Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

A Letter To Damilola - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To Damilola (715 Views)

Damilola Mike Bamilola Finally Ties The Knots / Damilola Adegbite's Grave Offence!! / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Damilola by jonaifame22(m): 11:55pm On May 09, 2017
It felt so good to be dis close to you chattn wth u on facebook since our last in 2013,everyday i live wth the feelns I felt then when we had each other,u were my everything wth the exception of nothing.

The way u smiled and laffed when we discussed abt a brighter future 2geda gives me enough fire to pursue the dreams so that I can have u forever like life eternal.

When i'm not wth you,my mind centers on thoughts of where you are and what u might be doing and as well as who you might be wth, then all of sudden ur phone call comes in and there's a beautiful smile on my face like I'm doing a toothpaste advert.

When we make love the way call my name like someone abt to give a serious warning makes me feel wild and reckless.

The way you assured me of ur undying love made me feel like I have an S on my chest like clark kent.

Buh along the line I lost you like a bride loses her father's name on her wedding day, cos I had hopes that when I get the job my dad's friend promised me at UAC I"ll marry u afta a year buh it never happened cos i never got the job, so I was MIA so I won"t attract ur pity, cos I want ur love and not ur pity.

Now I'm doin my thing and I'm doin well and now our paths have crossed again like letter X. Will u let me be that man again,whom u always loved?
Re: A Letter To Damilola by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 09, 2017
grin

Re: A Letter To Damilola by McBrooklyn(m): 12:32am On May 10, 2017
Lol, Boss who con be the so-called Damilola now?? cheesy
Re: A Letter To Damilola by kolaranking1(m): 7:03am On May 10, 2017
Re: A Letter To Damilola by jonaifame22(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Lol, Boss who con be the so-called Damilola now?? cheesy
d love of my life frm 2012-2013.
Goin by the story do u think, I still stand a chance wth her?
Re: A Letter To Damilola by jonaifame22(m): 3:31pm On May 10, 2017
Damilola, will u let me be that man again dat u always loved, I'm ready to sack the two gals i'm chilling wth jus to be wth you again, maybe I have them around cos I dont have u wth me.

I want that love back and I'm ready to carry ur matter on my head like a tray full of oranges for sale,I jus want u to have my time again, even though I'm trying to build the attraction again, I jus wish the love cld jus start happening already...

Most times I feel that u're are angel who has taken human flesh to dwell in the Midst of men, can u remember that time we met at our rendezvous eatery and I gave u the money I told u that I'll give u for something u wanted and when u got that money, u had a change of mind. And u decided to use that money to buy provisions for a woman who jus delivered in ur church whose baby appeared sickly, and u did it, my heart melted that day like congealed oil in a frying pan, u showed me how to be kind even without saying a word.

Uve thought me to be selfless, u were not only my girl, u were my role model,I remember the first day, u and i sat on my new Honda motorbike and I was still learning how to ride and u and I fell frm the bike, I wept in my heart and my heart was shattered like and Iphone screen.

I hope I have u back, God pls help ur son

Damilola mi, ololufe mi. Momope ojo kan maa upload pre wedding pix waa soo ri social media, nitoripe, Iwo lokan mii fe

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Has S*X With Men In Return For Free Holidays / I Need A Nigerian Lady In US For A Serious Relationship. I Have My Papers Alread / What Common Name Do Beautiful Ladies Bear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.