Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Did She Think Am A Fool Or What - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Think Am A Fool Or What (3193 Views)

Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me / I Think Am Pregnant (graphic Vagina Picture) / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Nedfed(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Just at the junction of my area, I saw this beautiful lady dropped from a taxi. She looks so confused and worried. As a sharp boy, I try approach her to no wetin be the matter. She said she came to visit a friend but the guy number is switch off and she don't know where he lives. I ask if the guy was aware of her coming and she say yes. That he's the one that invited her.
Based on her story, it happens they but met on facebook so they just trying to see now. She came all the way from Lagos down to Minna.
She ask if I can help her stay@my place till the following day and I said no problem. It was getting late(around 8:30pm) will see no call. So I took her to the eatery. She ate from there to my regular joint were we drink some beer. Getting back home she took her bath. So will started gisting and getting to know each other more. Within my mind I no the night is mine cos of the rate we gist and play. I quickly rushed to a nearby pharmacy to get kiss(condom) and also tramadol(200mg).
11pm we both are already on the bed when the guy call just enter. The guy pleaded that something happen that makes his phone off. He ask the lady were she's so that he can come to pick her.
Before I know the lady has started packing are things to leave. I felt so bad cos am already in agro (sex mode).

If na you bros will you allow her to go despite all the wahala?
To nairalander sure guys

Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Alphamale2017(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
OP it's good that they collected your phone and striped you naked. next time you will stop stealing.

Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by olatunyemi(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
so you can't help her except for your hidden agenda, what do you expect her to do, stay with you when the rightful owner is around?

Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by feelgoodInc: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Gentlevin: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
its guys like u dat make some girls think dat a guy cant help a girl without strings attached. bro go and use "omo" and "hypo" and wash ur mind well well...
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Kondomatic(m): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
Are you not?

Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by NNAMDIII(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
OP you be big mumu
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Nedfed(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
H
Gentlevin:
its guys like u dat make some girls think dat a guy cant help a girl without strings attached. bro go and use "omo" and "hypo" and wash ur mind well well...

Oh!!!!
Pretender
They form saint
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Nedfed(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
NNAMDIII:
OP you be big mumu

In wat way bro?
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Nedfed(m): 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
olatunyemi:
so you can't help her except for your hidden agenda, what do you expect her to do, stay with you when the rightful owner is around?

She dey crazy.
Who's the owner?
The man she neva see

Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by nursennenny(f): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Alphamale2017:
OP it's good that they collected your phone and striped you naked. next time you will stop stealing.
kikikikikikikiki

Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Young03(m): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hmmm if na me ,

oh make I no talk but u fück up
u for buy Spanish fly mix am for orijin gv her

she go forget d guy
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Garrirevenge(f): 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Good for you. You expect the lady to ditch a guy she might have properbly been chatting for months for you, just because you guys had an half hours gist.

Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by olatunyemi(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nedfed:

She dey crazy. Who's the owner? The man she neva see
You are the conductor but the driver is the other guy involved
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ehya, you were just a means to an end. Pele

©YBR
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by olatunyemi(m): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nedfed:

She dey crazy. Who's the owner? The man she neva see
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Nedfed(m): 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Young03:
Hmmm if na me ,

she go forget d guy

She won give me do now.
But has the guy call she change her mind.
Never no wat she and the guy are into.
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Nedfed(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
olatunyemi:

Forget bros.
No be when he knows the address he go pick her?
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Nedfed(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Garrirevenge:
Good for you. You expect the lady to ditch a guy she might have properbly been chatting for months for you, just because you guys had an half hours gist.

Does she knw the guy plan for her.
Na the puna they pain me.
You don't maybe na ritual the guy won use her do.

Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by cheddahboy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
The Kind of Un calculated Risk people take these days, A girl U are just meeting for the first time, what if she is an Evil Spirit in Human Clothing?
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Nedfed(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
nursennenny:
kikikikikikikiki

Tooooor.
Neva knw you see dis.
The guy(Alphamale2017) issue no be here abeg.
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Nedfed(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
cheddahboy:
The Kind of Un calculated Risk people take these days, A girl U are just meeting for the first time, what if she is an Evil Spirit in Human Clothing?

You might sound right bro.
But other way round.
what if am a rapist or ritualist?
Na so she go enter DEN right.
Will all take risk
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Alphamale2017(m): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nedfed:

Tooooor.
Neva knw you see dis.
The guy(Alphamale2017) issue no be here abeg.
what I do ?? what does I do to u that u are accusation me like this ?? what I do??
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Nedfed(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Alphamale2017:
what I do ?? what does I do to u that u are accusation me like ?? what I do??

Bros you does nothing.
Just dey apraise you.
Bad guy
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Alphamale2017(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nedfed:

Bros you does nothing. Just dey apraise you. Bad guy
henhen. thankGod. I talk it that am innocent. I knowed
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Alphamale2017(m): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
cheddahboy:
taaah leave there, even if he meet her for the first time, don't think he didn't calculate ,he calculated it . I knowed him from young. the guy is very gud on maths subject. we growed together so I knowed. pls nedfed , explain him more so he shall believe.

Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Nedfed(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Alphamale2017:
taaah leave there, even if he meet her for the first time, don't think he didn't calculate ,he calculated it . I knowed him from young. the guy is very gud on maths subject. we growed together so I knowed. pls nedfed , explain him more so he shall believe.

cheddahboy
I tot av told you the story before, kindly help in doing dat thanks.
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Thermodynamics(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Young03:
Hmmm if na me ,

she go forget d guy

From ur comment and your dreadlock post, bro, you de very very irresponsible, you probably de take weed and de do yahoo too. You need Christ, HELL FIRE IS REAL, better repent. Voice of God de come in many ways, maybe God de speak to you through me...
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by fullstreets: 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
If u watch d series How I Met Your Mum, u must have watched d one they titled "Sexless Innkeeper" na wetin u be for this situation now.
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by EWAagoyin(m): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
U no sabi play game atall first of all I know the guy may call at anytime so the first thing I will do is to collect her phone pretend that Nepa will definitely take light by 12am so the need to plug it for her.. Immediately I will put the phone on airplane mode or switch it off.. ..
Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
You already bought condoms and sex enhancement medication?

She didn't just think you are a ...., you really are. sad

Re: Did She Think Am A Fool Or What by lenghtinny(m): 1:52am On Jun 09, 2017
Bad market gringringrin

You are the real Haier thermocool. You just helped the nigga to preserve his babe.

Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) / Stop Watching My Pus.sy, Police Woman Whose Pu.s.sy Tape Leaked Finally Speaks / The 10 Things You Should Know About Your Vagina