Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) (1105 Views)

Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) / Lady's 21st Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:43am On May 09, 2017
According to the husband, after early morning surprise, they did this. See photos below

Click for more photos
https://www.cardinalnewsbrief.com/2017/05/09/check-man-celebrated-wifes-birthday/

Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by Defaramade(m): 8:44am On May 09, 2017
Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by professorfal: 8:44am On May 09, 2017
nigerians or kenyans? Some people don sign life contract with poverty.

1 Like

Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:46am On May 09, 2017
This is cut your coat according to your material

1 Like

Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On May 09, 2017
They did what Take ugly pictures angry
Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On May 09, 2017
professorfal:

2 Likes

Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:49am On May 09, 2017
See the first pik

See as the man don press the innocent woman yansh, now the ukwu don flat

The guy is obviously on HEAT, he wants to MATE

Wetin the babe on Blue rub for face this kin early morning

God abeg oh embarassed cry
Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 09, 2017
The way that man keep grabbing his wife ehn. tongue

At least he appreciates her

1 Like

Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by AlexCk: 8:54am On May 09, 2017
......and they decided to share it online?? ,

Seems people have forgotten the true meaning of privacy.

#smh

1 Like

Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 09, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
According to the husband, after early morning surprise, they did this. See photos below

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Click for more photos
https://www.cardinalnewsbrief.com/2017/05/09/check-man-celebrated-wifes-birthday/

Which one be early morning surprise?

In all the pictures, he is either grabbing her ass, her breasts or her kpekus. undecided

Early morning surprise indeed

2 Likes

Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2017
Happiness is the key

1 Like

Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by Lilyjoe567(f): 8:57am On May 09, 2017
They had a thréesome? undecided
Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 8:57am On May 09, 2017
All I see is a happy couple , who doesn't give a damm about what y'all gonna comment if you are not happy they are happy with the simple thing of life . LOVE

3 Likes

Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by DozieInc(m): 9:06am On May 09, 2017
Where is the surprise
Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On May 09, 2017
Happy couple. You can tell he's so into his wife and that's the way it should be.

1 Like

Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On May 09, 2017
Filthy.
Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by coolestchris(m): 9:16am On May 09, 2017
where is the surprise, am sure u are the person who is involved in this rubbish
Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by CuddleMe(f): 9:18am On May 09, 2017
I see nothing special
Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by Marinee(f): 9:22am On May 09, 2017
professorfal:
Outrightly insensitive post. undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by professorfal: 9:27am On May 09, 2017
Marinee:
Outrightly insensitive post. undecided

you think i dont know that?
Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by Marinee(f): 9:28am On May 09, 2017
professorfal:

you think i dont know that?
You know that and yet you typed it?
Very stupid(I can't think of a better word)of you ,I must say.
Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by professorfal: 9:32am On May 09, 2017
Marinee:
You know that and yet you typed it?
Very stupid(I can't think of a better word)of you ,I must say.

i dont care what you think about me, i dont think about you at all. Bitch_ lurch off my prestigious mention, i dont have time for your nonsense.
Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by Marinee(f): 9:39am On May 09, 2017
professorfal:

i dont care what you think about me, i dont think about you at all. Bitch_ lurch off my prestigious mention, i dont have time for your nonsense.
You were brought up in a rather Uncivil manner.. That's sad. Another societal reject looking to pour his frustrations on innocent civilians.
Well... You must have a feel of what poverty is like, hence,your stupid comment.
I do not have time for your nonsense too so BYE.
Please do not quote me back. smiley
Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by professorfal: 9:48am On May 09, 2017
Marinee:
You were brought up in a rather Uncivil manner.. That's sad. Another societal reject looking to pour his frustrations on innocent civilians.
Well... You must have a feel of what poverty is like, hence,your stupid comment.
I do not have time for your nonsense too so BYE.
Please do not quote me back. smiley

damn! Fugly daft bitches_ everywhere. I now understand your proclivity about my statement, you live in poverty thats why it irks you so much. Hoe i didnt cause your problem and nairaland isnt a place that cure poverty.

Double your hustle, ofcourse i mean your prostitution business. Dont make me descend on you, i'm.being nice righf now. Next time you see my post you ignore for your sake.
Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by Marinee(f): 9:51am On May 09, 2017
professorfal:

damn! Fugly daft bitches_ everywhere. I now understand your proclivity about my statement, you live in poverty thats why it irks you so much. Hoe i didnt cause your problem and nairaland isnt a place that cure poverty.

Double your hustle, ofcourse i mean your prostitution business. Dont make me descend on you, i'm.being nice righf now. Next time you see my post you ignore for your sake.
I won't engage you, so not in the mood.
Well..keep revelling in your Arrogant foolishness.
Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by professorfal: 9:56am On May 09, 2017
Marinee:
I won't engage you, so not in the mood.
Well..keep revelling in your Arrogant foolishness.

trust me its for your own Good, if you must its your funeral.
Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by Marinee(f): 10:05am On May 09, 2017
professorfal:

trust me its for your own Good, if you must its your funeral.
Hahaha..You are humorous.
Trust me,you don't want to try this with me, Falconey.
You don't.
Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by professorfal: 10:14am On May 09, 2017
Marinee:
Hahaha..You are humorous.
Trust me,you don't want to try this with me, Falconey.
You don't.

please i insist! You said you aint in the mood? Alright, I'll give you the courtesy of chosing date and time. Letting you sign your e-death warrant.

FYI, i'm always ready.

Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by Marinee(f): 10:19am On May 09, 2017
professorfal:

please i insist! You said you aint in the mood? Alright, I'll give you the courtesy of chosing date and time. Letting you sign your e-death warrant.

FYI, i'm always ready.
Lmao!
I insist that you are not a match for me and so I'll not engage you.
E-death?? You humor me, boy.
Get your spineless self out of my mention ,doofus.
Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by professorfal: 10:25am On May 09, 2017
Marinee:
Lmao!
I insist that you are not a match for me and so I'll not engage you.
E-death?? You humor me, boy.
Get your spineless self out of my mention ,doofus.

lol little girl tryna run away. I knew it grin grin
Re: Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos) by Marinee(f): 10:33am On May 09, 2017
professorfal:

lol little girl tryna run away. I knew it grin grin
Oh really?
Gosh.. Even when you're trying to stay out of trouble,Romancelanders with sha drag you in.

My main is on ban... Till then.

(1) (Reply)

Pliss Epp My Babe Wants To Leave Me / 7 Things Only Men In Love Desire In Bed / Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.