Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On (78382 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by CastedDude: 11:44am On May 22, 2017
A man has got himself trending online after photo of him "passionately" kissing his bride on the altar went viral. Online users were even quick to point out the look on the Best man's face as he appeared fascinated by the couple's kiss. Congratulations to the latest couple in town.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/see-look-on-this-best-mans-face-as-his.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by CastedDude: 11:47am On May 22, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Rukkydelta(f): 11:48am On May 22, 2017
Let the best man come and marry me
So that we can do our own

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by farano(f): 11:51am On May 22, 2017
The groom is a terrible kisser. .Chai grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Sunshyne200(m): 11:55am On May 22, 2017
Analytically, his eyes were more focused on something else, and seems absent minded on the whole kissing.
So I think he wasn't paying attention to the whole kissing thing.

#justthoughts

33 Likes

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Nobody: 11:56am On May 22, 2017
That suit colour on the groom is gadawful.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Nobody: 11:59am On May 22, 2017
Sunshyne200:
Analytically, his eyes were more focused on something else, and seems absent minded on the whole kissing.
So I think he wasn't paying attention to the whole kissing thing.

#justthoughts
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by decatalyst(m): 12:03pm On May 22, 2017
Is the groom sucking the love out of his bride?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by VanNistelrooy24: 12:20pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Let the best men come and marry me
So that will can do our own
May the soul of our departed brother, Mr. English Language rest in peace.

Please dear, don't take it personal, even me sef still dey murder English. grin

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 22, 2017
This is epic...

Come next year, bride should be prepared for this kinda...
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by idrisolaide(m): 2:55pm On May 22, 2017
shocked SEE AS HIM OPEN MOUTH LIKE SAY MAKE E BE SAY NA HIM DEM DEY KISS.

OP! THATS NOT WHAT FASCINATING LOOK LIKE,

WHAT I SEE THERE IS JUST ANOTHER THING..

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by ANNOY(m): 2:55pm On May 22, 2017
Am Shocked. Nigerians I dey hail u. This man will suck out the woman's spirit o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by ShitHead(m): 2:55pm On May 22, 2017
He's trying to save the bride from the groom's mouth...he was eating the girl.

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by luminouz(m): 2:56pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Y him n not ME grin
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:

All u have to do is slide into my DM
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by MrUntouchable(m): 2:56pm On May 22, 2017
Pink suit angry undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:56pm On May 22, 2017
Sharp guy man

2 Likes

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Emassive(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2017
concentrate sir best man..

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by luminouz(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2017
decatalyst:
Is the groom sucking the love out of his bride?

I don't think so! But he sure is sucking hellraiser laughter outta me grin
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Hawlahscho(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2017
farano:
The groom is a terrible kisser. .Chai grin

I swear down.

Let's teach them lesson.

Together we can! wink
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by handsam(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2017
This man's role model must be kemen. grin

17 Likes

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Edu3Again: 2:58pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
That suit colour on the groom is gadawful.

E bad no be small.
Resemble wetin Buhari for wear

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by walosky(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2017
Is this suction or vacuuming!?

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by lockupnop: 2:58pm On May 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by te34jir35(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2017
grin grin that look on his face tho
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by sole26: 3:00pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=farano post=56762705]The groom is a terrible kisser. .Chai grin[/quot

e]

How do u know, madam?
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Bimpe29: 3:00pm On May 22, 2017
It appeared as if that was his first time of kissing her... grin grin grin

The groom can be hard on b*d drills.

grin grin grin
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by taylor88(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:
lol

am d bestman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks / Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.