Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,168 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean (2359 Views)

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! / How Love Letters Were Written On The 80s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Herperception how are you? You were away for hours felt like years.

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
I'm here for my cock, grin

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:
I'm here for my cock, grin
my chicken, you still haven't answered my question angry

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
my chicken, you still haven't answered my question angry

I'm ok other than missing you cry

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

I'm ok other than missing you cry
You have no idea how much i have missed you, why are you being shy?

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by RasTafariI: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
weray re o grin
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
Herperception how are you? You were away for hours felt like years.

I was annoyed at you yesterday for not milking the time I said we had left. I had to come back online because I didn't get enough of you.

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
You have no idea how much i have missed you, why are you being shy?

I sir cock am not shy undecided
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

I was annoyed at you yesterday for not milking the time I said we had left. I had to come back online because I didn't get enough of you.
wouldn't call that milking, I'm a man, i cant expose my vulnerability like that

When you said it, was so hurt but i had to be a man and stand up right

Angry that you didn't seek my opinion before making that decision.

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

I sir cock am not shy undecided
well you talk more than this normally, tomorrow isn't Christmas cheer up chicken.

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
wouldn't call that milking, I'm a man, i cant expose my vulnerability like that

When you said it, was so hurt but i had to be a man and stand up right

Angry that you didn't seek my opinion before making that decision.

Omg! This is the problem with African men! Why does everything have to be about the size of your ego? I didn't need an opinion that's why I didn't seek it.

If you don't show me your vulnerability how will I know that you love me?
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
well you talk more than this normally, tomorrow isn't Christmas cheer up chicken.

You got jokes. So what's your plans for the day?
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

Omg! This is the problem with African men! Why does everything have to be about the size of your ego? I didn't need an opinion that's why I didn't seek it.

If you don't show me your vulnerability how will I know that you love me?
stereotyping! This isn't about ego, you should have just shared the process with me, at least let me know whats up sad i cant make a decision without equating you into the process.

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

well i got an interesting controversial topic grin

Ready to battle?

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

i missed green man cheesy crazy how an irrelevant thing gains prominence.

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
stereotyping? This isn't about ego, you should have just shared the process with me, at least let me know whats up sad i cant make a decision without equating you into the process.

I did. I gave you 24hrs notice but you were offline as usual. I just figured it wouldn't make much of a difference since you're never online.

Btw when you start a sentence with "Being a Man" it's the ego talking

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
i missed green man cheesy crazy how an irrelevant thing gains prominence.

I like this green man better >>> angry
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Who be this one again? embarassed
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

I did. I gave you 24hrs notice but you were offline as usual. I just figured it wouldn't make much of a difference since you're never online.

Btw when you start a sentence with "Being a Man" it's the ego talking
same way when women says, i am a woman its accepted as a confession of the obvious, be fair with your assessments

I'm sorry about yesterday and the past 5days, i can be stupid at times, isn't that why my rooster gets your chicken feathers restless wink

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

I like this green man better >>> angry

this one is old and ugly

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
same way when women says, i am a woman its accepted as a confession of the obvious, be fair with your assessments

I'm sorry about yesterday and the past 5days, i can be stupid at times, isn't that why my rooster gets your chicken feathers restless wink

That made me LOL. Actually it's your intelligent mind that ruffles my feathers.

You always say sorry and I have to admit it's a very attractive trait since most men don't accept when they're wrong, however, I think you say sorry just to shut me up sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

That made me LOL. Actually it's your intelligent mind that ruffles my feathers.

You always say sorry and I have to admit it's a very attractive trait since most men don't accept when they're wrong, however, I think you say sorry just to shut me up sometimes.
your last sentence, my reactions are as follows

kiss kiss
You will never know tongue

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
your last sentence, my reactions are as follows

kiss kiss
You will never know tongue

I know now.
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

I know now.
that's why its your perception tongue

Who is supposed to do the cooking in a home?

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
that's why its your perception tongue

Who is supposed to do the cooking in a home?

In my home; The big cock does the cooking lipsrsealed
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

In my home; The big cock does the cooking lipsrsealed
really!

If the man does the cooking and provides financially, what does the woman do? undecided

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
really?

If the man does the cooking and provides financially, what does the woman do? undecided

Play with his cock and raise his chicks after laying the eggs grin
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Softorgasm(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
I blame buhari for people like op.
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by faruz: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Many are mad
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

Play with his cock and raise his chicks after laying the eggs grin
Expected better from a feminist.

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
Expected better from a feminist.

Really? I thought feminists were low so why expect better?

I would cook sometimes and would cook most times because I have a feeling you are a better cook (according to you) so obviously the better cook would cook. I have a feeling I'm the better cook though so I will do the cooking (depending on your financial situation) if I have to work to help support the home then you will be cooking and if you are rich then we'd get a cook so no need to worry.
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

Really? I thought feminists were low so why expect better?

I would cook sometimes and would cook most times because I have a feeling you are a better cook (according to you) so obviously the better cook would cook. I have a feeling I'm the better cook though so I will do the cooking (depending on your financial situation) if I have to work to help support the home then you will be cooking and if you are rich then we'd get a cook so no need to worry.
cheesy being diplomatic

alright be honest! Do you think that i am self-centered?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'dear Ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Clean And Have Sex To Keep Him' - Angela / How Do You Feel As A Female When........ / Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.