Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (63112 Views)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2017
suremanpatriot:

Religion is the channel to know your creator and you nourish it with spiritual exercise to stay connected. Unfortunately the western world hav abandoned the later.
They abandoned it during the enlightenment era, where d knowledge of science created more solution than theology.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2017
Nma27:
They abandoned it during the enlightenment era, where d knowledge of science created more solution than theology.
who is that on you profile? undecided
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2017
chemystery:
who is that on you profile? undecided
No idea
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2017
Nma27:
No idea
she's cool. I like ladies on lowcut
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by goldensmiles: 1:52pm On May 13, 2020
If she doesn't like u for what u are then u will end begging ND begging..,... Let her be nd trust me someone better would come

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.