Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! (1975 Views)

Where Were You, When Brothers Used To Write Letters With Dictionaries / Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean / Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by whywhyogun: 6:31am On May 10, 2017
have you received or imagined to write a love letter with sperm splattered on it ?

of course, when you do receive such a letter, that fresh sperm is the already dry trace on the paper, with a pungent aroma, which according to my experience, could last for 1 month, while the trace could last more than 5 years.

I have collected the tissues of one of my beloved boyfriends, by which I scrubbed his sperm off. I stashed these tissues into a clean transparent locket. they dried in the small locket. each time when I wanted some reminiscence of him, I would fetch this locket. since it was transparent, I did not need to open it , in case the smell inside evaporated.

but when I did need to be re-aroused by his hormone , I gingerly opened that locket, and took a deep breath of that ineffable odor from the lower body of my most sexy boy.

love protestations with sperm traces on them. which Muse gave me such an inspiration, I forgot. but I am a Muse now, to give more people this sweet inspiration.
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by Epositive(m): 6:33am On May 10, 2017
Chai

Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by LordOfNaira: 6:34am On May 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by whywhyogun: 6:36am On May 10, 2017
why my thread posted last night was cancelled again ?

"black women are ugly" , is this racism ? -------> is it still fresh in your minds ? how ridiculous . anyway, there are 400 posts within 4 hours, in one thread, that is my best record.
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by 9jayes: 6:37am On May 10, 2017
I will like to fvck this transgendered(whywhyogun) one day nd see who has high libido between us
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by whywhyogun: 6:39am On May 10, 2017
9jayes:
I will like to fvck this transgendered(whywhyogun) one day nd see who has high libido between us

how can a woman have libido ?
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by whywhyogun: 6:42am On May 10, 2017
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by whywhyogun: 6:43am On May 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

this is the appetizer in the morning,

by the end of sunset, I would conceive some sensational threads, which are more viral than ""black women are ugly" , is this racism ?"
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by 9jayes: 6:43am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

how can a woman have libido ?
broh, so libido na for man only?
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by whywhyogun: 6:44am On May 10, 2017
9jayes:

broh, so libido na for man only?

I think so

by the way, I am not a brother of yours.

I have no peniss.
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by LordOfNaira: 6:50am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

this is the appetizer in the morning,

by the end of sunset, I would conceive some sensational threads, which are more viral than ""black women are ugly" , is this racism ?"

A piece of advice: why not consider writing a book Your English (not perfect) flows. I like the sound of it. And you are very imaginative. Consider writing a book. Who knows, you might be the next bestselling author. But first, check my signature and get REALLY, REALLY scared!!!
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by Lionessza(f): 7:00am On May 10, 2017
I think you need to make an appointment here lady

Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by whywhyogun: 8:47am On May 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

A piece of advice: why not consider writing a book Your English (not perfect) flows. I like the sound of it. And you are very imaginative. Consider writing a book. Who knows, you might be the next bestselling author. But first, check my signature and get REALLY, REALLY scared!!!

actually, love letter with sperm is such a common thing in the rest of the world (other than Africa) that, I would not post such a thread in a , say, Canadian website.
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by whywhyogun: 8:48am On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:
I think you need to make an appointment here lady

are you really a woman ? it is a short time before you will get down to wash the sperm trace on the bed sheet by your son.
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by Lionessza(f): 8:52am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

are you really a woman ? it is a short time before you will get down to wash the sperm trace on the bed sheet by your son.

Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by whywhyogun: 8:59am On May 10, 2017
[quote author=Lionessza post=56377758][/quote]

don't you know , boys will ejaculate around 13 years old ? naturally they will scrub the sperm off by the bed sheet timidly.

since you are a woman, you have 50% to have a son, whose sperm trace you have to clean.
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by Lionessza(f): 9:06am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

don't you know , boys will ejaculate around 13 years old ? naturally they will scrub the sperm off by the bed sheet timidly.

since you are a woman, you have 50% to have a son, whose sperm trace you have to clean.

Dude wtf ?

Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by whywhyogun: 9:24am On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Dude wtf ?

I am a lady
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by Lionessza(f): 9:27am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am a lady

In that case

Lady wtf?
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by whywhyogun: 9:28am On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

In that case

Lady wtf?

will you clean your son's sperm trace ? are you a competent mom ?
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by Lionessza(f): 9:33am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

will you clean your son's sperm trace ? are you a competent mom ?

Woman.... really?.

Why would I do that? . What does my competence as a mother have to do with me cleaning up sperm traces undecided
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by whywhyogun: 9:50am On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Woman.... really?.

Why would I do that? . What does my competence as a mother have to do with me cleaning up sperm traces undecided

but he is your son! do you want your son to sleep in his sperm traces every night ? they will be stinky.
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by Lionessza(f): 9:52am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

but he is your son! do you want your son to sleep in his sperm traces every night ? they will be stinky.

I give up

Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by whywhyogun: 10:00am On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

I give up

but you still not yet answered my question.

will you clean your son's sperm trace ? you will have a son, and this is a serious issue
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by Lionessza(f): 10:05am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

but you still not yet answered my question.

will you clean your son's sperm trace ? you will have a son, and this is a serious issue

Hahahaha you are a special kinda person you know.

Ma'am he's grown he will do that himself.
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by whywhyogun: 10:10am On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha you are a special kinda person you know.

Ma'am he's grown he will do that himself.

of course no.

he is shy. he has no idea what that is. not to mention, you are the only person who washes everything in your house.

would you tell him :"son, I think it is high time for you to wash your bed sheet" . don't you think it sounds so weird ?!
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by Lionessza(f): 10:18am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

of course no.

he is shy. he has no idea what that is. not to mention, you are the only person who washes everything in your house.

would you tell him :"son, I think it is high time for you to wash your bed sheet" . don't you think it sounds so weird ?!

Lol what sounds weird here is you .
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by whywhyogun: 10:19am On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol what sounds weird here is you .

let me answer this question for you :"yes, one day , if I have a son, I will do anything for him, including washing his sperm trace"

is it so hard to admit this ?
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by marvin902(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2017
huhhh...have seen crazy buh have never seen this type of crazy before
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by Lionessza(f): 10:26am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

let me answer this question for you :"yes, one day , if I have a son, I will do anything for him, including washing his sperm trace"

is it so hard to admit this ?

Wtf is this ?

Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by whywhyogun: 10:29am On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Wtf is this ?

are you still young ? when you have 2 kids, and you vagina loose as foams, you would do anything without a murmur in your house.
Re: Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! by Lionessza(f): 10:33am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

are you still young ? when you have 2 kids, and you vagina loose as foams, you would do anything without a murmur in your house.

You are special and comical i will give you that lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Change Your Dark Lips To Red Lips With These 2 Natural Remedies / See What This Naughty SLAY QUEEN Was Doing In Club’s Toilet (video) / My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.