Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,731 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

She Loves Me But I Dont. Tell Me 2 Let Her Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But I Dont. Tell Me 2 Let Her Go (952 Views)

Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men / What Men Dont Tell Women / Dont Tell...dont Ask! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Me But I Dont. Tell Me 2 Let Her Go by Pantsi(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2010
I hav dis problem. I met dis chik in a bus. She's a very nice babe.We became friends n from there we startd havin sex. I didnt ask her out. I was thinkin it was goin 2 be a friends wit benefits stuff but she's startd assuming am her boyfriend. I've tried so hard but i discoverd i'm fakn it n i hate fakn.
I knw myself so much and i have no feeling 4 her but sympathy. Ryt nw,I cant tell her,she's too gud and it'll be unfair if i break her heart. At least am human. I try 2 play along but i always find myself slackn n going after other girls searchn 4 a nu girl unconciously.I hav been dedicatd n monogamous in all my previous r/ships but this one, i'm lukn elsewhere,
Recently,i'm gettn so quiet around her,on fone n all dat and she's noticing it. She's doin all d calls these days. I do call to make up.

Pls help,its gettin worse by d day.It worries me so much How do i solve this.
Re: She Loves Me But I Dont. Tell Me 2 Let Her Go by tngtech(m): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2010
why did you have sex with her in the first place when you know deep inside you, you don't care about her. whats wrong with guys these day. if someone does that to you sister how would you feel. just think about it.
Re: She Loves Me But I Dont. Tell Me 2 Let Her Go by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2010
then let her go

casual sex is not a crime between two consenting adults.

YOU did nothing wrong.Its life
Re: She Loves Me But I Dont. Tell Me 2 Let Her Go by jenibayo(f): 10:35am On Jan 10, 2010
U diid nothin ok, let her go.
Re: She Loves Me But I Dont. Tell Me 2 Let Her Go by freecocoa(f): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2010
U have 2 tell her & let her go.next time don't just jump into bed with sm1,there's no such thing as friends with benefits cos sm1 always gets hurt along the way.
Re: She Loves Me But I Dont. Tell Me 2 Let Her Go by Flashfast1: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2010
Let her go man. The longer you wait the worse she'll feel when you final break up with her.
Re: She Loves Me But I Dont. Tell Me 2 Let Her Go by Pweety4me(f): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2010
Men 4 s*.x woman 4 love. . .hmmm undecided
Re: She Loves Me But I Dont. Tell Me 2 Let Her Go by oluclem(m): 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2010
Pantsi:

, from there we startd havin sex. I didnt ask her out. I was thinkin it was goin 2 be a friends wit benefits stuff

So u don't know that awoof dey run belle, it's your cross, carry it, abi if na your sister, se u go hapi?
Re: She Loves Me But I Dont. Tell Me 2 Let Her Go by Pantsi(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2010
U guys cant blame me on this. It can happen 2 anybody.Even its d babes dat do it most 2 guys n just dump ya.Mine am just being human.
About tellin her off,i plannd 2 tell her yesterday,calld her 2 com ova but she came 2 my place,brought some goodies n gifts wit her n we had great sex,tho sometimes,i lost concentratn n she wud just give me a mild slap 2 get me back. She later complaind about my attitude durin d intercourse. Afta dat i cudnt tell her again dat its ova,i postpond,
She's doing anythn 2 get me commitd,she initiates d sex n does d gr8a part of it. Damn dis girl is 2 good. She's askin me wot my problem is n dat i aint myself esp around her,yet she's not ready 2 leave me,
I will hurt her if i tell her,am sooo confused!!
Re: She Loves Me But I Dont. Tell Me 2 Let Her Go by faozidion: 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2010
nawa ooooooooooooooooooooooo B IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII problem for your head guy.
Re: She Loves Me But I Dont. Tell Me 2 Let Her Go by marocguy(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2010
Hmm. Boy be careful wit wot u do. Dat girl loves u. U might not find another ooo

(1) (Reply)

When The End Is Near! / Girl First Approach: / She Pretends To B A Saint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.