Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear (42539 Views)

What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? / When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear by sharpwriter(m): 2:53pm On May 12, 2017
Beckyodafe:
Pls i need clarification on this issue: if you're asked to submit 10 copies of application accompanied with academic records, cv and 2 passports, does it imply that you attach your credentials and 2 passports + CV to all10 copies of the application letter?
Yes o.....each credential in 10 places

1 Like

Re: Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 12, 2017
oh thanks op
Re: Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 12, 2017
Good expo!
Re: Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear by friendlyphestors(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2017
Nice one bro. I am sure it will help a lot of young graduates out there
Re: Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear by Beckyodafe(f): 9:15pm On May 12, 2017
Yes o.....each credential in 10 places[/quote] Thanks!
Re: Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear by GoldEnyong(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2017
Langbasa:
What of people like me wey no go school?

You are already here in school. Haven't u learned much here? From the day u signed on that is your years of experience.
Print out your certificate now and thank me later if you like
Re: Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear by lalabrother: 11:42am On May 13, 2017
GoldEnyong:

You are already here in school. Haven't u learned much here? From the day u signed on that is your years of experience.
Print out your certificate now and thank me later if you like
I like your idea
Re: Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear by Pamelayoung: 12:56pm On May 13, 2017
With all of these I think HR's just like and employ people who are expert liars cos if you tell them the truth you don't get employment.
Re: Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear by lalabrother: 6:07am On May 14, 2017
Pamelayoung:
With all of these I think HR's just like and employ people who are expert liars cos if you tell them the truth you don't get employment.
Dont forget dat HR's are mostly psychologist. They reason some people Dont get employed is because the story they bring on the table doesn't add up

1 Like

Re: Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 05, 2017
nice write up op
Re: Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear by teadrake(m): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
silverr:
Nawa o.
So nobody will fail questions again?
What shall it profit us if the wrong person passes the interview. You can pass the interview, can you change your personality to be what they thought you were?
That's why we have angry staffs giving clients attitude up and down.
If I catch you fine tuning your answers, I won't even give you tfare after the interview.

You don't need to pretend to be what you're not to get a job you won't like just for a paycheck. Yours is coming.
E.g I know an ICT expert who told me frankly that he can't work under someone for more than 5yrs cus he wants to be his own boss too. He also said he can't be happy earning less than 350k cus he won't be able to save for his dream.
I couldn't hire him because he priced higher than we could afford but that day, I got a mail from a friend in usa saying that they needed an African (not a Nigerian) for a contract of 2yrs. Pay was $40 per hour. No added benefits.
I couldn't think of a better person than him and I wasn't going to let NAIJA stop him, I got him an African country's passport with a Nigerian visa. Weeks later, he was on his way to USA. Now, he doesn't have to work five years again, cus after two years, he'll have more than enough to start his company.
If he had lied to take my job, he won't even have lasted and he may not have enough to start after the five years sef.
Would be undoubtedly grateful if you can link me up with any available internship or entry-level position that is your domain. Thank you
Re: Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear by nuel000: 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear by Ohanshelen(f): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Great job....Kudos dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) / New Job / What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.