORCE cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by marvin906(m): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
dude your just starting and your complaining..
join the band wagon grin
you will soon get to the point a chick will tell you is over and you will start laughing..
there's a point you will reach you won't feel a thing..
I don't think you've experienced real heartbreak grin
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
efesodje:

The guy needs THE FORCE cheesy
haha yoda has said it all.exactly wat he needs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by XhosaNostra(f): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
So one lady took you for granted, now we're all guilty?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by Arthurwinner(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:
issa serious smtn
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:
So one lady took you for granted, now we're all guilty?

That's a very bad bird.
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by Arthurwinner(m): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Why do everything for a lady when you're yet to do something for yourself ?

Women are meant to be enjoyed and not kill self over

i do things for ma sef bro ....just da i love her

1 Like

Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by XhosaNostra(f): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gungnir:

That's a very bad bird.

I like bad things.
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I like bad things.

Why?

When did you change your signature?
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by Arthurwinner(m): 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
marvin906:
dude your just starting and your complaining..
join the band wagon grin
you will soon get to the point a chick will tell you is over and you will start laughing..
there's a point you will reach you won't feel a thing..
I don't think you've experienced real heartbreak grin

lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by XhosaNostra(f): 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gungnir:

Why?

When did you change your signature?

No particular reason.

Check the date.
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No particular reason.

Check the date.

Do you believe in God?

There is no date for signature change
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by Arthurwinner(m): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=XhosaNostra post=65399180]So one lady took you for granted, now we're all guilty?[/

not the first
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by XhosaNostra(f): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gungnir:

Do you believe in God?

There is no date for signature change

I don't remember.

Of course I believe in God. Why?
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't remember.

Of course I believe in God. Why?

Do you think God will like you liking bad things?
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
A player is born. Anyway, better luck next time.
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by XhosaNostra(f): 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=Arthurwinner post=65399419][/quote]

Probably not the last, but what doesn't kill you makes you weirder tongue

You wanna become a player because someone broke your heart, what do you think will become of the girls you'll be hurting in the process? The cycle of heartbreak will just continue. Because hurt people, hurt people. In the end we'll all be broken at this rate.

Enjoy the whoring though.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by XhosaNostra(f): 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gungnir:

Do you think God will like you liking bad things?

Didn't he create the owl?
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by bobokeshington: 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
make I park here
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Didn't he create the owl?

Yup, but so he created man and woman and they disobeyed him. Even Lucifer was his creation.
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by livebynite: 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
youngreezy:
if U Dnt Love A Girl U Wont Be In A Relationship,and Nt Being In A Relationship U Go Dy Buy Garri 4 One Nd Nt Two So E Go Dy Cheaper U Go Save Money

grin
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by XhosaNostra(f): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gungnir:

Yup, but so he created man and woman and they disobeyed him. Even Lucifer was his creation.

I thought we were talking about the owl. In what verse did it disobey him? grin

In any case, I'm simply continuing the movement of disobedience then.
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I thought we were talking about the owl. In what verse did it disobey him? grin

In any case, I'm simply continuing the movement of disobedience then.

Why are.you continuing so?

Owls are susceptible to.strange spirits.but that's a topic for another day.
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by XhosaNostra(f): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gungnir:

Why are.you continuing so?

Owls are susceptible to.strange spirits.but that's a topic for another day.

Lol, spare me the superstitions & old wives' tales.

Because I want to. We can't all be queuing to enter heaven. I don't have the patience tongue
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, spare me the superstitions & old wives' tales.

Because I want to. We can't all be queuing to enter heaven. I don't have the patience tongue

So you rather go to hell?

You don't believe in spirituality?
Re: Ladies Take Da Available Guy For Granted..im Done With Love by XhosaNostra(f): 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gungnir:

So you rather go to hell?

You don't believe in spirituality?

So many questions lol. Good night.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You're Angry? / Any Wet Pussy Here For My Dick In Ilorin / husband caught in ashawo quarter by wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.