Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" (87249 Views)

Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says / Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) / Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by oheni(f): 8:11pm On May 09, 2017
Please this news sounds like nollywood movie part what....?
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Organs(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2017
Mumu of the highest order, him no sabi say everything get audit trail. Its easy to see who posted what, when and source....
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by olab059(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2017
sybarite7:
YOU SURE SAY NOR BE YOU? COS THE ENGLISH NA THE SAME OOO.ABI U AND THE PERSON WEY HACK THE ACCOUNT GO SAME SCHOOL

LMAO!!!
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 09, 2017
This forum has gone to the dogs. Thanks Seun for selling out just for extra money over a reputation you once had.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by RexEmmyGee: 8:12pm On May 09, 2017
lol. i know a thread will come up saying his account was hacked
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by 2n2k(m): 8:13pm On May 09, 2017
sybarite7:
YOU SURE SAY NOR BE YOU? COS THE ENGLISH NA THE SAME OOO.ABI U AND THE PERSON WEY HACK THE ACCOUNT GO SAME SCHOOL
grin

But the 'English' resembles that of Mercy's husband too. How come?

I think Mercy has a thing for bad grammarians.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 09, 2017
if its so easy to hack an ig account then every body's account should have been hacked by now. dem don dm baba query and law suit
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by UgwuKristian: 8:14pm On May 09, 2017
sybarite7:
I thought as much
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by SalamRushdie: 8:18pm On May 09, 2017
HelenBee:
Same English jhor.You're both the 'Hacker' and the 'Hackee'.

They'll write rubbish then come back to say their account was hacked.

Seems how you caught him
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by chukwudi3(m): 8:21pm On May 09, 2017
sybarite7:
couldn't stop laughing
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by TR1212: 8:21pm On May 09, 2017
Company account ko. Your salon get corporate instagram account. Chai...bros easy with the lie nah
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by titopius(m): 8:23pm On May 09, 2017
20mins Fame
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by 2shur: 8:24pm On May 09, 2017
Abegi.
Which dirty hacker b dah 1.
Anyone can fuc mercy.
Na Gold dey dia.
Or na by all thise cheap ass class a bags wey she d3y carry.
Bich
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by baba4thegehs: 8:27pm On May 09, 2017
elmisti:
D hacker hacked his English too

My exact thought, same grammatical blunders.

Bastard attention seeker.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Nofuckgiven: 8:31pm On May 09, 2017
Guess what? I don't still know this guy! undecided
Abeg who is he?
Pastors self grin
A pastor was praying for a demon-possessed man. He said, in the name of Jesus, what do u want frm this Man? speak up before I cast u out this moment! The demon in the man said, I want him to win the American Lottery Draw worth $200billion tonight. The pastor lowered the microphone and whispered; get out of him and enter into me.
Don't laugh alone pass it grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by obailala(m): 8:32pm On May 09, 2017
sybarite7:
grin grin grin

Exactly my thoughts; the alleged account hacker and the real person have very similar diction.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by sybarite7(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2017
Lushka:

Bro I tire oooo. The same Engrishhh, the same tone....... Haba Lai Mohammed don infect most Nigerians ooo.
THE TIN SHOCK ME O
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 09, 2017
abejide1000:
I don't even understand the Nairaland of this time. Nothing educative is being given to us. I don't know what I'll gain from Mercy Udegbe's sex with a tailor or a barber. Can someone plz refer me to a better naija site?

most promising naiia forum nigconnect.com
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by sybarite7(m): 8:40pm On May 09, 2017
omokoladele:

grin grin grin
Bros that guy english na dead o. na domestic-ear-violence on e own
I NOR KNW WHY WE DEY PRETEND FOR NAIJA, THE GUY KNW SAY HIM NOR SABI ENGLISH, WHY HE NOR JUST USE PIDGIN ENGLISH

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by sybarite7(m): 8:40pm On May 09, 2017
omokoladele:

grin grin grin
Bros that guy english na dead o. na domestic-ear-violence on e own
I NOR KNW WHY WE DEY PRETEND FOR NAIJA, THE GUY KNW SAY HIM NOR SABI ENGLISH, WHY HE NOR JUST USE PIDGIN ENGLISH

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by sybarite7(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, he shot himself on the foot. grin

I THINK THE GUY IS JUST SEEKING FOR AWARENESS
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Bolincosugar(f): 8:43pm On May 09, 2017
Attention seeker
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by sybarite7(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2017
Omotayor123:
Very Good Observation!
grin
Omotayor123:
Very Good Observation!
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by telkevog(m): 8:44pm On May 09, 2017
Boston Roland! O'boy run for your life because you Don price, you must buy. They are coming right after you.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by sybarite7(m): 8:45pm On May 09, 2017
[quote author=oluwaahmed post=56365190]
Lol d hacker na een seat partina grin

LWKMO
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by sybarite7(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2017
2n2k:

grin

grin
2n2k:

grin

I CONCUR
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by sybarite7(m): 8:49pm On May 09, 2017
obailala:
grin grin grin

Exactly my thoughts; the alleged account hacker and the real person have very similar diction.
grin[quote author=obailala post=56366002] grin grin grin

WE WILL SET UP A COMMITTEE TO INVESTIGATE THIS
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by shokayz(m): 8:50pm On May 09, 2017
Your English grammar sold you man. It can't be any one else. Na you hack your own account.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Jay542(m): 8:51pm On May 09, 2017
This guy just wanted to promote his business...
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by chiderao: 8:53pm On May 09, 2017
And so what....who ask you. ...what happened in desert remains in desert ...grow up boy...attention sicker...mxm.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Davidbanky(m): 8:54pm On May 09, 2017
The errors in English are the same, or maybe this guy is even worse ... heheheheh
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by crackhouse(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2017
This guy long face no be here o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death / Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) / Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.