Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please (2227 Views)

I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by Baasebaa0570(m): 6:10pm On May 09, 2017
SHE IS 21 OF AGE AND WHENEVER WE ARE DISCUSSING SHE COMPLAIN ABOUT HER BOYFRIEND NOT HANDLING HER WELL DURING THE CONVERSATION I NOTICE SHE WILL BE RUBBING MY CHEST AND AT TIMES WHEN EATING SHE WILL PREFER TO FEED ME THROUGH MOUTH FOR ME AS SABI BOY I KNOW SEY NA BODY LANGUAGE THINKING IS IT RIGHT TO SAMPLE HER NA COUSIN SHE BE OOOO PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE NAIRALANDERS
Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by ogaJona(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2017
As a sharp guy u know what to do and you are asking us

3 Likes

Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by LOGDAN(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by dacblogger: 6:14pm On May 09, 2017
You want to sample your cousin...

6 Likes

Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by Eddygourdo(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2017
yeah engage in incest, but criticize homosexuals, criticize atheists, criticize men and women who engage in anal sex. yeah just fuccck her. so far the crime was committed by you. it will be all OK. no judgement

4 Likes

Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by Safiaa(f): 6:15pm On May 09, 2017
ogaJona:
As a sharp guy u know what to do and you are asking ups
so you are indirectly telling him to fuucck his cousin? Are you okay in the head?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2017
No wonder Nigeria is doomed, when some people are so sex starved and sexually desperate, that they will even fukc family members.... Are there no more donkeys to fukc in your area?! NONSENSE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by Baasebaa0570(m): 6:20pm On May 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
No wonder Nigeria is doomed, when some people are so sex starved and sexually desperate, that they will even fukc family members.... Are there no more donkeys to fukc in your area?! NONSENSE!!!
A KAN ME NE DA ALLAH STOP DAT KILODE KI LO SHE LE GANGAN
Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by Davash222(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2017
You guys up there even get time to answer this efulefu.
Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by femolacqua(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2017
Come on, ain't there other ladies out there? See question.
Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by ogaJona(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2017
Safiaa:
so you are indirectly telling him to fuucck his cousin? Are you okay in the head?
on the contrary read my comment again, you will understand the message
Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by Lionessza(f): 6:25pm On May 09, 2017
Baasebaa0570:
SHE IS 21 OF AGE AND WHENEVER WE ARE DISCUSSING SHE COMPLAIN ABOUT HER BOYFRIEND NOT HANDLING HER WELL DURING THE CONVERSATION I NOTICE SHE WILL BE RUBBING MY CHEST AND AT TIMES WHEN EATING SHE WILL PREFER TO FEED ME THROUGH MOUTH FOR ME AS SABI BOY I KNOW SEY NA BODY LANGUAGE THINKING IS IT RIGHT TO SAMPLE HER NA COUSIN SHE BE OOOO PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE NAIRALANDERS

Weird people . Sample what ....?

3 Likes

Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 09, 2017
Confused mumu... Go ahead and inherit free curse!

2 Likes

Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by donfemo(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2017
So if your cousin do not have sense you also don't have sense?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by Splinz(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2017
Baasebaa0570:
AS SABI BOY I KNOW SEY NA BODY LANGUAGE THINKING IS IT RIGHT TO SAMPLE HER NA COUSIN SHE BE OOOO

Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by Pierocash(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2017
Op shey u no say thunder go fire u

1 Like

Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 09, 2017
incest...i guess its a normal thing in your area...keep it up ewu
Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by spencerlouis(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2017
50% of cousins fck dem slves!!! m 100% sure of dat!!!
Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by McBrooklyn(m): 11:13pm On May 09, 2017
cheesy
Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by borednhorny: 2:41am On May 10, 2017
She would be rubbing ur chest....... I swear nairaland is a lunatic ward
Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by Defaramade(m): 4:26am On May 10, 2017
Safiaa:
I don't think so undecided
Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by agohmamuda(m): 5:59am On May 10, 2017
Please some of the babes on this thread shld just help US cure this guys Konji, abeg. Ladies pls do this for us abeg, help us ReSet that HeDiot's head to normal. And Pls give it to him ruff and hard. #tnk You Ladies.
Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by OgahBohz: 6:08am On May 10, 2017
See ehen , cousins are d sweetest to phuck, TRUST me, d feeling is different

Bros jst ride on jaree, aftrall if u sleep with someone else dts not ur wife , na sin, wether cousin o, gfrnd o, brother's wife o, all na funication....or adultery... it's all sin , so why select sins to be committed? jst commit everything jor
Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by arleck(m): 7:15am On May 10, 2017
Baasebaa0570:

Dude Just do it.. You Know this's 24century, No time for regrets..

have Once Fuccked My Mom's friend.. So Whatz the Big Deal? undecided
Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by adeoladeola(f): 7:19am On May 10, 2017
The funny thing is, in the North, it's a norm to get married to your cousin, especially in Adamawa State. In fact it's always advised and recommended. They believe it brings about harmony and expands the family.

@OP.... If you're not from the North, guess you shouldn't do that, cos u gonna live with guilt at the end.
Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by adeoladeola(f): 7:21am On May 10, 2017
arleck:

Dude Just do it.. You Know this's 24century, No time for regrets..

have Once Fuccked My Mom's friend.. So Whatz the Big Deal? undecided

Ha! Fear God small na...
Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by arleck(m): 7:27am On May 10, 2017
adeoladeola:

Ha! Fear God small na...

Bobo na confam Fact O! wink
Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by Nobody: 10:25am On May 10, 2017
i aren't saying you shouldn't f,uck her or whatever, but if you decide to f,uck her avoid getting caught and getting her pregnant unless you want a genetically defected baby.
Re: Dont Know What My Cousin Is Up To Need Your Advice Please by moorevic(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2017
When konji hold man, rite of passage for the brain is entirely blocked.
Bro she's lusting and you guys are gonna end up fucking each other.
Jussssssssssst wait grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pussy Suck / Coded Runs Is Lit!! / Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.