Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,559 members, 7,865,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan (39868 Views)

Poll: who do you think will get killed in this season?

Jack Bauer: 20% (9 votes)
Chloe: 17% (8 votes)
Cole: 15% (7 votes)
Charles Logan: 46% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by JeSoul(f): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2010
lynxnoon:

my guy not so fast oh!!. . . . .since Hassan is dead the next turn will be finding out who Dana was working for and[b] as u all know another bomb threat is on the way [/b] wink
Gbam! grin
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by nearest(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2010
I think dana got that immunity for someone else, cos if she got it for herself, she should have used her real name ie jeni or whatever, i know someone disagrees, but see, if she changed her name 'legally', it should have come up while she was applying for the job, or during correspondence with other agencies!
Kai, i've not even watched episode 16, could only download 41mb, and i'm postulating.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by honsule(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2010
nearest:

that speed na bomb oh! The highest speed i've ever gotten using my phone as a modem is 10kb/sec, and at that it fluctuates to as low as 0.2Kb/sec, anyways hope to catch up with you all when i'm done downloading.

check my own download speed
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by lynxnoon(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2010
my guy dnt turn dis place to a screenshot thread oh angry smiley
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2010
lynxnoon:

Was about saying the same thing.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Wilfem(m): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2010
lynxnoon:

semid4lyfe:

Was about saying the same thing.

I just hope you guys are not jealous of that download speed.  wink  wink  wink  shocked  shocked

@ Topic,
I don't even know what to say, I just felt like having a magic that'll produce the next episodes 'cos I won't be happy not untill when I see that CTU [b]mole[/b]ish Dana Walsh being killed or jailed for all the betrayals she had done.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by montelik(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2010
President Hassan did what any reasonable thinking leader should do. What do you think would have happened if the bomb had gone off in NY. Abi you think that President Taylor would just have allowed him to go back to IRK and it would end there. Had that bomb gone off, the joint chiefs would have been fueling up the B-2 bombers, identifying high value targets before they proceeded to blow the IRK back to  the stone ages. Don't you guys remember what almost happened in season 2 after the bomb went off in the desert, as well as season 6.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by 4peace(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2010
montelik:

President Hassan did what any reasonable thinking leader should do. What do you think would have happened if the bomb had gone off in NY. Abi you think that President Taylor would just have allowed him to go back to IRK and it would end there. Had that bomb gone off, the joint chiefs would have been fueling up the B-2 bombers, identifying high value targets before they proceeded to blow the IRK back to  the stone ages. Don't you guys remember what almost happened in season 2 after the bomb went off in the desert, as well as season 6.
u r right
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by puskin: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2010
Screenshot inside here again. . . . . na wah oh!!!!
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by nearest(m): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2010
montelik:

He did the wrong thing man! He does not have a good democratic structure in his country and decides to give himself up? What on earth was he thinking?
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by nearest(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2010
puskin:

Screenshot inside here again. . . . . na wah oh!!!!
you are making the digression relevant by commenting on it.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2010
montelik:

I disagree. . . .he should have thought of the greater good which is staying alive, concluding the peace agreement and ushering in decades of hope, prosperity etc to the Islamic republic and the entire middle East as a whole, lol. . .the guy was shortsighted jare. Besides, it wasn't his call to make but that of President Taylor. If she 'willingly' didn't hand him over and the bomb had gone off, I doubt she would retaliated by bombing his country.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by montelik(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2010
semid4lyfe:

I disagree. . . .he should have thought of the greater good which is staying alive, concluding the peace agreement and ushering in decades of hope, prosperity etc to the Islamic republic and the entire middle East as a whole, lol. . .the guy was shortsighted jare. Besides, it wasn't his call to make but that of President Taylor. If she 'willingly' didn't hand him over and the bomb had gone off, I doubt she would retaliated by bombing his country.
You do remember that it was just 7 seconds that prevented that bomb from detonating. The second that bomb went off the peace agreement would have gone right with it. Who will be willing to talk peace after a nuclear device has detonated in NY killing hundreds of thousands instantly, not to mention the long-term damage & repercussions. Best case scenario they would have postponed the peace summit and then by time public outrage and military pressure begins to mount on President Taylor she will be forced to take retaliatory action. Once that happens you can throw any chance of what would have been a fragile peace out of the window. President Hassan knew that if that bomb went off killing thousands of innocent Americans, an attack orchestrated by former IRK forces even some off his own staff and government, there would no real option but for retaliatory action. It would have war been next not peace. By giving himself over he ensured that the bomb didn't detonate, thereby saving his country from an almost certain in-kind nuclear response from the US.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by lynxnoon(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2010
NA WAH OH!! c analysis!!. . . . . . wel i painfully agree dat president hassan did d rite tin If dat bomb hd gone off. . . . . nobody i repeat NOBODY wil b talkn abt peace talks not even d pope. BTW guys dnt u tink it wud luk too 'filmish' if ctu got 2 rescue hassan?
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by 4peace(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2010
semid4lyfe:

no be nollywood nor naija
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by cabali(m): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2010
Major goof:

When Hastings announces the situation of Hassan being taken, he mentioned the overview of the matter.

Tell me how Chloe knew the operatives making up the rogues that she knew the car being seen on the satellite feed taking Hassan away was theirs? She even said it was Bishop's vehicle. How did she know the guys name?

The tell me; Dana debriefed Cole she mentioned Hassan gave himself up to the terrorists. Where did she get that information? Hastings did not mention it and ofcourse not from the terrorists as she hadn't contacted them. Only the president knew this.

The screen play and script writers are so engrossed with the fact that this is the end they are making silly mistakes.

The parts from when Ethan was taken out on a stretcher to when the president spoke to miss walker; very emotional.

Episode 16 is another one that ends with the clock ticking without the usual sound effect. The first I know of is when an episode ended in S6 with Jack killing the head of homeland security as a requirement to stop a terrorist attack.

So, what now?
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2010
Me tink d 1st i watched where was no sound effect at d end countdown was when Edgar died from d gas attack in ctu l.a. Me tink dat was in season 5
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by nearest(m): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2010
Finally able to download episode16, SO SAD THE WAY PRESIDENT HASSAN DIED, with that expression on jack's face, God help dana and any other person involved in the conspiracy.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by cabali(m): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2010
I can't even imagine what will happen if Jack is allowed by the writers to have contact with Dana. But I just need to know what next Samir and co have been eliminated, the bomb contained, conspiracy determined and controlled. What next? We still gat 8 more episodes.

I hope they make he remaining episodes hotter.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by nearest(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2010
The next line might be the russians, i do not trust that ambassador, there must be some powerful 'CABAL' like Akunyili would say behind having Hassan killed.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by lynxnoon(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2010
wel we'l knw wen jack quizs dana
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by 4peace(m): 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2010
cabali:

Major goof:

When Hastings announces the situation of Hassan being taken, he mentioned the overview of the matter.

Tell me how Chloe knew the operatives making up the rogues that she knew the car being seen on the satellite feed taking Hassan away was theirs? She even said it was Bishop's vehicle. How did she know the guys name?

Start from where jack escaped from where president hassan locked him and others may be you can pick the info there

The tell me; Dana debriefed Cole she mentioned Hassan gave himself up to the terrorists. Where did she get that information? Hastings did not mention it and ofcourse not from the terrorists as she hadn't contacted them. Only the president knew this.
Hastings did

The screen play and script writers are so engrossed with the fact that this is the end they are making silly mistakes.
That is your own opinion

The parts from when Ethan was taken out on a stretcher to when the president spoke to miss walker; very emotional.
Right

Episode 16 is another one that ends with the clock ticking without the usual sound effect. The first I know of is when an episode ended in S6 with Jack killing the head of homeland security as a requirement to stop a terrorist attack.

So, what now?
[quote][/quote]nothing may be you should watch it again
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by montelik(m): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2010
nearest:

The next line might be the russians, i do not trust that ambassador, there must be some powerful 'CABAL' like Akunyili would say behind having Hassan killed.
Very true, it probably hasn't escaped CTU and President Taylor's knowledge that the nuclear rods came indirectly from Russia. Not to mention that the Russian ambassador seems to have indicated that they had something to gain from the peace process failing. I wonder if former President Logan will now make his return.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by nearest(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2010
montelik:

Very true, it probably hasn't escaped CTU and President Taylor's knowledge that the nuclear rods came indirectly from Russia. Not to mention that the Russian ambassador seems to have indicated that they had something to gain from the peace process failing. I wonder if former President Logan will now make his return.
[i][/i]
i thought president logan was killed by his wife in season six? Or he didn't die?
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by eldee(m): 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2010
nearest:

[i][/i]
i thought president logan was killed by his wife in season six? Or he didn't die?

Nah . . . he was arrested by Jack Bauer.
He's in jail now.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2010
nearest:

[i][/i]
Naaah. . .he didn't die. He's scheduled to make an appearance in some episodes towards the end of the show (Read page 1 of this thread). Remember, he has very strong ties & connection with the Russians and my guess he'll be called upon by CTU to use this his connection once again.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2010
logan is definitely making an appearance in the next episode
wanna bet
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by nearest(m): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Naaah. . .he didn't die. He's scheduled to make an appearance in some episodes towards the end of the show (Read page 1 of this thread). Remember, he has very strong ties & connection with the Russians and my guess he'll be called upon by CTU to use this his connection once again.
please inform me please, in which season was president logan invited to plead with his wife to get the first lady of russia so as to facilitate the questioning of a russian diplomat? The only season i've watched from begining to end is seven, watched seasons 2-6 in bits.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by montelik(m): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2010
^^^^ Season 6.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by info4sina(m): 12:24am On Apr 12, 2010
hello house,am a fan of 24 too. pls were did u download these episodes? thanks
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by puskin: 12:38am On Apr 12, 2010
info4sina:

hello house,am a fan of 24 too. pls were did u download these episodes? thanks

Go to page 3 and check for semid4lyfe's post which has the download links of all the episodes so far.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by info4sina(m): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2010
@puskin, thanks, i appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Kiss During DarlingNG Runway Show / BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) / DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.