Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

The Biggest Email Marketing Platform ; EMAILFOREST - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Email Marketing Platform ; EMAILFOREST (571 Views)

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Email Marketing Platform ; EMAILFOREST by SmartDetola(f): 2:18pm On May 09, 2017
Hello wink ,

Every study that's been done on email marketing has shown that increased frequency brings better results. if you're only emailing somebody once a month, they'll forget you - Ian Brodie

it's my privilege to share with you the most amazing platform that guarantees quality results in business.
Over 500,000 emails are sent monthly on EmailForest.com by the biggest Financial newspaper in Nigeria. Fantastic right? smiley
So, If you are not using www.emailforest.com you are missing out on its fantastic features that helps you:
-Track Your Results.
-Campaign Reports.
-Track everything: opens, clicks, unsubscribes, spam complaints, bounces, link activity, reading environment and much more with our reports.
- Automate Your Email Marketing. Email Automation.
-Send Like a Pro.
- Auto Resend.
Join email forest now and enjoy over 5000 email units free monthly!
www.emailforest.com

Don't say i didn't tell you!!! #Emailforest is the way forward! wink smiley

(1) (Reply)

Generator Fumes Killed Man Found Naked And Two Ladies Inside One House In Edo / The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Talking To Me Again / The Fingering Beef Between Tboss And Kemen I's Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.