Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,994 members, 7,848,998 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Is She For Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She For Real? (651 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Is He For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She For Real? by asoji23(m): 2:33am On Jan 10, 2010
I dated her for about 9 months before distance come in between us (we use to be the best lover then)and now we are hooked up again through facebook, i want her back and she wants me too but she is saying i should give more time to get to no me again after 3 weeks of our coming together, well we talk on phone ever since we met again and we talk for at least 15minutes daily, i shared all she needs to know about me again with her on phone , so all i was wondering is that maybe she is just playing me,i told her to come visit but she is turning the down the offer now saying she don't like travelling without any money on her and i promise to take care of her hospitality but she said she has to work and get money to do that on her own, please what is she up to?, is she for real or trying to play me
Re: Is She For Real? by topup: 3:32am On Jan 10, 2010
What if she's being honest?? Sounds like you might be trying to play some games, that way you will never see anything for what it truly is, you will always be trying to be one step ahead. I suggest you just keep your eyes wide open, because trying to prevent something isn't possible, you can only protect yourself if it's about to happen or when it starts, trying to pre-empt things doesn't work with love. It's unpredictable.
Re: Is She For Real? by mindeh(f): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2010
sorry hun but i dont think she is 4 real
Re: Is She For Real? by freecocoa(f): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2010
Maybe u re rushing things,why not take it slow,be patient,u don't know wat has been happening 2 her while u guys were apart,u just dont expect things to go back the way they were,its a gradual process dear.
Re: Is She For Real? by asoji23(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2010
freecocoa:

Maybe u re rushing things,why not take it slow,be patient,u don't know wat has been happening 2 her while u guys were apart,u just dont expect things to go back the way they were,its a gradual process dear.

@freecocoa you are right all she is telling me is to give her time to digest all this all over again, and i told her maybe in the next 5 years she will come up with something and her reply was that we will have already have our 2nd kid by then, all this make me to think if she is real

(1) (Reply)

Don't Know Why But I Love Rihanna. / Ugly Ladies are good for Marriage / Where Can A Good Girl Meet A Good Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.