Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,610 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? (3182 Views)

Being Gay Is Very Wrong! / Being Gay Is Natural / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 2:42pm On May 10, 2017
concerning black men, there is a saying "once black ,never back" ; concerning husband-and-wife, in Japan(by the way, I am not a Japanese), there is "once husband-and-wife, forever husband-and-wife" .

rape is a bad thing, gay rape could be worse. however ,

1) a boy, younger than 15 years old, can not shape his sex orientation yet. a gay could help him to shift and settle to be a gay. if he grows up to 25 , and is forced to marry a girl , it could be a worse sin to him. for he loves men only.

2) everyone who has sex experience (I mean going inside the hole), would understand, at that moment, no matter by what way, both parties are experiencing true love. what makes rape a bad thing ? it is because, in a rape, such a true love will end within 2 minutes , not because rape causes pain or any other superficial reasons.

3) in another word, if rapist can marry the "victim", true love will succeed. rape could be a good thing. it denotes the passion and gallantry, which have been eulogized by so many poems and novels.

4) sometimes I even think, polygamy is a good thing too. it gives men's passion a legalized way to deal with.

5) back to the point : even during the gay rape, there is true love. and human beings are supposed to have 1 true love in their life time. how can a boy, who gives his true love to a gay rapist, will marry a girl when he is a grown-up ?

6) that boy's hole belongs to the rapist forever .

7) that boy is suspected to be potentially a gay, and he is not suitable to have a female wife.

cool a man being used and to use another body, this is disgusting .

9) what will that girl think, if she knows he has been used by a gay ?

10) although that boy has not been indentured to that rapist by a piece of <marriage certificate> , they(the boy and the rapist) are indentured by God, when that motion and thrust is being on.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by MostBanned: 2:46pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:
[s]concerning black men, there is a saying "once black ,never back" ; concerning husband-and-wife, in Japan(by the way, I am not a Japanese), there is "once husband-and-wife, forever husband-and-wife" .

1) a boy, younger than 15 years old, can not shape his sex orientation yet. a gay could help him to shift and settle to be a gay. if he grows up to 25 , and is forced to marry a girl , it could be a worse sin to him. for he loves men only.

2) everyone who has sex experience (I mean going inside the hole), would understand, at that moment, no matter by what way, both parties are experiencing true love. what makes rape a bad thing ? it is because, in a rape, such a true love will end within 2 minutes , not because rape causes pain or any other superficial reasons.

3) in another word, if rapist can marry the "victim", true love will succeed. rape could be a good thing. it denotes the passion and gallantry, which have been eulogized by so many poems and novels.

4) sometimes I even think, polygamy is a good thing too. it gives men's passion a legalized way to deal with.

5) back to the point : even during the gay rape, there is true love. and human beings are supposed to have 1 true love in their life time. how can a boy, who gives his true love to a gay rapist, will marry a girl when he is a grown-up ?

7) that boy is suspected to be potentially a gay, and he is not suitable to have a female wife.

10) although that boy has not been indentured to that rapist by a piece of <marriage certificate> , they(the boy and the rapist) are indentured by God, when that motion and thrust is being on.[/s]

Go Fuuuck Yourself OP undecided
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 2:47pm On May 10, 2017
hope my long lecture will not deter many lazy readers

but it is also a good thing, I hate lazy stupid readers
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 10, 2017
I think people need to ignore your threads. Commenting on your thread is feeding you

2 Likes

Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 2:48pm On May 10, 2017
MostBanned:

you have finished my long post within 40 seconds ?

wow, your reading skill is not bad
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 2:48pm On May 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I think people need to ignore you're threads. Commenting on your thread is feeding you

thanks for your victual.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 2:53pm On May 10, 2017
MostBanned:

your ID is "mostbanned" ?

are you kidding ? you are so conservative and traditional. you are born to be fit to this backward forum, which is full of bigotry.

it is I who should risk being banned, by bravely and open-mindedly posting threads like this !
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by bot101(m): 2:54pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

Some things really shouldn't go beyond the "what an interesting thought" level. You should learn to not type every rubbish you think up.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 2:58pm On May 10, 2017
bot101:

Some things really shouldn't go beyond the "what an interesting thought" level. You should learn to not type every rubbish you think up.

I have divided my reasons to 10 points, which point do you think wrong ? why don't you challenge me and debate with me ? be a civilized man and act like one.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 2:59pm On May 10, 2017
bot101:

actually , I know many parts of my reasons could be debatable, that is why I wrote them in this way. I welcome debate.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 3:00pm On May 10, 2017
bot101:

and , finally, don't you tell me , you poo on this thread, just after you read the title ! there are 1000 words after that !!
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:03pm On May 10, 2017
Was about to reply this garbage until I saw the name of the OP......

1 Like

Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by LordOfNaira: 3:05pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:
concerning black men, there is a saying "once black ,never back" ; concerning husband-and-wife, in Japan(by the way, I am not a Japanese), there is "once husband-and-wife, forever husband-and-wife" .

10) although that boy has not been indentured to that rapist by a piece of <marriage certificate> , they(the boy and the rapist) are indentured by God, when that motion and thrust is being on.

Stop posting sh1t!!!

1 Like

Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 3:06pm On May 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Was about to reply this garbage until I saw the name of the OP......

it is lucky you know your position. be humble wherever I am .
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by Franzinni: 3:07pm On May 10, 2017
you are right... Only from a mad man's perspective...

Do you know what rape is? Well if only you do or know someone close that do... You won't be trolling like this unless...

You are a. Rapist and enjoy your bad habits....

And if the latter is the case...

Karma is at your door.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 3:07pm On May 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Stop posting sh1t!!!

don't post any pugilist photo, there are disproportionally too many gay among pugilists
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by bot101(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

I have divided my reasons to 10 points, which point do you think wrong ? why don't you challenge me and debate with me ? be a civilized man and act like one.

In truth, I will actually be grossly uncivilized to debate with this kind of mind. Just imagine debating with a/an ....
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by LordOfNaira: 3:11pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

don't post any pugilist photo, there are disproportionally too many gay among pugilists

Are you gay
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 3:13pm On May 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Are you gay

I know so many things .

browse me threads, what I do not know ?!
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 3:16pm On May 10, 2017
Franzinni:
you are right... Only from a mad man's perspective...

Do you know what rape is? Well if only you do or know someone close that do... You won't be trolling like this unless...

You are a. Rapist and enjoy your bad habits....

And if the latter is the case...

Karma is at your door.

ok, rape could be a bad thing.

but let us put it in this way : suppose a rape case has happened, is it morally wrong for that "victim" boy to marry a girl ?
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 3:17pm On May 10, 2017
bot101:

In truth, I will actually be grossly uncivilized to debate with this kind of mind. Just imagine debating with a/an ....

you don't even know how to debate. you have no patience, no open mindedness, no eloquence, no intelligence.....
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by Franzinni: 3:24pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

but let us put it in this way : suppose a rape case has happened, is it morally wrong for that "victim" boy to marry a girl ?
morally... It is wrong... The victim will never forget the incident.... And it is clear a rapist are. Usually mentally unbalanced... With a mixture of entitlement.... Ego.... Sometimes it might be plain old hate.... The victim can never be normal in such relationship.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by LordOfNaira: 3:25pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

I know so many things .

browse me threads, what I do not know ?!

Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 3:36pm On May 10, 2017
Franzinni:
morally... It is wrong... The victim will never forget the incident.... And it is clear a rapist are. Usually mentally unbalanced... With a mixture of entitlement.... Ego.... Sometimes it might be plain old hate.... The victim can never be normal in such relationship.

then that victim boy should not marry a wife.

he is dangerous to other people. and he could fail to have intercourse with a woman.

although it sounds quite absurd, because, he needs family and love to sooth his pain exactly.

but the other woman, who is going to marry the boy , is treated very unfairly.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by Franzinni: 3:40pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

then that victim boy should not marry a wife.

he is dangerous to other people. and he could fail to have intercourse with a woman.

If he is gay.. Then he should never be forced to be a straight man... But if he is straight but traumatised by the rape... And still wants to marry a woman.... Why not

But you insinuating that it is some sort of sick way to show love.... That is just twisted bruh.

Unless you just want to troll.. Bruh.... Not cool.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 3:41pm On May 10, 2017
Franzinni:

and what is more, what you talking about , is female victims.

I am saying a boy.

and a female victim could possibly heal herself by a marriage. she receives.

but a male victim could be times harder to recuperate mentally. he could possibly fail to Erect.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by Franzinni: 3:43pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

and what is more, what you talking about , is female victims.

I am saying a boy.

and a female victim could possibly heal herself by a marriage. she receives.

but a male victim could be times harder to recuperate mentally. he could possibly fail to Erect.

I want to understand you.... Are you a victim? Are you gay? Are you being forced to marry.... Why the interest in the topic.. To me it is a no brainer
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 3:44pm On May 10, 2017
Franzinni:

If he is gay.. Then he should never be forced to be a straight man... But if he is straight but traumatised by the rape... And still wants to marry a woman.... Why not

But you insinuating that it is some sort of sick way to show love.... That is just twisted bruh.

that shamefulness will choke him . the more he conquers his woman wife, the more he is reminded by his past . it is even inhumane for himself to marry a woman, let alone it involves another person in marriage.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by siie: 3:45pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 3:48pm On May 10, 2017
Franzinni:

But you insinuating that it is some sort of sick way to show loveThat is just twisted bruh.

of course, it is sick.

even though that rapist dies , and nobody knows what happens. he , the victim knows. and God knows. can he faces his conscience ? it sounds paradox . a victim needs to take more shame. but yes. because this is the field no common people will come to. and no much discussion and debate has ever shed light on. there is no consensus to say who is more wrong, who is supposed to do what .
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by siie: 3:48pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

Damn!! angry

Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by Franzinni: 3:48pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

that shamefulness will chock him . the more he conquers his woman wife, the more he is reminded by his past . it is even inhumane for himself to marry a woman, let alone it involves another person in marriage.
the truth is if he not gay.... That is in the past and he had no control over that event but now he is mature and does not want to be gay..... He can marry

As for the lady.. She doesn't need to know and life will go on like every normal marriage...

We all have secrets

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hotel Where Men Pay To Have Hot Sex With Animals / Did She Think Am A Fool Or What / Man Showoff His Big And Short with big hips Fiancee In New Pre- Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.