Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. (67598 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 22, 2020
I met her in my 100L days... But she said she got a boyfriend in Lag. But she made it known to me how really bad her boyfriend is treating her.
She is very loyal type of girl that she told me she can't cheat on her boyfriend despite all my trial and effort to win her heart to me!

Fast forward to 100L second semester, she called me on phone and asked if I was around that she has something to tell me. She came to me sobbing really bad and crying. She explained to me her boyfriend called her on phone and asked for a breakup.

I felt sorry for her because she narrated how she was dis-virgin by the guy.

So she slept over that night ... And eventually we started dating......

It's been over a year we have been dating now... She is so sweet and loyal ...

Not until she called me last month, her ex came with his new car to see her at home.

I was very surprised about this... But she said nothing attached, he just came to apologise...

But after few days... Her ex began to chat her up on insta... And promising her heaven and Earth that she should give her another chance....

She screenshoted everything to me herself.....

Plz I deeply need advice... What should I do to keep this girl from going back to her ex... Cuz her ex is financially okay than me....�...

Am afraid... Plz what should I do guys?

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Megatone(m): 12:26am On Apr 22, 2020
[

Study

Work hard

Make money

More money

Modified: Abeg how i fit convert likes to cash....?

934 Likes 46 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:35am On Apr 22, 2020
I don't know how this will end but i know the so called ex is going to fvck her again.
Women are manipulative and she is going to do just that.

685 Likes 35 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by hideraoluwa(f): 12:36am On Apr 22, 2020
She’s gone bro wink

478 Likes 26 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Zito95: 12:38am On Apr 22, 2020
Tell her to tell the Ex that she has somebody, make sure your future is bright and make money!

Zito.com.ng

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Ningen(m): 12:48am On Apr 22, 2020
She clearly habours a lot of feelings for her ex than she does for you. I think now is the time to reassure her of your love. Do that and relax.

Whatever happens, there's more to life than a girlfriend. Always remember that. undecided

481 Likes 22 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by internationalman(m): 12:55am On Apr 22, 2020
I pity who's bold enough to date my else while I'm still a bachelor...

163 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by tidalstorm(m): 1:11am On Apr 22, 2020
Samrocker:

Plz I deeply need advice... What should i do to keep this girl from going back to her ex... Cuz her ex is financially okay than me....�...

You can't do anything now, it will all depend on the girl.
Okafor's law comes to mind here. Expect the worst, hope for the best.

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Escodeb(m): 1:37am On Apr 22, 2020
I don't think there is something to be worried about, if she want to give in to her ex she wouldn't carry you along.

On what to do? Tell her to tell the ex she is in a serious relationship and he should respect that or else she would cut off communication with the guy (ex)

Note: Don't show your babe any sign you feel threatened by the guy financially.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by mimimile93: 1:44am On Apr 22, 2020
Samrocker:
I met her in my 100L days... But she said she got a boyfriend in Lag . But she made it known to me how Really bad her boyfriend is treating her .
She is very loyal type of girl that she told me she can't cheat on his boy despite all my try and effort to win her heart to me!

Fast forward to 100L second semester .. she call me on phone and ask if I was around that she have something to tell me.... She came to me sobbing really bad and crying ... She explained to me her boyfriend called her on phone and ask for a breakup...

I felt sorry for her because that she narrate how she was dis-virgin by the guy ..

Not until she called me last month her ex came with his new car to see her at home ....

I was very surprised about this... But she said nothing attached he just came to apologise...

But after few days... Her ex began to chat her up on insta... And promising her heaven and Earth that she should give her another chance....

Plz I deeply need advice... What should i do to keep this girl from going back to her ex... Cuz her ex is financially okay than me....�...

Am afraid... Plz what should I do guys.
Loan money and buy yourself a G5 airplane. That way, she won't go back excpt the ex buys yatch. If he buys yatch. Buy airbus A308. Always be ontop

402 Likes 25 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ajailer(m): 2:11am On Apr 22, 2020
ladies are really funny, she showing u all the stuffs going on between them doesn't make her not to fall for the ex again in fact it gives her more chances to cheat on you now as she will be thinking that you will be trusting her more. she still has a lot of feelings for the ex especially this one that he was the one that disvirgined her.

so the only thing I think you can do right now is just to assure her of your love and be a man in charge so that she can see a future for you two.

be careful if u don't want to loose her as the feeling she has for her ex is stronger than what I think she has for you now even though she might be trying to deny it.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 22, 2020
op lets bet grin
before this month runs out this ur girl will go back to her ex
better u hustle now and start something with ur life make other girls their ex no come dey oppress u with their cars cheesy

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 22, 2020
Megatone:

Study

Work hard

Make money

More money
abeg loud am in his ears cheesy
some girls are just a big distraction in a man's life
instead of op to focus now on his life and make something out of it he is running after a girl someone used and dumped.the girl"s ex has progessed but op still dey the same level im dey wen the girl meet am cheesy.

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 22, 2020
Ningen:
She clearly habours a lot of feelings for her ex than she does for you. I think now is the time to reassure her of your love. Do that and relax.

Whatever happens, there's more to life than a girlfriend. Always remember that. undecided

the ex has bought a car grin
didnt u read that? grin grin grin grin

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by NYCnextStop(m): 2:30am On Apr 22, 2020
Really there’s nothing you can do. Just reassure her your love and live your life

Now is the time to be the best version of you. Don’t put out needy vibes or in competition with the ex. Don’t also ever let her notice you feel threatened by her ex wealth

Trust me there’s a possibility of her going back to him but he will still treat her bad. If that happens be strong, move on and do not take her back when she returns

There’s so much to live for than trying to jealously guard a lady

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Kezim: 3:19am On Apr 22, 2020
Samrocker:
I met her in my 100L days... But she said she got a boyfriend in Lag . But she made it known to me how Really bad her boyfriend is treating her .
She is very loyal type of girl that she told me she can't cheat on his boy despite all my try and effort to win her heart to me!

Fast forward to 100L second semester .. she call me on phone and ask if I was around that she have something to tell me.... She came to me sobbing really bad and crying ... She explained to me her boyfriend called her on phone and ask for a breakup...

I felt sorry for her because that she narrate how she was dis-virgin by the guy ..

Not until she called me last month her ex came with his new car to see her at home ....

I was very surprised about this... But she said nothing attached he just came to apologise...

Always have this at the back of your mind

Once there ,always there
If you know ,you know ; smiley

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Amotekun777: 4:50am On Apr 22, 2020
Relax bro... she's just another chic... another chapter in ya life. They come and go.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 22, 2020
Samrocker:

The ex is missing her pusay. I smell something fishy and he is going to get her back if she is broke, or materialistic.

See, he knows her better than you...so the odds are in his favour. You need to put in more effort.

Get ready. Losing her to him is a huge possibility.

29 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Brytesp(m): 6:53am On Apr 22, 2020
Bro based on my exp...you really Can't do anything.... she might not go bck to him if u r lucky but 100% sure the ex will still be 4ckin her...... but in the main time focus on making money and learn not give a 4ck...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by GreenArrow1(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2020
Like someone said up there, your are better off reading and chasing after paper. Someone has already started showing you the value of money to women and you have to learn.
I used to spend money on one of my school G.Fs then. Not until one banker started coming to pick her up in a car, go and buy her 500 Naira nkwobi and she appreciated that more than even if I paid her school fees. That was when the last scale fell from my eyes.
Chase the money and good grades first.

168 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 22, 2020
The sooner you let him have her the better for you.

The earlier he gets to mess her up again the better. That way she can make it back in time to your arms for Christmas. Then you get to fix her like you did before, pending when he comes back around to steal her away again.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by felix55(m): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2020
guy, u r asking 4 help right? y nt marry her but before that, u nd 2 work & mk money. nowadays, girls don't settle 4 poor guys rather dey settle 4 riches..mk money my guy, girls plenty oo

9 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by luminouz(m): 7:41am On Apr 22, 2020
You're afraid of her ex? shocked

I no talk again!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Jokerman(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2020
If you aren't ready to marry her... Better break up to save yourself unnecessary stress..... Any one still chatting with an Ex while in a relationship is actually gone with the ex...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Sotland: 7:47am On Apr 22, 2020
You want to feel secure?? You don't want to loss her? Then Marry Her...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ojuu4u(m): 7:50am On Apr 22, 2020
If ur story is true, its a lost battle already, if you really understand women you will knw that women are hypergamy in nature.......

thr is little or Notting u can do now, the so called ex is loaded than you financially and don't forget he was thr even before you, he knew all the weak points and from ur story, it seems she still has feelings for him. By continuing charting with him to the extent of inviting him to her house confirmed it. Its a matter of time before she falls yakata again.

I used to tell and warn my wife,... any female (Young or adult) that gives me chance to be talking to her, will fall for me eventually.

You were there for her when she needed you most and its time to dump you and move on for someone who she truly loved.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Gadafii: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2020
She's sweet and loyal indeed, baba every girl got a price tag on her head, not every girl might be for sale tho

That ex done pull up with a whip and u expect her not to shake like tiger generator, after all na him burst her cherry, that feeling will still be there, there is everything possibility she will fall back to her ex.

My advice sit her down and have a deep conversation with her, ask her what she wants, you or her ex, make her realize her that choosing her ex won't hurt u(we know it will sha).
If she chooses you, she will have to cut ties with her ex(this one go hard her) but she have to, if she chooses her ex, bro na inside life..if she says she doesn't know what she wants, bro u already lost her, collect enough points from her before you call it quit

Life isn't fair after all

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by EmpireRaMses01: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2020
If your guts is giving you that insecure feeling, then you are probably right to be scared ......truth be told the odds don't favour you right now so just continue being her boyfriend but expect the worst

at least then u won't be too heart broken

16 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by tunize(m): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2020
Bros nothing na to just watch the season the drama go reach. Her decision not urz.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by DrEbubeagunaech: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2020
I just don't know what is wrong with these our men. We will keep on making that same mistake. There,s nothing people like ILEGEND has not done to show u nice guys the way,yet u abuse him and I think he has now focused on only serious ones . I also read one of this guy,s(DPSYCHOLOGISTor whatever)work, where made a comparative analysis of the Jew men(aka nice guys and the alpha male. As a psychologist i no this guys are preaching the true gospel. That guy simplified and microminiaturized his work that it cld be well understood by even a block head. . Its only Jew men(nice guys) that are used and dumped like this. Being a bad guy or alpha male doesn't mean u become stupid and ruthless to women. Most times the alpha males are very caring but they must make sure u,ll be appreciative of whatever they do for u. ....I don't even have d strength.... BUT I ADVICE U,FIND A WAY AND PM, ME, I BET U IN MY HONOUR AS A TRAINED HUMAN PSYCHOLOGIST.,I WILL GIVE U SECRET PIN CODES U WILL USE TO ACTIVATE HER MUMU BUTTON. AND I BET U,U MUST COME BACK HERE BY THIS TIME NEXT WEEK FOR TESTIMONY. IF THE EX LIKE,LET HIM BE FEMI OTEDOLA, I DON CARE....JUST FIND A WAY AND REACH ME. ENOUGH IS ENOUUGHHHH

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by frubben(m): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Am still trying to fast forward to second semester, my remote is not working fine , sorry will give you advice when an through.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.