Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,224 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? (3330 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by Ewlery: 3:20pm On May 10, 2017
Before she gave birth we have been seeing pictures of her and olamide together but it hasn't been happening for a while now.

Where is she?
Are they departed?
Who is taking care of her child?

Curious.

Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by SafeDavid(m): 3:26pm On May 10, 2017
She's a baby mama and nothing more so she's probably busy raising a child.

Smart celebrities don't usually date or marry their peers because of the pressure and media attention stardom brings..

So I guess she's somewhere enjoying out of the limelight while Olamide keeps hustling.
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by SINZ: 3:33pm On May 10, 2017
We're cuddling wink

1 Like

Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by Marinee(f): 3:35pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:
She's a baby mama and nothing more so she's probably busy raising a child.

Smart celebrities don't usually date or marry their peers because of the pressure and media attention stardom brings..

So I guess she's somewhere enjoying out of the limelight while Olamide keeps hustling.
Or they are only keeping their life out of the media.
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by SafeDavid(m): 3:38pm On May 10, 2017
Marinee:
Or they are only keeping their life out of the media.

Sure...Dude doesn't appear to court media attention probably why he's been able to focus on his job and consistently release sellable songs over time.

The media has a way of distracting them from their focus.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 10, 2017
She is doing very fine and they are still together. I bet she's not a very social personality that is why you don't see her everywhere
Each relationship is unique maybe they have agreed to both keep it off the media. Is it not the person you see that u will talk about grin I follow her on Instagram, private acct sef. She and Olamide were both out during his birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by Ewlery: 3:56pm On May 10, 2017
Lalasticlala have you heard any news about her recently?

Other celebrities show off their lady but we haven't seen any pictures of her since she gave birth. Not even with her son
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by Marinee(f): 3:57pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

Sure...Dude doesn't appear to court media attention probably why he's been able to focus on his job and consistently release sellable songs over time.

The media has a way of distracting them from their focus.
Exactly what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by Marinee(f): 3:58pm On May 10, 2017
classicB:
She is doing very fine and they are still together. I bet she's not a very social personality that is why you don't see her everywhere
Each relationship is unique maybe they have agreed to both keep it off the media. Is it not the person you see that u will talk about grin I follow her on Instagram, private acct sef. She and Olamide were both out during his birthday.
What is her IG id? cool wink
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by SafeDavid(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2017
Marinee:
Exactly what I am saying.

Madam I'm curious to know that place where you dance and wiggle to the music of lust ...Sounds like somewhere I'd like to be. grin
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by Marinee(f): 4:12pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

Madam I'm curious to know that place where you dance and wiggle to the music of lust ...Sounds like somewhere I'd like to be. grin
Oh no..
I don't think you'd like to be there.

In fact, I doubt if you could survive in a place like that. grin
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by SafeDavid(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2017
Marinee:
Oh no..
I don't think you'd like to be there.

In fact, I doubt if you could survive in a place like that. grin

Oh try me on that before making any such conclusions. What would any healthy man yearn for but raw and dirty sex. grin
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by Marinee(f): 4:31pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

Oh try me on that before making any such conclusions. What would any healthy man yearn for but raw and dirty sex. grin
Say that to a Mortal only. undecided undecided

Divine sex is different and far more tasking, even tramadol won't help you grin angry angry
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by Safiaa(f): 4:32pm On May 10, 2017
classicB:
I like that.
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by SafeDavid(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2017
Marinee:
Say that to a Mortal only. undecided undecided

Divine sex is different and far more tasking, even tramadol won't help you grin angry angry

haha! So you know the drill...

The Devine tag sounds so hilarious I must say but hey, I don't even need any artificial enhancement to fulfil the task. wink
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by Marinee(f): 4:50pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

haha! So you know the drill...

The Devine tag sounds so hilarious I must say but hey, I don't even need any artificial enhancement to fulfil the task. wink
Hahaha..
No man would agree that they use enhancement.. I can't take your word for it. grin
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by SafeDavid(m): 4:56pm On May 10, 2017
Marinee:
Hahaha..
No man would agree that they use enhancement.. I can't take your word for it. grin
Trust me I don't.

I won't deny that I once used one herb that made me go on and on for hours..I actually went 4 rounds that day. grin

And truth be told, the girl didn't get bored cuz we were really creative about it. From different styles to occasional showers.

Abeg let me save the details..grin

So would you classify that herb as an enhancement because I've been using it for days before the actual sex.
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by CuddleMe(f): 4:57pm On May 10, 2017
SINZ:
We're cuddling wink
No more cuddlinggrin
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by SINZ: 4:59pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
No more cuddlinggrin
We're moving to 3rd base already? shocked
wink
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by Marinee(f): 5:06pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

Trust me I don't.

I won't deny that I once used one herb that made me go on and on for hours..I actually went 4 rounds that day. grin

And truth be told, the girl didn't get bored cuz we were really creative about it. From different styles to occasional showers.

Abeg let me save the details..grin

So would you classify that herb as an enhancement because I've been using it for days before the actual sex.

Hahaha...Of course ,it is.
A natural one it is.

Thank you for sparing me the details of your exciting sex life... I'm really grateful. cheesy grin
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by SafeDavid(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2017
Marinee:
Hahaha...Of course ,it is.
A natural one it is.

Thank you for sparing me the details of your exciting sex life... I'm really grateful. cheesy grin

It's not so exciting at the moment cuz that was my ex.

Could have started with a new girl who's got all the physical attributes and pretty young too but at some point while seated close and she was checking my phone I kinda smelt her P... That really turned me off and that was how it ended with her.

Im just not used to that smell.

So I'm still single and frantically searching. cool
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by Marinee(f): 5:16pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

It's not so exciting at the moment cuz that was my ex.

Could have started with a new girl who's got all the physical attributes and pretty young too but at some point while seated close and she was checking my phone I kinda smelt her P... That really turned me off and that was how it ended with her.

Im just not used to that smell.

So I'm still single and frantically searching. cool
Hahaha...Her P?? How did you smell the P from a sitting position, was it that bahd?

Well... Good luck in your search. I hope you meet the ONE. grin
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by SafeDavid(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2017
Marinee:
Hahaha...Her P?? How did you smell the P from a sitting position, was it that bahd?

Well... Good luck in your search. I hope you meet the ONE. grin

I guess I have a sensitive nose besides, leaning towards me.. I could feel her boobs and all so the smell came probably because she had a very short skirt on , it wasn't that bad. It's just the usual smell but I can't deal. I'd prefer a girl with great hygiene cuz I don't joke with my health.

I actually have a couple of potential girls just taking my time cuz some are already making demands while we haven't even met. Just taking my time. grin
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by Marinee(f): 5:22pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

I guess I have a sensitive nose besides, leaning towards me.. I could feel her boobs and all so the smell came probably because she had a very short skirt on , it wasn't that bad. It's just the usual smell but I can't deal. I'd prefer a girl with great hygiene cuz I don't joke with my health.

I actually have a couple of potential girls just taking my time right now.
I see...
That's nice.
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by SafeDavid(m): 5:24pm On May 10, 2017
Marinee:
I see... That's nice.
Enough about me, tell me about yours. The boy rocking your boat presently.cheesy
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 10, 2017
Marinee:
What is her IG id? cool wink
Lemme check it for u
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by Safiaa(f): 5:28pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

Enough about me, tell me about yours. The boy rocking your boat presently.cheesy
Send her a pm and stop wasting time
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by SafeDavid(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2017
Safiaa:
Unfortunately, my pm doesn't work... So you're giving me the go ahead Markidebie, how nice of you..grin
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by Marinee(f): 5:31pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

Me??
I don't need my boat rocked grin grin
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by Marinee(f): 5:32pm On May 10, 2017
Safiaa:
Hahahaha
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by SafeDavid(m): 5:33pm On May 10, 2017
Marinee:
Me??
I don't need my boat rocked grin grin

Okay..I like your new d.p. The smile is perfect. I started following you so you should follow back.
Re: Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? by CuddleMe(f): 5:34pm On May 10, 2017
SINZ:

We're moving to 3rd base already? shocked

wink
We?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Spotted Smoking Heavily While Reading The Bible / P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal / How To Steal Meat From Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.