Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts (1015 Views)

I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts / MASSOB, IPOB Set To Clash Over Anambra Polls / Ifeanyi Igwebike Emerges APGA’s Candidate For Agbaso’s Faction For Anambra Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by cascarino(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2017
AWKA —IMO State governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has boasted that nothing would stop the All Progressives Congress, APC, from taking over Anambra State in the November 18, 2017 governorship poll, urging the state governor, Chief Willie Obiano to start writing his handover note to an APC governor.
Okorocha, who spoke through Dr. Simon Nwulu while inaugurating the Rochas Peoples Movement, RPM, in Anambra State, said the main objective of the movement was to register grassroots presence in every nook and cranny of the state.
He said: “The Igbo can no longer belong to regional political parties. We must belong to the mainstream. APC is that place to belong.
“Anambra is critical in Igbo politics. So we shall all come down here to deliver the state to the ruling All Progressives Congress. We have the capacity; we have the capability.
“APC is the structure for the emancipation of the Igbo nation and no man born of a woman can stop us from taking over Anambra State after the November 18 election.
“At any polling unit during the election, at least 63 members of Rochas Peoples Movement will be present to man the units and protect our votes. That will be the magic.
“We shall bring the Imo formula here and by the time we had finished, Obiano and APGA would just pack and go.”
He asked the members of the movement to have their voters’ cards handy, saying that would be a major criterion for confirmation of appointments in the next APC government in Anambra State.
He also asked ward coordinators of the movement to mobilize APC members to register in the ongoing voter registration exercise for the purpose of the November18 election
The Anambra State coordinator of the movement, Chief Olisa Onyeka, thanked Okorocha for coming over to help, saying “You have demonstrated the brother’s keeper spirit with which the Igbo are known for.”

Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2017
Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by cascarino(m): 12:27pm On May 09, 2017
Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by izombie(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2017
Me to okoroawusa

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by cascarino(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2017
where are the name callers? your food is ready!
Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by NOC1(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2017
They will now Insult him Forgetting that is politics and that is how it is played.

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by sleepyeyez(m): 12:43pm On May 09, 2017
Why won't this man tend to his own state's affairs?

4 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by Africonji: 12:57pm On May 09, 2017
It's now OFFICIAL. Obiano is going down by any means necessary. He has made too many enemies to retain his seat. Like Owelle said, Mr. MoU should write and sign his handover notes already and start drinking his last bottle of champagne. Mark my words. cool

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by Schematics: 12:59pm On May 09, 2017
Instead of you to be more focused on your dead Abia state where all the roads are terribly bad with no form of government presence. On the 12th of May, Alex Otti or Uche Ogar shall take over from the fat hopeless incompetent dunce you have as a governor.

[s]
Africonji:
It's now OFFICIAL. Obiano is going down by any means necessary. He has made too many enemies to retain his seat. Like Owelle said, Mr. MoU should write and sign his handover notes already and start drinking his last bottle of champagne. Mark my words. cool
[/s]

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by Africonji: 12:59pm On May 09, 2017
sleepyeyez:
Why won't this man tend to his own state's affairs?

Rochas has achieved more by far than Willie the drunkard. This is not about propaganda or MoU but facts my friend. Forget all the cheap lies Willie boys tell on the intanet and media. Rochas is by far a better performer.

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by coolcatty: 1:01pm On May 09, 2017
APC messed up by giving its gubernatorial ticket to that serial charlatan Andy Uba.....very bad move because Andy Uba cannot even defeat a political neophyte like me in any election whether free or rigged.............the only person that can send the aguleri people's governor back to his farm and palmy joint come November 2017 is Osita CHidoka......
Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by Africonji: 1:01pm On May 09, 2017
Schematics:
Instead of you to be more focused on your dead Abia state where all the roads are terribly bad with no form of government presence. On the 12th of May, Alex Otti or Uche Ogar shall take over from the fat hopeless incompetent dunce you have as a governor.

[s][/s]

E pain am. I am already popping champagne at your boss loss. Better start finding another job Chinonso. I can offer you one if you like because you are about to lose your propaganda job.
Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by Schematics: 1:02pm On May 09, 2017
As much as we all know that Obiano has surppased Rochas's 8yrs reign in just 3yrs, but I am more concerned about your dead Abia state where everything has crumbled. You should be more worried over the condition of your state as shown below. Abia state is dead

A state without a governor cheesy

[s]
Africonji:

Rochas has achieved more by far than Willie the drunkard. This is not about propaganda or MoU but facts my friend. Forget all the cheap lies Willie boys tell on the intanet and media. Rochas is by far a better performer.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by argon500: 1:03pm On May 09, 2017
Chai, okoroawusa don drink that thing again..

This man no dey hear word
Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by Schematics: 1:04pm On May 09, 2017
Imagine a dirty Aba barrow pusher like you. cheesy

I am here to remind you that you have no governor in your dead Abia state..LOL

Keep a date with 12th May when we shall all redeem your dead Abia state from the hands of incompetent local champion you have as a governor. It is very unfortunate that Abia state is yet to have a governor since 1999. cheesy

[s]
Africonji:

E pain am. I am already popping champagne at your boss loss. Better start finding another job Chinonso. I can offer you one if you like because you are about to lose your propaganda job.
[/s]
Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 09, 2017
Why cant IPOB people stone this Okorocha till he kaput?
Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by Africonji: 1:06pm On May 09, 2017
Schematics:
As much as we all know that Obiano has surppased Rochas's 8yrs reign in just 3yrs, but I am more concerned about your dead Abia state where everything has crumbled. You should be more worried over the condition of your state as shown below. Abia state is dead

[s][/s]
It is an insult of catastrophic and monumental proportions to compare your substandard MoU governor to Owelle or OVI. Those two don't need to sign MoU to do and complete projects. And their project are not substandard like your boss who takes credit for individual Anambarians investments upandan. Chino, your own Don finish. grin
Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by donmalcolm21(m): 1:08pm On May 09, 2017
Africonji:
Okotocha is just a blabber

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by Schematics: 1:09pm On May 09, 2017
Okezie has wasted 3yrs with nothing to show other than bad roads and filthy environment. It is an insult comparing the technocratic Obiano to junks as Rochas and the worst of it Okezie. Just look below and see where Okezie is the governor. This is supposed to be the major road in the heart of ABA the main town of Abia state. Abia state is dead. Take it from me. cheesy cheesy

Abia state does not have a governor

[s]
Africonji:

It is an insult of catastrophic and monumental proportions to compare your substandard MoU governor to Owelle or OVI. Those two don't need to sign MoU to do and complete projects. And their project are not substandard like your boss who takes credit for individual Anambarians investments upandan. Chino, your own Don finish. grin
[/s]

Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by Schematics: 1:11pm On May 09, 2017
Africonji come back here. On the 12th May we shall give Abia state a new lease of life because the state has been in coma since 1999.

1 Share

Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by Africonji: 1:18pm On May 09, 2017
Schematics:
Africonji come back here. On the 12th May we shall give Abia state a new lease of life because the state has been in coma since 1999.

Forget May 12th or whatever. Nobody can steal OVI's legitimate mandate given to him by the God of Abraham. You should be more worried about your boss who is surely going down this November. I feel so sorry for you chino. It shall be well with your soul. cry
Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by Schematics: 1:22pm On May 09, 2017
You wish cheesy

I feel your pain but on the 12th May we shall give Abia state another opportunity to redeem itself from it's current dead-status. I know how devastated you are right now because of the condition of your Abia state but you need to start telling yourself the bitter truth. Welcome the next governor of Abia state-------His Excellency Uche Ogar

[s]
Africonji:

Forget May 12th or whatever. Nobody can steal OVI's legitimate mandate given to him by the God of Abraham. You should be more worried about your boss who is surely going down this November. I feel so sorry for you chino. It shall be well with your soul. cry
[/s]

Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by eyeview: 5:05pm On May 09, 2017
If I were an APC gubernatorial candidate in anambra, I would not want to be identified with Rochas. I will just plead with him to stay away from my campaign because he is a liability to anyone's chances
Re: ANAMBRA POLLS: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts by Schematics: 5:07pm On May 09, 2017
eyeview:
If I were an APC gubernatorial candidate in anambra, I would not want to be identified with Rochas. I will just plead with him to stay away from my campaign because he is a liability to anyone's chances

cascarino, did you read this? Continue fooling yourself around. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Must Boycott All Anglican Church At Home And Around The World, Unless / Biafra Sit-at-home Order: IPOB Enjoying Beauty Of Democracy – Governor, Ikpeazu / Breaking:osibanjo Leaves Rivers,fails To Commission Some Wike's Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.