Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" (87251 Views)

Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says / Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) / Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by coolestchris(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2017
mercy aigbe has submitted his name to the doctors

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by oshe11: 7:53pm On May 09, 2017
k
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Collins0609(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2017
Yoruba and lies

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by ladygerry: 7:53pm On May 09, 2017
Laughing in Swahili and watching as more drama unfolds...
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by toyinjimoh(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by fabiosmart: 7:54pm On May 09, 2017
hnmm... yeye dey smell :-/
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by winkmart: 7:55pm On May 09, 2017
MONKEY na him you be.... Same person typed the stupid English in the 1st post... What do these monkeys take us for sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by whizpa(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2017
sybarite7:
YOU SURE SAY NOR BE YOU? COS THE ENGLISH NA THE SAME OOO.ABI U AND THE PERSON WEY HACK THE ACCOUNT GO SAME SCHOOL

Exactly what I thought.

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by AK6464(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2017
sybarite7:
YOU SURE SAY NOR BE YOU? COS THE ENGLISH NA THE SAME OOO.ABI U AND THE PERSON WEY HACK THE ACCOUNT GO SAME SCHOOL

Exactly
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by neocortex: 7:55pm On May 09, 2017
As I suspected, this guy is nothing but an attention seeker.
Don't be deceived, it is the same guy, there was no hacking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Lushka(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2017
sybarite7:
Bro I tire oooo. The same Engrishhh, the same tone....... Haba Lai Mohammed don infect most Nigerians ooo.

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by eluquenson(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2017
This guy is a real clown
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by omokoladele(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2017
sybarite7:

grin grin grin

Bros that guy english na dead o. na domestic-ear-violence on e own

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by enemyofprogress: 7:56pm On May 09, 2017
I doesn't believe him, I am sure he wroted that post he now came back to told us lies

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by collinsy2: 7:57pm On May 09, 2017
sybarite7:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 09, 2017
sybarite7:
Lol, he shot himself on the foot. grin

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 09, 2017
Useless boy looking for cheap popularity
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Omotayor123(f): 7:58pm On May 09, 2017
sybarite7:
Very Good Observation!

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by tutudesz: 7:59pm On May 09, 2017
like I sad b4 after the 15min of fame comes the 15 min of shame
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 09, 2017
madridguy:
The fear of been charged for blackmail, threat to life and conspiracy is the beginning of wisdom. grin grin grin
Are you reminding him, he is a learner in this country. Until he is arrested and put in prison without trial his senses will not come back to its default settings

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by firebaby(f): 8:01pm On May 09, 2017
Like seriously undecided
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by kullozone(m): 8:01pm On May 09, 2017
That means the hacker knows how to speak your type of English fluently oh!
Mumu!
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 09, 2017
sybarite7:
grin
sybarite7:
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by omolorlarh: 8:03pm On May 09, 2017
sybarite7:
Exactly my thought.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by gooddynews(m): 8:03pm On May 09, 2017
For bet lovers get this app that gives free sure prediction

https://www.nairaland.com/3788369/no-jokes-how-made-115k#56364921
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by madridguy(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2017
grin grin grin

FrancisDiote:

Are you reminding him, he is a learner in this country. Until he is arrested and put in prison without trial his senses will not come back to its default settings
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by aisammy4: 8:06pm On May 09, 2017
What if the guy did not find out on time, this useless people would have made us believe it happened.

Wicked people, no wonder President Buhari fall I'll. NA because of their deceit and ill heartedness.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by oluwaahmed: 8:06pm On May 09, 2017
sybarite7:

Lol d hacker na een seat partina grin
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by thunderbabs: 8:07pm On May 09, 2017
Scandalous scandals everywhere...

When Marriages are done on the fastlane, you should know you re on a crash course.....you want ready made rich dudes, dt will buy you fancy cars, phones, live in fancy houses, fancy life, yea you get 'em but you shld likely be ready to get d ugly tinz in its own time too coz life cant be a bed of roses.

Most of these ladies marry coz of what d guys gifts dem nd i wldnt blame them tho, what if it wz me?
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by AntiWailer: 8:08pm On May 09, 2017
Coincidentally the hacker's writing style is similar to his own.

Kontinu grin
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 09, 2017
abejide1000:
I don't even understand the Nairaland of this time. Nothing educative is being given to us. I don't know what I'll gain from Mercy Udegbe's sex with a tailor or a barber. Can someone plz refer me to a better naija site?

Go to xvideos.com

It's traffic is majorly from Nigeria

So technically it is a Nigerian site

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death / Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) / Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.