Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,839 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Girl First Approach: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl First Approach: (951 Views)

First Approach / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl First Approach: by rully2: 11:06am On Apr 05, 2011
Hello People, there is this matter i need sincere suggestions. What do u do if u find urself being drawn to a particular guy, especially, when u know he has feelings for u too and is trying to be a ''gentleman'' by not asking.

How do u make him know that u want him without telling him outrightly, especially if u want to act a ''gentlelady'' too.

undecided
Re: Girl First Approach: by r231(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2011
Kiss him grin grin
Re: Girl First Approach: by rully2: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2011
undecided undecided Not sure dat's a good idea
Re: Girl First Approach: by alagha: 11:25am On Apr 05, 2011
give him a romantic hand shake.
Re: Girl First Approach: by Arosa(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2011
Op, simple whenever you see him smile and say hi. wink
Re: Girl First Approach: by Abbycrown(f): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2011
Although there are various ways to show a guy that you have interest. But I'd rather stay cool and wait for him rather than approach him or send him signals. If he really wants me, he'd put aside his gentleness and come for me. wink
Re: Girl First Approach: by hasyak(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2011
Abbycrown:

Although there are various ways to show a guy that you have interest. But I'd rather stay cool and wait for him rather than approach him or send him signals. If he really wants me, he'd put aside his gentleness and come for me. wink

some guys gentleness has part 2, so will never come to u.
Re: Girl First Approach: by Tingles(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2011
Being a gentleman by not 'toasting' you? I don't get it.

Love portion is an option, he'll still be asking you out even after you have said "Yes"
Re: Girl First Approach: by Abbycrown(f): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2011
hasyak:

some guys gentleness has part 2, so will never come to u.
Then he should let the feeling die inside of him.
Re: Girl First Approach: by SexyDuby(f): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2011
Send him d signals immediately shocked shocked shocked

Like u said, we must av been friends but since he needs a GREEN light, & i also like him so much n waiting 4 him 2 ask

I'll start by looking into his eyeballs wen we're 2geda shocked shocked shocked shocked, consiously spill a drink on him & clean it sexyily, suggest we go see a movie(romantic), suggest cleaning his fingernails(among odas)

There r so many ways a lady sends d GREEN light 2 a guy witout saying it directly 2 him grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl First Approach: by Arosa(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2011
Abbycrown:

Then he should let the feeling die inside of him.
funny you should say that, most of the women I ever dated made the first move. lipsrsealed
Re: Girl First Approach: by uchechinek(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2011
If a girl happen to have interest in me and i too i will go to her and tel her how i feel.
Re: Girl First Approach: by rully2: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2011
@ hasyak, seriously, some wld rather let it die all in the name of bin principled
Re: Girl First Approach: by Abbycrown(f): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2011
Arosa:

funny you should say that, most of the women I ever dated made the first move. lipsrsealed
I only talked for myself. tongue
Re: Girl First Approach: by rully2: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2011
I have been doing dat O, well not all of it

smiley
Re: Girl First Approach: by Tosinville(m): 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2011
Always say hi & wave to him from afar.
Re: Girl First Approach: by dbigrod(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2011
Tosinville:

Always say hi & wave to him from afar.

Arosa:

Op, simple whenever you see him smile and say hi. wink

best responses.

smile and say hi and he will react.
Re: Girl First Approach: by Arosa(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2011
d bigrod:

best responses.

Women being women will do the opposite. angry
Re: Girl First Approach: by rully2: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2011
d bigrod:

best responses.

What about when he is a friend already, n we've already done all the hello and hi
Re: Girl First Approach: by rully2: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2011
ok, like this person is a friend already, and u dont want 2 ruin the relationship by giving him signals first.
Re: Girl First Approach: by rolexx: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2011
I think it depends on several factors.
Answer this questions to urself, then you can think of what is more appropriate. I personally do not see anything wrong in a lady telling a guy how she feels about him. My ex-gf asked me out and we dated for a while before she broke away on the grounds of her parents and religious differences.
You cant be sure he feels exactly the same way as you do. Therefore, he wont walk up to you for anything in this world if he doesnt feel anything for you. Talking about gentlemanism, it doesnt apply in issues like this. A guy may be shy to walk up to a girl and prays and even fast that something will bring you guys together so he could show some gestures and try to win your trust and confidence. Meanwhile, here are the questions that can determine how you approach this issue, Plz note that they are not decisive and are only a few out of a possible inexhaustive list,
1. How often do you see (sight)him?
2. Does anything bring you two together and how often?
3. Do  you meet on casual basis or on formal grounds?
4. How well do you talk (converse) with each other?
5. Do you have his contact (Phone Number/email address)? etc.

The questions could go on and on. But, as earlier suggested, try simple things like;
1. broad but not cheapish smiles,
2. Look accommodating each time he comes near you, that way, you give him assurance of "friendship".
3. If you answer yes to qstn 5 above, try a simple short and nice romantic text or email, This could work in two ways:,

There are more sure ways to do it, get in touch for more information, 08029323903, 08067280171 or email: em1ng@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

She Pretends To B A Saint / Given A Condom And 2 Ladies, Wot Will U Do? / Reverse Psychology dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.