Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan (39683 Views)

Poll: who do you think will get killed in this season?

Jack Bauer: 20% (9 votes)
Chloe: 17% (8 votes)
Cole: 15% (7 votes)
Charles Logan: 46% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by nearest(m): 3:10pm On May 07, 2010
lynxnoon:

hmmm with the way things r going its either Jack dies or sent to prison or somewhere remote( at least with dat they can bring him back for a movie or something undecided)
[b]jack baur is going to die, one way {charlse logan} or another {logan's executive assistant}[/b]but before then 'give me more suspense!
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by JeSoul(f): 3:33pm On May 07, 2010
The only thing that will satisfy me is if they end the show with Jack Bauer dead. On second thought, they can kill Chloe or his daughter, if they want to get real sinister, kill his granddaughter - since they're all about shock, that would do the trick - and hence Jack will be motivated to get angry when they release the movie  tongue
[size=5pt] *someone is still sour from the off-ing of Renee Walker*[/size]
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by montelik(m): 4:41pm On May 07, 2010
JeSoul:

The only thing that will satisfy me is if they end the show with Jack Bauer dead. On second thought, they can kill Chloe or his daughter, if they want to get real sinister, kill his granddaughter - since they're all about shock, that would do the trick - and hence Jack will be motivated to get angry when they release the movie  tongue
[size=5pt] *someone is still sour from the off-ing of Renee Walker*[/size]
Jesoul u dey vex oh shocked. Kill an innocent little girl, HABA. I know you are still pissed over the whole Renee thing but try and forgive.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 07, 2010
I hate jack bauer, does he think he is d smartest man in america, bringin down anoda presido haba. Is dis not d same thing Almeida did in s7. Jack bauer na fool, i second d motion dat his granddaughter be killed dat will serve him rite. Bastard jackkyboy
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by nearest(m): 8:57pm On May 07, 2010
Darthmaul:

I hate jack bauer, does he think he is d smartest man in america, bringin down anoda presido haba. Is dis not d same thing Almeida did in s7. Jack bauer na fool, i second d motion dat his granddaughter be killed dat will serve him rite. naughty person jackkyboy
JACKKYBOY bros you too funny!
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by netotse(m): 9:09pm On May 07, 2010
Darthmaul:

I hate jack bauer, does he think he is d smartest man in america, bringin down anoda presido haba. Is dis not d same thing Almeida did in s7. Jack bauer na fool, i second d motion dat his granddaughter be killed dat will serve him rite. naughty person jackkyboy
calm down now, na just TV o. . .
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by justkunmi(m): 1:59am On May 08, 2010
Jack has to die o,  He has killed too many people in his lifetime. . .!
He is the only person left from Seaaon 1. .haba!

And unlike what you all think, I do not think Dana Walsh is dead.
Jack only shot her around the shoulder area. I'm so sure he just shot her to immobilise her. .

Let's see how Ep21 goes. .
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by eldee(m): 10:16am On May 08, 2010
justkunmi:

And unlike what you all think,  I do not think Dana Walsh is dead.
Jack only shot her around the shoulder area. I'm so sure he just shot her to immobilise her. .

WHAT!!!!!!
Now I'm going back to watch it again. . . na wa oooh.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by eldee(m): 10:22am On May 08, 2010
@justkunmi
Nah, she's dead . . . just saw it again.
If she's not dead I owe you a beer.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by justkunmi(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2010
Eldee.
Lol. I wish I was wrong cos of the beer offer. . Bur I saw it again this morning. She isn't dead.
Jack coulda easily given her a head shot. Or even on her chest. But he didn't. I think he only immobilised her. The second shot could be an attempt by wiriters to confuse us.
Then again. Jack doesn't have a reason to kill her

I'm almost 100% sure Dana Walsh is alive.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Fadajasi(m): 6:38pm On May 08, 2010
Dumb jack
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 9:40pm On May 08, 2010
justkunmi:

And unlike what you all think, I do not think Dana Walsh is dead.

Go tell that to the marines lol. Btw. . .wasn't Dana's gun with a silencer? How come it was sounding out very loud during the shoot out with Jack?
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by cabali(m): 12:21am On May 13, 2010
Jack is just being plain stupid and getting out of hand. Is this the only way they can go along to kill him?
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by gongoaso1: 2:14am On May 13, 2010
^^^as they say. . .he whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad

undecided grin cheesy
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by lynxnoon(m): 9:26am On May 13, 2010
hmmm its seems a few posts r missing here oh. . . .
anyway, this definitely cobfirms dat Logan is next to go. . . well after his assistant of course grin
as per Jack,. . . . . . hmmm dats kinda a long thing oh!!!!
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by confetti(f): 12:25pm On May 13, 2010
Anybody with link to Episode 21?

@ Semid, What's up guy, still waiting for u to upload the episode. Thanks in advance
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by nearest(m): 12:36pm On May 13, 2010
confetti:

Anybody with link to Episode 21?

@ Semid, What's up guy, still waiting for u to upload the episode. Thanks in advance
Bros use this link.
http://downloads.mediamobiles.org/tv-series/24/24-S08E21.avi
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Wilfem(m): 1:02pm On May 13, 2010
For those of you blaming & condemning Jack for what he's been doing & hoping that he'll be killed, I'll like you all to have a 2nd thought 'cos I'm in total support of all he's been doing 'cos they were neccessary. After all, you have to do WHAT IS NECCESSARY to achieve what you want. For me o, Jack won't be killed at all. Lol
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by justkunmi(m): 3:38pm On May 13, 2010
Charles Logan is a dead man walking! Lol
Jack is gonna fry him alive! Lolz.
Can't wait for episode 22
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by nearest(m): 6:48pm On May 13, 2010
justkunmi:

Charles Logan is a dead man walking! Lol
Jack is gonna fry him alive! Lolz.
Can't wait for episode 22
I want to see how jack will invade the UN to get Charlse Logan jack destroyed his presidency once{according to logan} and he's on the verge of completely killing any hope logan had of repairing his reputation.
One thing i still can't understand is why on earth did Allison refuse to listen to jack about the evidence dana claimed to have on the russians? She should have atleast tried to investigate the issue, but she refused to even consider it. Now, she wants to do a deal with those who wants the deal dead.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2010
This server crash was really bad o. Even old but recently modified posts were affected by it as the latest modifications were wiped away. Can't believe my post on page 3 that I modified and added the ep 21 download link on Tuesday was deleted. . .No be na wa, na real wa!
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by puskin: 11:10pm On May 13, 2010
Nobody is talking about Hassan's wife, when she will find out that President Taylor knew all along that the Russians had a hand in the death of her husband and she is still talking about a peace treaty with the same Russians fully involved in the peace negotiations.

This will fully amount to betrayal of trust.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by confetti(f): 11:52am On May 14, 2010
nearest:

Bros use this link.
http://downloads.mediamobiles.org/tv-series/24/24-S08E21.avi

Thanks Nearest. God Bless but I no be Bros, I be sis o o
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by netotse(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2010
Kai, bauer has gone mad, i pity logan and anyone else that gets in his way,

Chloe has the scent, i just hope nothing happens to her o

@nearest
for jack to get to logan, he might have to let himself be taken o, btw it's logan's reputation you're wondering about, if jack gets him outside the UN, his reputation will be the least of his worries

by the way logan is not at the UN, i think they are still at the army(or is it airforce) base
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by eldee(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2010
netotse:

Kai, bauer has gone mad, i pity logan and anyone else that gets in his way,

Chloe has the scent, i just hope nothing happens to her o

@nearest
for jack to get to logan, he might have to let himself be taken o, btw it's logan's reputation you're wondering about, if jack gets him outside the UN, his reputation will be the least of his worries

by the way logan is not at the UN, i think they are still at the army(or is it airforce) base

Logan is in the white house.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by nearest(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2010
confetti:

Thanks Nearest. God Bless but I no be Bros, I be sis o o
sorry for the misrepresentation, there are not much females on this thread {your status didn't indicate that}
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by nearest(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2010
eldee:

Logan is in the white house.
Nay, logan is not in the whitehouse, can't confirm if he's in the UN or the airforce base, but he's certainly not in the whitehouse
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by netotse(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2010
@eldee
they are in new york

@nearest
remember the president was evacuated from the UN and it was on the way to join her that hassan was attacked and eventually killed, killed, there hasn't been anything to indicate they left the base now apart from when the president went to see jack, plus the rescue op to retrieve hassan was run from the base not so?. . .
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by justkunmi(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2010
It doesn't matter where Charles Logan is. White house. Black house. UN base. airforce base. Even under the sea. Jack will fish him out and fry him alive.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by nearest(m): 3:53pm On May 14, 2010
netotse:

@eldee
they are in new york

@nearest
remember the president was evacuated from the UN and it was on the way to join her that hassan was attacked and eventually killed, killed, there hasn't been anything to indicate they left the base now apart from when the president went to see jack, plus the rescue op to retrieve hassan was run from the base not so?. . .

confirmed, they are at the UN building
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by dreamara(f): 8:35pm On May 14, 2010
d series finale is on may 24th people so get ready 2 say gudbye to Jack Bauer.but not 2 worry die-hard fans,i heard a feature film is in d making,

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) / BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Reveals Why He Deleted Her Photos / Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.