Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Meet The Man Who's Been Drinking His Own Urine For The Last 5 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Man Who's Been Drinking His Own Urine For The Last 5 Years (1029 Views)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Who's Been Drinking His Own Urine For The Last 5 Years by Takeit2017(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2017
Meet the dad-of-two who has lost eight stone on a diet of grapefruit, chips and his own urine. Dave Murphy says the unusual beverage choice has seen him go from 20st to 12st, cured his asthma and is the key behind his youthful good looks.

Dave also believes that the practice of urine therapy could be a means of solving the world food shortage – and slashing people’s grocery bills.For the last six years, Dave, 54 from Basildon, Essex has been drinking his own wee - and even bathing in it. Most days, Dave survives on little else besides one grapefruit and two glasses of his own urine. His only indulgence is a small portion of chips from his local chippy three times per week.

In fact for thirty days in 2012, Dave subsisted on nothing else but his own urine. Dave also uses his urine to moisturize his face and wash in. He maintains that wee is the ultimate anti-aging product. Dave began his unique practice in May 2011 after he hesitantly attended a talk about urine therapy. At the time, Dave was clinically overweight at a whopping 20-stone and he suffered from poor health, including life-long asthma.

See Photos below:

VIEW SOURCE FOR MORE:[b] http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/meet-man-whos-been-drinking-his-own.html

[img]https://2.bp..com/-DzEId4o4D0A/WRLwJlo1YRI/AAAAAAAC63c/CBnb-V2bGkg68AcpSO8cNgf5Cma5IuX5QCLcB/s1600/grint1.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-Vngem8FwPUc/WRLwRVJOKiI/AAAAAAAC63g/UczQL060SCIVAIcJB-Vlb0ckQhu_-_n7QCLcB/s400/grint.jpg[/img]

lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Meet The Man Who's Been Drinking His Own Urine For The Last 5 Years by CuddleMe(f): 1:28pm On May 10, 2017
Can't try such
Re: Meet The Man Who's Been Drinking His Own Urine For The Last 5 Years by nNEOo(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2017
you mean his urine is the only liquid he has been drinking to replace lost body fluid for the past 5 yrs?.....

Re: Meet The Man Who's Been Drinking His Own Urine For The Last 5 Years by Partnerbiz(f): 1:42pm On May 10, 2017
FOR YOUR MIND ABI?

SEE below pls

Re: Meet The Man Who's Been Drinking His Own Urine For The Last 5 Years by 4rty(f): 1:43pm On May 10, 2017
Maybe hes suffering from an Internal sickness coz from what I heard urine is a cure to some sicknesses
Re: Meet The Man Who's Been Drinking His Own Urine For The Last 5 Years by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 10, 2017
grin

Well, in terms of survival maybe, i will drink wink
Re: Meet The Man Who's Been Drinking His Own Urine For The Last 5 Years by SafeDavid(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
Can't try such
Some people do...Just pray you don't have recourse to it.
Re: Meet The Man Who's Been Drinking His Own Urine For The Last 5 Years by eezeribe(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2017
Black man
Re: Meet The Man Who's Been Drinking His Own Urine For The Last 5 Years by CuddleMe(f): 1:51pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

Some people do...Just pray you don't have recourse to it.
I have rejected it and so shall it be. That's gross
Re: Meet The Man Who's Been Drinking His Own Urine For The Last 5 Years by haykes(m): 3:03pm On May 10, 2017
Totaly rubbish,and Bonbastically Bornbastard
Re: Meet The Man Who's Been Drinking His Own Urine For The Last 5 Years by phlamesG: 3:14pm On May 10, 2017
That kinda looks like apple juice o undecided
Re: Meet The Man Who's Been Drinking His Own Urine For The Last 5 Years by Fmartin(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
Can't try such
if u go get N50m fa? grin
Re: Meet The Man Who's Been Drinking His Own Urine For The Last 5 Years by CuddleMe(f): 3:57pm On May 10, 2017
Fmartin:
if u go get N50m fa? grin
No way! Disgustinggrin

On a second thought, its my urine so with 50m I may drink it.. LOL
Re: Meet The Man Who's Been Drinking His Own Urine For The Last 5 Years by Fmartin(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
No way! Disgustinggrin
On a second thought, its my urine so with 50m I may drink it.. LOL
lol

(1) (Reply)

Must Read 4 Ways Sex Can Kill / Brave Cancer Survivors Pose Topless / My Girlfriend Trash Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.