Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! (5893 Views)

Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips / Election: Niger Governor, Aliyu, Blames Jonathan For Pdp’s Downfall / Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by Gbawe: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2010
http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=163818

Yar’Adua Government Setting Dangerous Precedent, Says Duke
•Bafarawa: He needs good advice not prayers

From Sufuyan Ojeifo in Abuja and Olawale Olaleye in Lagos, 01.10.2010

Two former colleagues of President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua who served as governors along with him between 1999 and 2007, Mr. Donald Duke of Cross River State and Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa of Sokoto State yesterday reviewed the state of the nation and concluded that some of the measures taken so far by the presidency in response to the absence of the President from the country on health grounds are setting dangerous precedents.

Duke identified some of the wrong measures to include the statement by Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Michael Aondoakaa (SAN)  that the President can rule the country from anywhere; the decision of the administration to make the out-going Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Idris Kutigi to swear-in his successor, Justice Alloysus Katsina-Alu and the refusal of Vice President Jonathan Goodluck to effectively take charge of the administration in the absence of President Yar’Adua.

Also, Bafarawa dismissed the calls for special prayers for Yar’Adua and said instead what the president needs is quality advice that will make him abide by the oath of office which mandates him to ask his deputy, Vice President  Goodluck to act for him in his absence.

“This is a dangerous precedent…The Chief Justice of Nigeria swears-in his successor. In line with the doctrine of separation of powers, the head of an arm of government does not swear in his successor in the same branch. The Chief Justice swears in the president who in turn swears in every other member of the executive arm and vice versa.

“But now a precedent has been set. Perhaps, a president in future may swear in his own successor. Even the legislative arm requires a proclamation signed by the President before it commences sitting in accordance with section 64 (3) of our constitution. But moving beyond that, institutions are breaking down and the National Assembly is unable to even ask the right questions but has the temerity to threaten the United States. What a joke!” he said.

Duke noted that the 1999 constitution did not foresee the current situation that the President of the Republic would travel out for so long a time and that government officials like Aondoakaa would exploit the lacuna to create confusion in the administration.
“When there is no provision in the constitution, conventions take over and the convention is that the President will govern from his home country, preferably from the capital.

[b]“But when the Federal Attorney-General tells us that the President can rule from anywhere, that is an insult to us as Nigerians. Medical records (of the President) are sought and he says he can’t produce them because the President is a private citizen. But the President is a Public figure who is paid by the tax payers. So, all these things are happening and nobody or institution is able to call the attorney-General to questions,” he said.

The former governor said the effects of the maladministration following the absence of the president from the country are becoming glaring as manifested in the blacklisting of Nigeria by the United States in the aftermath of the Abdulmutallab attempted airline bombing incident.

He blamed Vice President Goodluck for not exercising the authority of his office as the man who should naturally take control in the absence of the President, irrespective of any formality being alluded to by some government officials.

“Vice President Goodluck Jonathan’s position confuses me because his duty is to stand in the gap when the President is unavailable but he says he is waiting for a letter. What if something happens and the President loses consciousness and cannot read nor write? This letter business is a courtesy and formality to the National Assembly…The issue of stepping-in does not arise because as vice president, he is already in,” he said.

He said it was contradictory that members of the Federal Executive Council were awarding contracts during their meeting presided by the vice president but when it concerns other substantial state issues, the issue of the vice president not having full executive powers would be raised.

“Decisions are being taken but they are selective. In the situation that occurred on December 25, 2009, the vice president ought, immediately to have sought audience with the US ambassador and the vice president of the United States. This would have commenced the process of engagement but we sit back and do nothing.

“Regardless of whatever circumstance we find ourselves, the state must run. When President Bush went in for a routine colonoscopy, anxiety of state was ceded to vice president manliness Cheney. In an interview, former vice president Dan Quayle states an instance where he ordered an air strike against Saddam who had breached the no-fly zone while President George Bush Snr. was airborne and couldn’t be reached,” Duke said.

He also chided the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for not speaking out in defence of national interest while seeking to pander to the individual interest of President Yar’Adua.[/b]
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by semid4lyfe(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2010
Well said by Donald Duke and Attahiru Bafawara. I wouldn't blame the Vice-President for adopting a 'siddon look' attitude. IMO, it's already a forgone conclusion he'd be president. His name is Goodluck after all grin
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by Gbawe: 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Well said by Donald Duke and Attahiru Bafawara. I wouldn't blame Vice- President for adopting a 'siddon look' attitude. IMO, it's already a forgone conclusion he'd be president. His name is Goodluck after all grin

His "siddon look" attitude is bad for Nigeria. That is precisely what Donald Duke is saying . Even a half decent leader must show an inclination to take 'the Bull by the horn' and show some leadership in extreme times. If things were well with Nigeria then I can understand Jonathan's reluctance to exert his power as the second most powerful Nigerian.

As it is , things are terrible for Nigeria currently. Jonathan , as the most authoritative voice of Nigeria , should not need the approval of anyone before he proactively engages Obama in dialogue that may have prevented us being labelled with terrorist infamy !!! The thought of Nigerians being stigmatised and harrassed worldwide should have being enough to galvanise Jonathan into action.

We should face facts in Nigeria. Jonathan is scared of his own shadow and Nigerians should be very scared if he becomes President. He will be controlled entirely by others. As a 'lucky' politician with no formidable political record, sagacity, background or machinery, Jonathan wil be the ultimate stooge. Jonathan owes his position today to luck rather than anything he has done deliberately .Folks won't allow him to forget or get past that.
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by Beaf: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2010
The way Goodluck Jonathan is playing it is best. If he does it the gra gra way, how many of us will be ready to pour out on the streets in support?
I can bet you that if push comes to shove, the average Nigerian will see it as Jonathans problem; in any normal country, the people would have been on the streets weeks ago.

As a Nigerian, Goodluck Jonathan should play his cards in the right order, because he is on his own in a nation of cowards.
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by Gbawe: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2010
Beaf:

The way Goodluck Jonathan is playing it is best. If he does it the gra gra way, how many of us will be ready to pour out on the streets in support?
I can bet you that if push comes to shove, the average Nigerian will see it as Jonathans problem; in any normal country, the people would have been on the streets weeks ago.

As a Nigerian, Goodluck Jonathan should play his cards in the right order, because he is on his own in a nation of cowards.

I don't agree at all !!!! Yes he cannot dabble in everything but there are 'safe grounds' he can act on with the backing of the entire nation. Even the most distrusting Northerner will have no issues with Jonathan acting proactively to prevent a situation that will now see Nigeria and Nigerians targeted unfairly!!!!  There is no "gra gra" in recognising your power , as the second most powerful Nigerian, and using that power to prevent a grave thing happening to our nation!!! It is dereliction of duty and you know it !!!

Jonathan would not be stepping on the toes of any Nigerian if he had engaged Obama in dialogue over the Mutallab attempted bombing. Instead his silence has now cost us dearly !!! Even the Americans have alluded to that notion with how many senior US politicians have hinted that the USA may have had no choice but to act as it did with how Obama has been frustrated by the inability to talk to the most authoritative voice in Nigeria. Inward investment may be affected and our nations image is now further tarnished. The man is weak abeg !!!!

Did the NASS , even as I don't back their action, need Yar Adua's approval before they gave the USA an ultimatum? Why did they not worry that Nigerians will desert them if they take on the USA? Face it , Jonathan would have been on very assured grounds proactively representing our interest in the Mutallab affair. That he chose not to do so is an indictment of his weakness and ineffectiveness.
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by sjeezy8: 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2010
Beaf you are foool, maybe he should siddon and look waiting for a military coup.  Did Abiola siddon and look or did he die in prison?
If he fears the "hawks" he should be vocal before he dies, so we can know those who are behind holding Nigeria back. He should seek advice from America or "run" there like ribadu.

That ode no get tongue he should die. spineless rat.
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by mbulela: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2010
Beaf:

Beaf, like i have said previously, i disagree with you.
The man Jonathan is a combination of docility and ineptitude (and clueless to boot!!)
all this native intelligence you are claiming on his behalf is masking the guy's lack of a clue.
i agree with Duke.
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by princekevo(m): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Well said by Donald Duke and Attahiru Bafawara. I wouldn't blame Vice- President for adopting a 'siddon look' attitude. IMO, it's already a forgone conclusion he'd be president. His name is Goodluck after all grin
What a statement?  So he is there to siddon look, abi? Or is he waiting his ground fathers to come and tell him what do? To me Goodluck is nothing but a coward, he has failed us, Infact he has fail Nigeria as a whole. In a situation like this many are waiting for him to jst make a move as the No2 man and they will throw their support on him. Sadly, he has not shown any courage, but cowardice.
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by mbulela: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2010
princekevo:

What a statement?  So he is there to siddon look, abi? Or is he waiting his ground fathers to come and tell him what do? To me Goodluck is nothing but a coward, he has failed us, Infact he has fail Nigeria as a whole. In a situation like this many are waiting for him to jst make a move as the No2 man and they will throw their support on him. Sadly, he has not shown any courage, but cowardice.

The man has never gotten anything on merit.
it always falls on his lap.
i hope his luck runs out soon.
This country deserves better.
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by Gbawe: 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2010
princekevo:

Indeed. In fact , many agree that it is those unsavoury qualities of docility, lack of ambition and blind loyalty that made Jonathan stand out , to OBJ and co , as a good deputy for Yardy. So far , the 'kingmakers' have judged Jonathan correctly. His dithering indecisiveness has cost us proper over the Mutallab saga. Even when he is entirely on safe gound he is still too scared to act !!! As you correctly stated , Nigerians would have jumped behind Jonathan if he begins to act the part in showing badly required leadership as we drift . As things are , Jonathan is acting like a helpless animal waiting to be put out of its misery.
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by mbulela: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2010
sjeezy8:

Beaf you are foool, maybe he should siddon and look waiting for a military coup.  Did Abiola siddon and look or did he die in prison?
If he fears the "hawks" he should be vocal before he dies, so we can know those who are behind holding Nigeria back. He should seek advice from America or "run" there like ribadu.

but he is not spineless when it comes to corruption grin
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by Beaf: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2010
sjeezy8:

What makes you think Abiola died a hero? The man bleeping ran away! All the fighting was done on his behalf by student union leaders, Gani, Adams Oshiomole and so forth. We brought the country to a standstill and eventually drove IBB from power, we also fought Abacha for all we were worth.
I have been a student leader and led several demonstrations, we demonstrated for every reason because we had a stake; from local injustice to our stance on foreign issues abroad. Needless to say, we were the last responsible youth Nigeria produced; today, we are in our 30's and 40's and when we look at todays youth, there is nothing encouraging, just cowardice and cult membership.

The current battle is for everyone, not just Goodluck Jonathan. The country isn't ours on his behalf. If there is no one to support him, why commit suicide? For what? For a population that would rather pray than give a damn?

Nigeria has really changed, everyone has rolled over and died. . . People without balls. embarassed
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by Gbawe: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2010
Beaf:

The current battle is for everyone, not just Goodluck Jonathan. The country isn't ours on his behalf. If there is no one to support him, why commit suicide? For what? For a population that would rather pray than give a damn?

Maybe so , but right now , and in the absence of Yar Adua , who should be engaging Obama in dialogue as the voice of Nigeria in this extremely trying period? Why don't you call Obama since the "current battle is for everyone"? Some of what you say may be correct but you should also accept that Jonathan has left Nigeria in the lurch because of his pathetic inability to act in a way worthy of his position. Haba !!! Na yam ?
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by bibiking1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2010
Very funny posts guys!,,,couldn't stop laughing at the prospect of Jonathan acting differently, he'did be like a fish outta water. Its not his nature, he has never been proactive. A pig cannot fly for two reasons: you'll annoy the pig with your undue insistence, and a PIG CANNOT FLY!
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by kaypumpin2(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2010
If we think Yaradua is stagnance personified,i cringe when i ponder what will happen when a situational,opportunistic and spineless Jonathan takes over.
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by mbulela: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2010
bibiking1:

Very funny posts guys!,,,couldn't stop laughing at the prospect of Jonathan acting differently, he'did be like a fish outta water. Its not his nature, he has never been proactive. A pig cannot fly for two reasons: you'll annoy the pig with your undue insistence, and a PIG CANNOT FLY!
gbam!!
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by Gbawe: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2010
kay_pumpin:

If we think Yaradua is stagnance personified,i cringe when i ponder what will happen when a situational,opportunistic and spineless Jonathan takes over.

Precisely !!!! Folks should look at how Lukman defied Jonathan to gain an insight into what is coming under a Jonathan Presidency. Probably 99% of top Nigerian politicians and leaders will believe they have achieved far more in their political career to submit themselves to a man who wants to 'reap where he did not sow' . It will be difficult for many to respect Jonathan let alone submit to him.

In Nigerian politics , very little happens by accident. The way Jonathan is behaving now is instructive of why he was chosen as VP rather than a man like Donald Duke who has his own mind and initiative.

If Donald Duke were the VP of Nigeria , the Americans , by now , will be impressed with his leadership to the extent that they will attempt to 'keep' Yar Adua permanently in SA same way they are now 'keeping' Dadis Camara , the Guinean leader, in Morroco !!!
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by monkeyleg: 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2010
Gbawe, I totally agree with you and I am with you on this. We should have had a senior member of the Government (Jonathan), speak when the time was right, he should have engaged the Americans right from the start, in this case siddon look has not really helped us, and could be percieved as either being weak or lacking direction, in our case it is both.

Saying that Beef has a point, there is far more to this Yar adua's dissapearance and strange  47  days silence than we know, and there might be extreme sensitivity associated with his stepping in, but at some time we need to take the risk.
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by Beaf: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2010
Gbawe:

Maybe so , but right now , and in the absence of Yar Adua , who should be engaging Obama in dialogue as the voice of Nigeria in this extremely trying period? Why don't you call Obama since the "current battle is for everyone"? Some of what you say may be correct but you should also accept that Jonathan has left Nigeria in the lurch because of his pathetic inability to act in a way worthy of his position. Haba !!! Na yam ?

I recall sjeezy brought up MKO. Now that man had run off and wasn't even in the country, he had to be begged to return so we could fight for our rights. Even when he came back, he wasn't inspiring, rather we heard all sorts of seriously strong proverbs that elders had to interprete. . . But we fought for our rights all the same.
Lets get behind Jonathan, if he still refuses to fight then, crucify him. Right now he is like an animal caught in bright headlamps and needs his wits in a country were everybody is pointing at the next person to pick up the fight on their behalf.
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by Gbawe: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2010
monkeyleg:

Gbawe, I totally agree with you and I am with you on this. We should have had a senior member of the Government (Jonathan), speak when the time was right, he should have engaged the Americans right from the start, in this case siddon look has not really helped us, and could be percieved as either being weak or lacking direction, in our case it is both.

Saying that Beef has a point, there is far more to this Yar adua's dissapearance and strange  47  days silence than we know, and there might be extreme sensitivity associated with his stepping in, but at some time we need to take the risk.

My brother, I too agreed with Beaf that Jonathan should be careful as regards certain issues. There is however no excuse for his inaction over a situation that concerns all Nigerians - regardless of their region of origin. Wether you are from the North or South, you will now be subjected to heavier scrutiny as a Nigerian when you visit the USA.

All Nigerians would have backed Jonathan if he acted proactively on an issue that affects the entire country . No one will accuse Jonathan of undermining Yar Adua if he acted as the voice of Nigeria when it is painfully obvious that we are currently without representation.
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by princekevo(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2010
sjeezy8:

Beaf you are foool, maybe he should siddon and look waiting for a military coup. Did Abiola siddon and look or did he die in prison?

This is rather too harsh my guy,
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by wirinet(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2010
I think Bafarawa and Duke are being very unfair to Jonathan Goodluck. I wonder if duke could have done better in the same situation. Remember this is not the first time Yaradua had traveled on medical grounds without handing over power as is constitutionally required and Duke had not raised any eyebrow before. What would have happened if Jonathan had usurped the presidents powers in one of those occasions, i am sure Yaradua and the hawks in PDP would have dealt with Jonathan and the same duke would have blamed him for being to ambitious. Remember what happened to Kingibe who was positioning himself in case of yaradua not coming back during the last Saudi episode.

Since the people around Yaradua have been lying to everybody including the vice president, how do you expect him to know the true situation of Yaradua's health. What do you expect him to do when the Attorney General, the FEC, the legislature and the Governors Forum is not allowing him to exercise presidential powers. For God sake he was not allowed to sign the appropriation bill and swear in the New Chief Justice. The PDP is calling anybody asking for the true position of Yaradua's health unpatriotic and ask that we pray instead.

Jonathan does not have the support of the political elite to take over by force, he can only wait for things to unravel itself naturally, since he knows he cannot be disposed off easily as they would need a valid excuse to remove him.
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by wirinet(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2010
Gbawe:

My brother, I too agreed with Beaf that Jonathan should be careful as regards certain issues. There is however no excuse for his inaction over a situation that concerns all Nigerians - regardless of their region of origin. Wether you are from the North or South, you will now be subjected to heavier scrutiny as a Nigerian when you visit the USA.

All Nigerians would have backed Jonathan if he acted proactively on an issue that affects the entire country . No one will accuse Jonathan of undermining Yar Adua if he acted as the voice of Nigeria when it is painfully obvious that we are currently without representation.

When had Nigerians acted proactively on any issue that affect the entire country. If any major crisis comes up, every body usually enters his/her ethic enclave.
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by violent(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2010
Duke is right, we dnt need dummies, the dude is a vice president for christ sake, he shouldn't just let people throw him around, imagine if it were Obasanjo in his shoes!
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by Pharoh: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2010
Gbawe:

I think if we want Jonathan to act actively as you have suggested then we should all just do one simple thing to show the needed evidence that we are behind him. Will it be too hard for all Nigerians to pour into the streets, national assembly or even ground the economy and ask the national assembly/FEC to do justice to our present situation by looking into section 140 through to 146 and doing what is right?.

Can we simply just do that as a prelude to resolving this disturbing  issue for our dear nation before we start condemning the vice president?
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by wirinet(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2010
violent:

Duke is right, we dnt need dummies, the dude is a vice president for christ sake, he shouldn't just let people throw him around, imagine if it were Obasanjo in his shoes!

OBJ could not be in Jonathan's shoes, OBJ was president for Christ sake. According to the Nigerian constitution the post of Vice president is that of errant boy for the president and has no responsibility except that given by the president. A vice president /deputy Governor can only act if he is certain that the president/governor is incapacitated, dead or impeached and even then he has to be sworn in by the Chief Justice and a lot of other bureaucratic bottlenecks, meanwhile Jonathan( and Nigerians) is kept in the dark about the true state of the president.
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by otokx(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2010
Donald Duke should not open his mouth too wide.
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by sjeezy8: 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2010
Obsanjo is a differnt breed and learned his lesson when they threw him in jail. After Obasanjo got out he played by the norths rules for a while but then switched around on them retired their army generals replaced them with southerners-, replaced the CBN with a southerner, Made sharia in the north when they want it for the whole country. Obasanjo did everything the North wanted him not to do by replacing top Northern officials with southerners.

I mean Obasanjo has learned alot unlike Jonothan who is still "fresh" who knows he may still be getting advise from obasanjo on how to lay low. for Now

So i dont really fault him now that i think about it.
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2010
wirinet:

OBJ could not be in Jonathan's shoes, OBJ was president for Christ sake. According to the Nigerian constitution the post of Vice president is that of errant boy for the president and has no responsibility except that given by the president. A vice president /deputy Governor can only act if he is certain that the president/governor is incapacitated, dead or impeached and even then he has to be sworn in by the Chief Justice and a lot of other bureaucratic bottlenecks, meanwhile Jonathan( and Nigerians) is kept in the dark about the true state of the president.

So, how was Atiku able to act ? Magic?
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by Gbawe: 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2010
Pharoh:

I think if we want Jonathan to act actively as you have suggested then we should all just do one simple thing to show the needed evidence that we are behind him. Will it be too hard for all Nigerians to pour into the streets, national assembly or even ground the economy and ask the national assembly/FEC to do justice to our present situation by looking into section 140 through to 146 and doing what is right?.

Can we simply just do that as a prelude to resolving this disturbing issue for our dear nation before we start condemning the vice president?

My brother , I cannot speak for those in Nigerian but I can confirm that I will be involved in the "save Nigeria protest" in London (see below) .

.http://nigerialibertyforum.org.uk/eventpage.php
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by naijamini(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2010
I think you may be right here. DD is angling to be the next vice president. With this statement he is actually showing that he prefers playing to the streets than to the constitution. VP Jonathan has played the cards that were dealt him well. He seems to be the main arm of the Obasanjo group that President Yar'adua could not get rid of, so they made him rather ineffective. The goons in the current administration have done their very best to make him slip-up during this whole saga. I mean people were calling for his resignation like he was the one who threw the nation into a crisis. Others were encouraging him to act unconstitutionally to get the excuse they need to kick both him and Yar'adua out at the same time. So far he has maintained a well-balanced response to this whole mess.

Whether the VP will make a good president or not is not the issue here. The issue is whether when the constitution virtually makes a person from the oil regions the next president, even if only for two years, the powers that be would allow it.

Mark my words, if Yar'adua is truely incapacitated and the VP is not allowed to fulfill the constitutional role assigned to him, the oil regions is going to become a powder-keg that will eventually consume Nigeria. A few years hence there will be no Nigeria.

As for the issue of the CJN it turns out that the retiring CJN had the right to administer the oath to the incoming CJN. For evidence follow this link: [url]http://www.nigeriaanew.org/forum/index.php/topic,58.0.html[/url]

otokx:

Donald Duke should not open his mouth too wide.
Re: Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! by Ibime(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2010
Goodluck is employing a textbook political manouvre.

His siddon look attitude is the best way to play the game at this stage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National President Of Arewa Youth Forum Warns Jonathan / SE And SS Will Be The Decider / Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.