Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics (8663 Views)

Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by Partnerbiz(f): 4:06pm On May 10, 2017
Looks like the husband is not interested in his wife's waist "ukwu" in this pre wedding shoot..

1 Like

Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by Partnerbiz(f): 4:07pm On May 10, 2017
What could be wrong bikonu. Like they forced him or what?
If him no need make him give me naa.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by Unionised(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2017
I know that look.

Speaking from experience.

Na outside she get mouth, see ya in za oda room...

7 Likes

Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by tukdi: 4:08pm On May 10, 2017
She thinks everything revolves round her a**!!!
grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by chiefolododo(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2017
Buhari is on fire

2 Likes

Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by Benjom(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2017
Perhaps he's fed up with it... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by soberdrunk(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2017
When you are served 'fried rice' but you are craving 'concotion rice' angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 10, 2017
Perhaps because he's not childish. You expect a grown man to have eyeballs popping out of their sockets over a bum he's seen many times & can probably point out where every stretch mark & dimple is located even with jeans on.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by 9jayes: 4:19pm On May 10, 2017
Only one picture?

1 Like

Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by MegaMind001: 4:23pm On May 10, 2017
She resemble Funke Akindele :Jenifa
Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by LethargiQue: 4:24pm On May 10, 2017
Because of money..

Sister patience (24) weds brother Joshua (46)
Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by divinehand2003(m): 4:42pm On May 10, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by profnews: 4:43pm On May 10, 2017
make him chop the yansh na..

1 Like

Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by Lionessza(f): 4:45pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:
Perhaps because he's not childish. You expect a grown man to have eyeballs popping out of their sockets over a bum he's seen many times & can probably point out where every stretch mark & dimple is located even with jeans on.

LMFAO. But ZarZar you can see the gf wanted to be playful for the pic he could have tried playing along even if it's touching it properly grin grin or Maybe they haven't done it yet and all this rubbing is getting him

4 Likes

Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 10, 2017
Maybe her kpekus dey smell undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO. But ZarZar you can see the gf wanted to be playful for the pic he could have tried playing along even if it's touching it properly grin grin or Maybe they haven't done it yet and all this rubbing is getting him

Lol, maybe ke.

1 Like

Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by olatade(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2017
abi she fart ni grin
Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 10, 2017
Unionised:
I know that look.
Speaking from experience.
Na outside she get mouth, see ya in za oda room...
abeg chop knuckle my man
Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by sweeterman(m): 12:10am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Kuku kee me smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by iamrealdeji(m): 9:34am On May 11, 2017
MegaMind001:
She resemble Funke Akindele :Jenifa
no,she resemble Laura Ikeji
Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by xynerise: 9:36am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Abi? Pre-wedding photo is overrated

1 Like

Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by HumanistMike(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2017
He knows there's nothing there. He knows it's all packaging.

There's no point putting a female on a pedestal because of booty. After a couple times of banging it, you'll regret why you put in so much effort to get the female in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by aiir2303(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:
...lol you're nuts

2 Likes

Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by Abee79(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2017
Looks like he is trying to hold something down with his left hand grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by VERDA: 12:18pm On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

I don't think it's about maturity, the ones with their eyes popping out just do it for the drama and to make the pic fun, not like eyes are really popping out at that moment.
Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by Noylax(m): 1:06pm On May 11, 2017
He don tired already
Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by brandydaniells(m): 1:38pm On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:
i take it that u have stretch marks too ....and do women have dimples on there butts too ......? shocked
Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by PenisCaP: 2:14pm On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Ooh My sweet zarzar where hav u been.
I cried my eyes out.
Thinkin hav left me for nthlanthla and tsiphiwe cry

1 Like

Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 11, 2017
brandydaniells:
i take it that u have stretch marks too ....and do women have dimples on there butts too ......? shocked

Like a seasoned soldier, I earned every stripe cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by lahit14(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2017
Partnerbiz:
What could be wrong bikonu. Like they forced him or what?
If him no need make him give me naa.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

No! He knows she is not as beautiful as she thinks she is, he has seen her without makeup!!
Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Like a seasoned soldier, I earned every stripe cool
oh no,ZarZar lol

1 Like

Re: Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics by Chuknovski(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2017
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

gegtgv / If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave / I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.