Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

advice needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / advice needed (590 Views)

Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? / She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

advice needed by Nobody: 1:54am On May 10, 2017
I broke up with my girl for some stupid reason, I just felt like being alone. It's been four month now but I can't stop thinking abt her, like she's always on my mind every hour of the day. I tried making up with her once but she told me she will never believe a word I say again. I have tried making new friends but she's alway on my mind. Plz I need help cus I donno what to do.
Re: advice needed by Nobody: 2:04am On May 10, 2017
Forget about ladies just hustle hard you'll sure see someone better than her, guy See if money dey ehn? Girls go run come...
Had the same experience tho but I it's all gone it's not even up to 3 months... Bleep love Bleep crush...
Re: advice needed by tripplephi: 2:09am On May 10, 2017
bear it for another 2 months and you will forget her name, its idleness that is causing u to be emotionally stranded, also it may be lack of romance cos it has been your bad habit.

clean up and move on improving your life... She also should do the same... cos if you both come back and none of you have improved. the next break up will be worse because insecurity is now in the relationship.

if she is not missing you as much as you miss her... then you will be selfish trying to make her return to her vomit o

charliboy654:
I broke up with my girl for some stupid reason, I just felt like being alone. It's been four month now but I can't stop thinking abt her, like she's always on my mind every hour of the day. I tried making up with her once but she told me she will never believe a word I say again. I have tried making new friends but she's alway on my mind. Plz I need help cus I donno what to do.

2 Likes

Re: advice needed by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 10, 2017
tripplephi:
bear it for another 2 months and you will forget her name, its idleness that is causing u to be emotionally stranded, also it may be lack of romance cos it has been your bad habit.

clean up and move on improving your life... She also should do the same... cos if you both come back and none of you have improved. the next break up will be worse because insecurity is now in the relationship.

if she is not missing you as much as you miss her... then you will be selfish trying to make her return to her vomit o

Thank u very much. I really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny- What as woman abused her Illiterate husband - Zeroseconds 2017 / Seven Photos Nigerian Police Would Want Removed From The Internet / The Gift Of Singleness (courtship Guide Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.