Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours (27831 Views)

Please Read This And Understand The RUGA Buhari Agenda / Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari / Bbc News Expose Buhari's Agenda On Biafra Vs Army Clash To The World (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by BeardedMeat(m): 11:53pm On May 10, 2017
bond77:

I feel your pain, I guess you are still nursing the disappointment your failed hero heaped on you and you still can't imagine how he managed to fail so excellently without flaws. Dude wake up from your slumber! This is 2017, its time to move on.
Clap for yourself. undecided
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:51am On May 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Actually, I was thinking by now, Trump would have locked Bubu in Guantanamo Bay prison while he carve all the oil-producing states and the food-rich Benue state into their Biafra and finally install Kanu as the president.

LOL, that's what the dumbos are expecting. cheesy
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Ikechu0b: 2:14am On May 11, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now I know for sure US is getting something from this Buhari led infestation of a government.

I live in America and if aNY president in USA does half a fraction of what Buhari has done, they'll impeach him so fast even he wouldn't know what hits him. The USA government that's so quick to attack government that are actually decent saying this to a government which has led his people to starvation, and increased killing means Nigeria you are a puppet. PMB is their doll.

Oh this is fun
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Ikechu0b: 2:22am On May 11, 2017
orisa37:
They just want to destroy Nigeria like they did to Iraq, Libya and now Syria.

That's the agenda but trust the slowpoke not to know it.

That's why this is hilarious grin cheesy grin. Whenever USA invest too much time in a foreign country that is not it'seems own, it is either for US benefit or they plan to destroy it from within. It is never good for the US to have high interest in a country.

When we think about it, America predicated Nigeria would break up about two-three years ago. Anyone else notice the increase on distrust, lack of unity that emerged within the country since their prediction ended? Nigeria is their puppet and they'll destroy it like they've done others.
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by bond77(m): 5:15am On May 11, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Clap for yourself. undecided

Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by kuuljay(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2017
kernel504:

Must you edit my work?... Cone head
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin una no go kill person for nairaland

Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by BeardedMeat(m): 6:54pm On May 11, 2017
bond77:

Lawd! grin
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Boxer007(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:
I remember when I was in California last month, I found out many Americans like Buhari and his policies.

We Hausa people are God sent to Nigeria.

Read my signature

I bet I can take your man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze / FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) / Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.